Justdial.com — fake leads and irrelevant leads from justdial paid services

nikmhjn on Jan 12, 2019
We are not receiving the leads as committed by just dial team. We have paid inr 78000 in september 2018. Leads are not bifurcated as per the keywords. More than half leads are irrelevant or fake.

Even though our plan was on rotational basis (Premium plan) whch gives leads on rotational basis but sometime the gap in enquiry is more than 10 minutes.

Rather than coming with solution sales team came up with new plan of fixed position by charging extra money. There team is also denying the refund of advance payment made.

Rectify our concern for fake or irrelevant leads or payback the entire amount as refund.

We want either company stops selling its premium plan by committing 20 to 30 leads per day on rotational basis if the want to give all leads to persons taken fixed position.

[Jan 12, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Hello nikmhjn,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you.

Write to us on feedback@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Updated by nikmhjn, Jan 12, 2019
My registered business is NSKT & Co LLP and mobile no is [protected]. You can also provide my any number to coordinate.

Comments

I paid rs.4250 on 19/12/2018 for the period of 3 months for getting business support . But from then, i haven't received not even a single enquiry related to my business. I called local executive, but he was not responded. Customer care also cut my call.
My business : vijayalakshmi travels [protected], visakhapatnam
Today 10/01/2019 around 2:00 pm fraud payment from my SBI credit card no. [protected] and Sbi customers care inform me payment is done in Mumbai through justdail Of amount rs. 99857/- and 30000/-
Please cancel this payment . I will be be thankful to you.

Himanshu Tewari

Justdial.com - fake leads and irrelevant leads from justdial paid services