Justdial.com — lies

Ravish Koorichh on Aug 28, 2019
My company name is la femina intially mr manu anand was calling me from from delhi to get the verified/trusted logo he use to call me everyday then mr adiyta kumar from roorkee came to my office and took the cheque. The cheque got cleared may be 10 days back i am not sure ab exact date. Till now its not updated and mr adiyta is telling lies and not coming to my office. This same he has done earlier with jdrr certificate he promised for 2 and i only got one this same he confessed in front of mr manu anand on conference call.
This is what the service i get from just dial even i am running old contract.
Kindly resolve both these issues else i will the case in consumer court

[Aug 28, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Aug 31, 2019
Hello Mr.Ravish Koorichh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial