JustDial.com — ecs related

Sumit agrawal786 on Mar 5, 2018
I am sumit agarwal and i registered my business on just dial in mid feb 2018. As per the executive that visited me (Named arun singh), i can avail the facility (Get leads) for 1 month on a payment of 3750-. I took the risk as i was starting my business and gave him the cheque of 5000. The amount got deducted from my account in 5 feb 2018 end. I started getting leads.

Later in feb 28, a deduction of 3750 +273/- happened in my bank account. I called just dial customer care and they said it is ecs payment and that i will be charged this amount every month. I informed that i was not told about this at the time of registration and would like to stop this ecs service, to which they denied and said that it will continue for 1 year as per the contract i signed.

I went to my bank to stop the ecs service but as per bank it is an agreement between two parties and they can't stop it.

The worst part is, the just dial executive got my signature on the ecs form without any perspective thing..

I talked to few people regarding this and in bank as well. Everyone said that they have heard of similar ecs cases from just dial. Some have already been victim of this. One person was getting these ecs charges deducted even after their business stopped. The just dial customer care ignored this as well.
Even i was not getting any genuine leads from feb 20 i was not getting any lead.

I would request you all who got the similar issue in past or if any of your friends/relatives got the similar issue, to please sign this petition and help stop this ecs service provided by just dial. I have already become a victim of this. It should not happen with others.

Looking forward to your support.

[Mar 05, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Dear Sumit agrawal786,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial