Kaff Appliances India — Kaff HOB KHB60 BR 4

I have brough Kaff HOB KHB60 BR 4 about 3 months back. Hob came with faulty electrode in one of the burner. This electrode is very loose and do not work. Another issue is with the brass burner. One of the burner polish(black) is faded and brass color is showing of. This is the bad quality of product has been supplied to me. Even after several complaints no one visited my house. I want a refund of the faulty product.
I can provide photo and my address on request.

[Feb 17, 2017] Kaff Appliances India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer (Girdharecb),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact details so that our team can get in touch with you regarding your concern.

girdharecb's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 17, 2017
My contact number is 9711063793.

Vikas
Dear Customer (Girdharecb),

Thank you for sharing your details. Our concerned team will get in touch with you soon.

girdharecb's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 19, 2017
Hello Kaff,
This complaint regarding hob is not resolved yet. There is no response from your side. I have logged another complaint with customer care for Kaff chimney. Chimney circuit was blown. Technician visited and took the PCB circuit with him. Since then there is no update. He is not reachable over phone. Can you tell me what is the ETA for this complaint?

Vikas
Dear Vikas,

We apologize for the delay in response. Kindly share your contact details or the complaint number so that our team can get in touch with you. You can also share your contact details via Facebook messenger.

Link for the Facebook Messenger: m.me/kaffindia

Kaff Appliances India
    Kaff Appliances India  Phone
    Kaff Appliances India  Address
    Malibu Arcade, First Floor, Malibu Towne, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122101