[Resolved] Justdial.com — not making my company name visible after being a paid client

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 shilpa@1234 on Nov 26, 2018
I am dr. Shilpa sangore, pediatrician from borivali west, mumbai. I had fone paid listing for my clinic, medistar children's clinic, on friday 23/11/2018.
Mr robby malhotra had come to me and discussed details about paid listing.. He told me to do online payment of 17, 700 rs so that the procedure can be done fast. So i did online payment of 17, 700. He told once the details will be updated after 24hrs ur name will be visible if anyone is searching for pediatricians or child specialist in search engine.. Its being 72hrs now, after putting pediatrician in search engine my name is nowhere visible. I had contacted customer care and they told it will be visible if scroll more, sometimes... I got very weird reply. He told if u want ur name on top u need to pay for platinum plan. So what was this payment taken for?? Even after scrolling continuous my details are not seen... I'm highly upset with this as it is clear fooling of clients... I don't wish to continue my registration and listing with justdial... Its an absolute waste. I need a refund of my money back as soon as possible or will take further actions.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2019

[Nov 26, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
Hello Dr Sangore,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our team will get in touch with you shortly for complete assistance. We assure you that your issue will be resolved at the earliest.

For any queries, you can always get in touch with us on feedback@justdial.com or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

From last one month not got any enquiry by JD. Try to call on [protected] but nothing happened.i am very disappointed from JD. I never suggest to any one for JD.

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018

Hi Kamal,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you.
Write to us on feedback@justdial.com or call on our customer care number 8888888888

Team JustDial

Justdial.com - not making my company name visible after being a paid client