Kallada G4 Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Sep 7, 2022

File a complaint to Kallada G4 Travels

Having problems with Kallada G4 Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kallada G4 Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kallada G4 Travels

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kallada G4 Travels reviews & complaints page 2

Sir / madem,
I sahad km booked ticket no oonl573052 from vilupuram to malappuram on date 26/05/2018.
This is my first journey in kallada which that i neglected and be moked by your staffs by their stupidity.. Really i be ashamed among other journey members. They said me to adjest with a philipino girl who is laying in sleeper😰😰.
Pleaseenquire about this and take immidiate action sir from your excellency. They dont...

The kallada travels bus operator frequently cancels their schedules depending nonntheirnwhimsnand fancies.

If they feel that a particular bus is not full, they cancel the bus altogether and shift it to another bus service that they operate.

This has happened several times over the past few years and they provide the same answer template saying the bus is under maintenance or has broken down en route.

This causes a sever inconvenience as i had booked a sleeper type bus and they have transferred to a semi sleeper bus. At the last minute i am unable to find an alternative as they are the only remaining operators and they have significantly raised the prices of the tickets as today is the date of travel.

Please look into this.
Kallada G4 Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KA O1 AG 2466 (kallada Travels G4) from banglore to tvm on 20 at 7pm- i had a real bad experience with this bus. The staff in the bus were very rude and the driver was taking tobacco while driving, the smell irritated me a lot moreover they couldn't keep punctuality as conductor was allowing random person(without booking the ticket online) to board the bus and taking money from them . Also the conductor was sexually commenting the ladies who boarded the bus to the driver of the same and laughing together. Dear Kallada why do you keep such culture less fellows as your workers dismiss them please if you want your company to prosper.
    hope you will take action against this

I booked a ticket from chennai to wadakkanchery on 9-5-2018 from a local tours and travels operator wadakkanchery in kallada travels kl 45 h 2570. Unfortunately while boarding bus i come to know that my ticket is booked as as female passenger instead of male passenger. When service persons on the bus realised the same they started verbally abusing me as i did a huge crime as per their norms and they started verbally threatnening me that they will descend me on the way from the bus. I tried to convince then but they repeatedly abusing me for the mistake which was not actually done by me. They also informed that they are not reponsible for the cash that have been paid also. At last i convinced a old lady paasenger and travelled with them i am extremely unhappy on the inhumqn behaviour of the travels operator especially the service men rudely like a gunda leader. If such mistake they can inform me atleast 30 min prior to boarding as they have printed booking chart with them then i can i arrange alternate travel instead of that they informed when travelling on the bus u cant travel on a lady reserved seat. From this time i decided not to choose kallada travels for travelling as they didnt consider customers as humans but only a way of money making trick.

Me and my wife was traveling from trivandrum to bangalore in kallada travels "ar-01-j-6491" booked by goibibo site, reference id"gobusf[protected]". Bus got breakdown at sathur toll gate at 12:15 am. When we asked driver he said another bus will come for pick up. Each time when we asked he was saying same till morning 7 am. Suddenly he said we should go in one tempo traveller and we should catch other bus from 300km far from that place.

We had tried to call both kallada and goibibo several times, there was no response. All there help line number was not working. Goibibo said they will get back to me in 48 hrs. I need refund for my money and i need compensation for food and unnecessary late which made my one day pay off.

Please take proper action for both kallada and goibibo so that they wont take passenger lightly. I heard same response in accident case also. They wont even bother to pick call.

Ishwar

I'm travelling from bangalore to kunnamkulam, booked ticket from redbus. It shows arriving time 7.45am. I was going to funeral of my relative. I have enquired before travel starts, whether it reach on time. They haven't any idea about it. I need to change bus from border too journey started @10pm from bangalore and still running. It was too annoying for a passenger to tolerate all this kind of #. It didn't reached yet, just...

I have travelled in kallada g4 bus to bangalore on 29-apr-2018 and i couldn't slerp at all b ecause of bed bugs. My legs and hands full got red mark because of bed bug bytes. Bus seat and blankets looks very dirty. Kallada travels g4

Bus details are given below.

