[Resolved] Justdial.com — mis-selling of product and refund my amount

[email protected], Ulhasnagar, India
 Jay31 on Apr 10, 2019
Hi Team, Last month I have freely-listed on justdial to get business. After listing I was getting various calls on paid membership. On 2nd April 2019, I was offered plan named VFL.

See the Mis-selling -
1.Product is Verified lifetime listing, I got contract listing for 10 years.

2. Product offered was 10, 000 + gst18% total is 11, 800 - I was not convinced so they gave me EMI option in which interest will be beared by JustDial. So, I assumed I have to repay 11, 800 and interest on such cost is paid by JustDail. I was assured I am paying only Capital and not interest. Now, the wonder is the Interest @ 15% component, they included in the amount. So, on invoice the net Value of product is 8, 593 and not 10, 000. Interest amount and GST amount is deducted from 11, 800. On 5th April I recd. a copy of contract and invoice.

3. On 5th April, RM asked me to activate the contract. I asked him I am out of town for 2 days make it on 8th April.

4. Even after confirming me they will activate on 8th April, they activated on 5th April Itself.

5. On 8th I raised the issues, I asked what is Capital payback to RM Akshay, he said I dont understand that. The contract is an arrangement where we are reducing price what is in it for you, why you are having issue if we have lowered the Price to show in accounts.The concern is they only sell the product dont know the working of product. They were saying I am not getting their point. I asked to cancel the contract. whats their reply "contract cannot be cancelled" I asked them have they stated at first that contract cannot be cancelled. The Operations team said they will get back to me.

6. On 9th April, I again contacted, no one to answer and same reply contract cannot be cancelled, we can only solve the issue what I was facing. They said concerned team will get back to me. 7. On 10th April, I again raised the call, still the same answer. I called up Sales person Jabbir Shaikh and Relationship person Akshay Panchal who convinced me to execute the contract - didn't picked up mobiles and responded via SMS They will call back.

At the start of contract, I am facing issues. I wanted to cancel the contract and request for moneyback 10, 140 which I have paid via Credit card against an EMI option. All my details are their on the copy of bill enclosed herewith.

mis-selling of product and refund my amount
mis-selling of product and refund my amount
Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2019

[Apr 11, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019
Hello Jaidev, We have taken a note of your complaint & escalated the same to the concerned team. You will receive a call to address the issue.-Team Justdial
Updated by Jay31, Apr 15, 2019
Hi Team, kindly update.
Updated by Jay31, Apr 18, 2019
Can anyone respond from Justdial

2049
    Justdial.com - mis-selling of product and refund my amount