Kalyan Jewellers — product

Hubli, Karnataka, India
 Malati Sy
I purchased a ruby stone bracelet from kalyan jewellers hubli but it got damaged within two days of purchase. I went to kalyan for exchange of bracelet. But they din't respond properly. Very cheap quality of service. Never go to kalyan dey don't respect customers. Service men's are very rude. They act like a bouncers.
Actually dey had forced us to open a scheme. They don't full fill customers need.
It's my humble request don't waste ua earned money to purchase product in kalyan

Comments

Respected Sir,

This is to complain you about that, I had made a transaction on 20 march 2018 and the amount was deducted from my account but the bill payment was failed.
I have paid my 11th month investment in kalyan dhantri gold scheme received a confirmation sms from kalyan and the amount was detected from my account. But in the website it shows the process was failed. I have paid my last month installment clear the problem soon. Kindly do the needful.
Dear Sir
I start a scheme in emi for buy gold but after few days am fancial Harassment then I visit to buy my gold but they don't give me loan the misbehave and abused with me

TC 32 / 204 / 2, Sitaram Mill Road, Punkunnam, Thrissur, Kerala, India - 680002