Busno: ka01ag2466
          Serviceno: trv-bng5pm
          Contact no: [protected] [protected] [protected]

They have not provided dri king wayer also.

I am currently travelling in
            Route: thiruvananthapuram to bangalore and holds 2 tickets (No: tm[protected]) passenger name: n g tom pnr: ts[protected]aqfo/808086
            Travels: kallada travels g4
            Departure: 08:45 pm apr 9, 2018
            Seat numbers: b3, b4
            I would like a refund of ticket amount on the following grounds:
            1. No drinking water provided which is a basic right and amenity of the passenger. Such inhuman treatment should never be allowed.
            2. No entertainment system (Movie or music).
            3. Irresponsible customer care with no response.
            Kindly arrange a call back and do the needful for a refund.

Kallada g4 has very good name in omni bus service. But now a days it is becoming very very worst. They are not maintained the bus properly, no ac, no speed, very disturbance of engine sound, i'm very disappointed about kallada g4.
              I don't know about another buses of g4, but 9.15pm bangalore to tvm is falling down from their branded name.
              Next time i don't want to select g4 kallada and suggest to my friends also.

@kallada team,
              Please plan for proper maintenance of your buses.

Sankaranarayanan

I had booked a ticket from vadakkencherry to chennai at 9.30pm. And i had called them 3 times for the details regarding vehicle, so they told me to call at 7.30. Finally they called me at 7and told tat the bus was cancelled. Actually the bus was from alley then till 7 they don't informed the passengers. Actually it was the journey with my 2 year old baby. While i asked the reason they r saying in a irespective way that there was a bus starts from pkd, either u can pick tat. Actually it was 40 km from my place. And they r saying that i need to share the seat which was in last also. It was a terrible experience with my baby. I will never suggest suresh kallada

I booked a ticket from Chennai to Bangalore on 8/1/2018 in Kallada G4 travels but the service got cancelled that day and it has been nearly a month now that i have been asking customer care for refunds but hav not got refund yet.

Every time i talk to the customer care they say it will be refunded in 5 workings days. But i haven't got any!

I am soo much irritated with this. Do not book tickets with Kallada G4. They dont value their customer!

I havnt got any refunds yet for the bus which was cancelled on 8/1/2018 from chennai to bangalore at 7am. Such a bad customer service and customer care center. Everytym i ask for refund they say they will do it the next day but its past a week time yet hav not got any refunds of my money. I have attached the photo of my ticket booked through red bus.

I have booked to and fro ticket from salem to hydeabad through kallada travels for the bus (Metrolink). Onward journey dated 30.12.2017 (7.35 pm) and return ticket dated 01.01.2018 (7.00pm). I have paid an amount of rs.3360.00 for to and fro ticket. The details are :
                      Order no : r33836033o33836034, ccavenue reference :[protected], order date & time : 29/12/2017 15:37:00, customer ip: 27.63.44.153, pay mode: credit card - visa, bank ref #: 071423, etc.,
                      However, i found that, the onward journey was not booked by kallada and no message was sent. I went to the kallada salem point and inquired from the then available person. He saw the details and told, only two person were booked from salem other than me (Ramjivan singh).

I have called the customer care centre i. E., [protected] & [protected] not less than 20 to 25 times. Either the phone are busy or not a single time responded. I am a regular traveler and this is the worst service i happened to face from kallada.
                      The worst part is if you book ticket directly from kallada travels, no message is being sent till just before half an hour of the departure of the bus.

I sincerely request the kallada travel to refund my one way journey ticket from salem to hyderabad without deducting a single pie. Also suggest to improve the customer care (People to respond on [protected]).

Ramjivan singh
                      Jan 19, 2018
                      Updated by rssg
                      I have posted my complain dated 03.01.2018 regarding refund of my amount. However, i have not received any call or refund of my amount till today.

Ramjivan Singh

We are regular users of your services between thanjavur and hyderabad booking through redbus or your portal.

