[Resolved] Justdial.com — jd pay - inefficient service and no support.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
 anara.travel on May 9, 2018
Mobile number: [protected]

Yesterday received rs. 500000 from my client in mumbai, that payment is till now not received, because your jd pay team did not had time to verify my invoice. So trying to reach them after 7 to 8 trials calling your helpline[protected] where in your jdpay department is always busy or could not connect my line due technical reasons.

After reaching them they told to re-initiate the invoice and upload again. I want to know that why no one from your team contact me to revise invoice earlier. Secondly i tried to upload invoice as your jdpay team guidance, it is not getting uploaded. Hence i am attaching the same with mail.

Please release my payment at earliest. As it a big amount and required it as soon as possible to provide service to my client. Please find revised invoice with this mail.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2018

[May 09, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

A person name deepak darma has done the fraud with your name he asked for the paytm number for transfering the fees of something and hacked my paytm account and transfer all my money from it
I will make sure that your company get sue for this thing
So plz try tho help us

Hi Juhi,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [email protected] so we can revert back to you.

Team Justdial
Apki company ke employee ne aaj mere sath baatamiji ki..uska naam anurag rathore hai kanpur employee..

Hi Sir/Madam,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [email protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial
A week back received Rs. 138226 from my client in Delhi, That payment is till now not received, because your JD Pay team asking for KYC

I have upload the KYC documents then after they asking for Invoice but I told them this amount against the order booking So We cant raised the invoice whenever the product will be ready for dispatch then only we can raised the invoice.

Against the sales booking we have received this amount but your foolish team says that we will return the Money to my customer if not raised the invoice.

Hi Dilip,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [email protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Justdial.com - jd pay - inefficient service and no support.