[Resolved] Justdial.com — not delivered the commitment

Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
 Gaurav.arora on Apr 9, 2019
Hello justdial team
Been your customer since march 2018. I have been ripped off by you. I have made a complaint before #2306250 now it’s shows resolved on the portal. Please tell what resolution is given to me in black n white here or on[protected]. It’s almost 2 months now i have been waiting to get this resolved. Please let me as soon as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-05-10 18:18:29

[Apr 09, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2019
Hello Mr.  Gaurav Arora,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

I have a positional listing (Location: Cochin) in Just Dial in the name of "Institute of Computer Accountants 100 Percent Job Guarantee" and registered mobile number [protected].

The listing had validity till May 2019.

But now I see that my listing has gone missing and I am not getting any leads for the past 3 days.

Please look into this.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019

Hi Ronnie, We have taken a note of your complaint & escalated the same to the concerned team. You will receive a call to address the issue.
I have been recieving numerous messages and phone calls from different massage parlours in delhi on my number [protected].please stop this as soon as possible.

Hello Abhishek, As informed to you, request you to place your number in DND
Some one post my mobile no by mistake on justdail webside please remove that one

my no is [protected]
and
patil enterprise no is [protected]

please do correction and update the current no and remove my no
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2019

Hi Umesh, We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We have escalated your request to the database team.  It will take 72 hours to reflect on live site.

Justdial.com - not delivered the commitment