Recently i booked ticket for my son m phani srikanth from hosur to hyderabad for the date 30.12.2017 ticket no. Tkdn67763421 in your madurai-hyderabad service, boarding time 10 pm

My son was waiting at hosur busstand, the pickup point and called your bus contact person as per message [protected] and came to know that the bus was late by one hour and reaches by 11 pm and the person assured him that he will call my son after arrival at the boarding point. My son stayed there only

At 11.30 pm i got call from two numbers [protected] and [protected] saying the passenger is not available at the boarding point and they are starting the bus and they are already late by 1.30 hours.

I questioned them how they can leave my son without boarding the bus at the midnight of 11.30 pm when he was waiting for them for the past 1 1/2 hour. If the bus is late, they have to bear the situation and get all the passengers in the bus. They passed wrong comments and misbehaved with me over phone.

How ever, in the mean time i called my son to search the bus where it is parked and at last he catched the bus

The reason why i am writing all this story to you is, you may be a corporate bus operator, serving the people up to the satisfaction, but the same apply to those who are on board also. Otherwise the confidence on your service will vanish.

Please convey the feelings to your staff in the above bus and ensure not to repeat these instances in future.

An acknowledgement of what happened and the action taken is appreaciated

With warm wishes
                        M lakshmana kumar

I have booked to travel from salem to thiruvananthapuram in sleeper bus. The scheduled time was 11.30. As the tracking gps was not functioning we called the office and they replied the bus was 1 hr delay. I with my two children reached there at 12.00am and waited till 1.30. As it was raining we couldn't stay there for longer time since there was no proper facility available and hence we returned home. At 2.10 they called telling the bus is going to reach. As we couldn't makeup i request that the money may be refunded.

I had booked a ticket through mobikwik portal for bus from changanacherry to bangalore by kallada g4 bus. Reference no is ts[protected]oaqg on 2nd oct'17 for one seat and the amount of rs. 1283 towards the cost of bus ticket.

After few hours, the bus agency kallada g4 travels calls on my mobile phone to inform that there is no such bus available and they are unaware how such a link got activitated by mobikwik and they would...
                            I m travelling from ernakulam to blore on 17th september 2017 at 1.45pm. Driver stopped and asked wre u want t go i said blore he collected 900rs from my side after ernakulam around 50km one more person booked same seat den driver said to come cabin u ll get seat in palakkad. Amount paid but no seat. I told i ll complaint regarding this issue he said whatever u want u can do m not bother about becoz all my staff are like dis he was telling....

I am a passenger from kerala to banglore. When bus stopped for dinner, i saw few youngsters thrown waste packets on road side. A shop keeper stopped them. But then they thrown in a place where shops were closed. I think it is each of our responsibility to keep our city clean. I couldn't act anything that time. There was no dustbin near by.
                            I felt kallada travels can surely take an action fr this and be a model fr other travels. If you can inform the passengers while bus stops fr food, not to throw waste packets anywhere other than dustbin or they can throw it at their home. This way vl be passing a great msg to the society as many people travels every day. Hope kallada travels vl surely take an action fr this and those who are reading this also vl agree with me and take proper action if they see any.

Everyone together can make our society beautiful and it vl happen when good people take action :-)

Passenger of kallada travels

I booked two bus ticket from manipal to hyderabad on 12 jun 17 in kallada travels and paid through paytm wallet. But the bus service was cancelled by the company due to vehicle registration. The booking details are:
                              Tkt id - oqsp19
                              Pnr-ohyd464208
                              Trip id[protected]
                              Order id[protected]

Request refund the booking amount at the earliest possible.

S andiappan
                              Hyderabad...

I have booked kallada travels to go to kerala from bangalore to kerala. (Bus was non ac timing 5.00pm from 23d driver was ok web we are in bangalore once we comes out of karnataka gradually the speed increased and this bus rush into a car which they parked in the corner. By the grace of god nothing happens. But bus could not move from there also bad customer service they didn't provide another bus we find out another private bus n reached our destination.. Also m in bus right now 26/6/2017 6 0 clock bangalore 5$t bus came on 7. And now they increase the speed we r in tamilnad. Pls help us