Justdial.com — ecs continued even after I mailed them to stop it.

J-8 3rd floor Street no 3 Beri wala Bagh Hari Nagar, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 aishwarya lamba on Jul 12, 2019
I took their just dial service one n half month ago but after paying even 6000 rupees I didn't get work for a single rupee. I mailed them that I don't want to continue the services going on so please stop them before its monthly ECS installment. They revert me back with a mail that someone from the team will get in contact with you within 24-48 hours but it's been 2weeks I didn't received any call from them and now they sent me a msg tht your ECS will be deducted on 15th july.

[Jul 12, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Hello Aishwarya Lamba,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial

Justdial.com - ecs continued even after I mailed them to stop it.