[Resolved] Justdial.com — need the ecs statement and receipt

Ramasubramaniam Ramanathan on Jun 3, 2018
Hello
As i requested many times the just dial to provide me the ecs statement and receipt for emi deducted monthly. I never get that still. This is the last month emi.
Reason they told :after gst they blocked the features to take these ecs and emi details.
We need to wait untill the unblocked also they are telling me to count the number of emi paid to know the total emi and paid emi.

It should be the immediate action to solve this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 5, 2018

[Jun 03, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2018
Dear Ramasubramaniam,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial
Updated by Ramasubramaniam Ramanathan, Jun 24, 2018
I'm sorry I can't send you mail again as you may put on hold for several days without responding .You have my official mail id and contact number, Take it from your database and revert me back with documents .Business name :RamVel Business Solutions Tirupur.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - need the ecs statement and receipt