Kalyan Jewellers Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 14, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Kalyan Jewellers

Having problems with Kalyan Jewellers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kalyan Jewellers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kalyan Jewellers

Thrissur District
Kerala

Kalyan Jewellers Phone Numbers

Mobile

Kalyan Jewellers reviews & complaints(314)

I am Mamta Kumari Yadav
I have given three month installments rs 9000 to Kiran sharma the agent
He has only submit 1 month
At the date of mautiry l gone to take my gold they told that you have only sumit 1 month installments
I have done complain to kalyan jewellery they visited my house and tell that ur money will be returned rs 6000
But after some days they told me to call kiran's family l also called them they told they have given the money to the company l called the manger they told you talk with them
Now it has been 5 months the manager is not doing something
It is not my fault the company has send the agent to collect l have given to them l have given
But they not responding now l am going to write a letter to rbi and nearest police station
Hello Mamta Kumari,
Thank you for your post/comment. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have taken note of the same and assure to take appropriate steps immediately. Kindly share your contact number on direct message to enable us speak to you and ascertain the issue in detail. We value your suggestions.
Team Kalyan Jewellers

I have ordered online on 29th March 2022. Payment got deducted quickly. Since then while checking my order, I get 'manufacturing in process'
    On April 19th I got mail, asking if I received my order, I mailed back saying I havnt and I havnt even received any tracking info
    Their whatsapp team, has stopped responding to my mesges. They previously said it will be mailed in week of April 18th and they will share tracking details. When I reached out again, they said it will take another 4-5days. I mesged again and they havnt responded.
    I dont know who else to reach out to. I reached out to their Instagram team, support team and whatsapp team. None of them are replying and I feel scammed.
    Hello Pal_gab,
    Team Kalyan Jewellers

Fake message forward Kalyan jewellers website
      Per gram 242 off for market rate all branch not following
      Hello Ganesan,

Hello Ganesan,

Team Kalyan Jewellers

I was told that this ring is a daily wear product. Now a stone fell out of the ring which is a diamond ring... If the person from the jewellery store told me about thr usage I would be more careful... Now wat is the solution for this... I bought this diamond ring on February 2022. This is not acceptable
        Hello Aishwarya,

Team Kalyan Jewellers

It takes almost 1 hr for billing only where there was no rush in thrissur kalyan jwellers.. We are fed up of waiting here.. I am typing this after 1 hr of waiting and still not billed...your employees are saying there is network issue but we are ready to pay cash and bill can be sent to us in later time.. We had a long time relationship with kalyan jwellers but we are fed up..
          Hello Sarath,

Kalyan Jewellers — Poor readability of jewellery purchase bill

I had purchased Jewellery from your Perinthalmanna branch on 25 03 2022. The Quality of the bill print is pathetic. Its like a fine print, which is not supposed to be read by a customer. The Ink used for printing is faaed, . All in all, its not readable. Purchase bill of Jewellery is supposed to b ekept for a long time. also giving a bill in large, readable font gives customer a feeling of transparency . Giving such bill creates...

Kalyan Jewellers — Misguiding and refunding my money

On 7th march 2022 i sold a gold bangle approx weight of 10. Something grams
            As per ploicy i had to bought something in exchange of that money
            The told me that price may fluctuate after melting i was unsatisfied with the result they show and the amount they offer
            Yet the bangle was melted and it wasn't worth of anything i had to compromise.
            Then i told them to show me gold pendant or something in exchange of the...
            The shop is collecting extra 1% as service charge for card payment, if I ask the reason they are reducing that 1% and increasing 1% in the making charge. Kindly advise me why the shop is doing like this. They are telling that they are collecting not only for me but for everyone. It's company rules.
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your contact number and registered Email ID through direct message to enable us speak to you and ascertain the issue in detail.

Team Kalyan Jewellers

Kalyan Jewellers — I paid last installment. Money deducted. but not updated in kalyan jewellers app

I just paid my last remaining 6th installment of Kalyan Jewellers Dhan Samriddhi 6 Scheme . Amount got deducted from my credit card but didn't get updated in the Kalyan portal. I double checked with account, money was deducted from my account and Please help. Transaction Ref No:[protected]. Date: 18/03/2022. & Amount- Rs 20, 000/-

My Name: Ambati Nagamani
              Customer Id: [protected]
              Mobile No: [protected]br...
              Mene 5 March ko ek necklace parches Kiya tha jo mene 50% making par parches Kiya tha.
              me jab next day change karane gai tou mujhe se 100% makeing charge manga Gaya plz help me
              Dear Customer,

Kalyan Jewellers — Gift Voucher not redeemed

I opted for Kalyan Jewellers Gift voucher as part of our corporate reward program which now borivali branch manager Abdul is refusing to redeem the same.enen after submitted the vouchers and ID proof.

Pathetic customer service from these guys....

Kalyan Jewellers — Amount Not updated in Ledge

This is S. Oudaya coumar, i have paid the due for gold saving scheme (Dhan Samriddhi 6) on 1-3-2022. but my payment is reflected in my ledger. I have attached the transaction proof and scheme details for your reference. Kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.

Account ID [protected]
                Join Date[protected]
                Customer Name S OUDAYA COUMAR
                My Kalyan Name PONDICHERY
                Mobile...

Kalyan Jewellers — Regarding making charges and varieties

Very cheap service...high making charges ...there is no varieties in all products
                Whole kalyan compony and all staff cheat with customers......
                Hi Sir
                Have purchased Tushi Gold Necklace from Candere Jewellery website, the product I received is different what is shown on website

Company - Candere Kalyan Jewellers company
                Purchased from - www.candere.in
                Product - Tushi Gold Necklace
                Order number - 1041413

The worst quality product is received, in the necklace they have charged additional approx INR 1050 for gemstone, but no...

Feedback on my subsequent requests via email id kiran.[protected]@gmail.com on lost bill
                Dear Kiran,

Thank you for writing to us. Kindly elaborate your concern and share your contact details through direct message to enable us speak to you and ascertain the issue in detail.

Kalyan Jewellers — Scene Dhan Samriddhi

My wife Pujarini Bhattacharya takes this Dhan samridhi scheme (scam) of Kalyan Jewelers on 17th Jan'21 with her small monthly saving of Rs. 3000/- for the 11th Month as the company committed the same monthly 3000/- amount to be provided on the 12th month and added discount on making charge. The scheme has been matured on 17th Dec'21 and on 18th Feb'22, she visited the same store in Ahmedabad to buy some jewels for our wedding anniversary...

Kalyan Jewellers — Scheme Monthly 4 k

Dear Sir/Mam
                  I take a small Scheme Plan 4 K but 9 Month I pay regular our scheme but last 2 Months Your Executive not Collect our Installment many time I remind but not give positive response he always says today I shall collect Tomorrow I shall collect but till date Our Installment not collect any person

I hope according to this situation in future I am not buy any plan from Kanyan Family

[protected]...

Kalyan Jewellers — Complaint regarding earrings

Hello Sir,
                  I have very bad experience in kalyan from last 3-4 years in case of diamond jewellery. Around 3 years back i purchased diamond bangles from kalyan jeweller mohali. And after some time i have lost 1 diamond from my one bangle. then i gave them my bangle for repair and they repaired but again after some time between 2-3 months my 1 diamond from one bangle lost . Then i returned the bangle to the store and purchased any other...

Kalyan Jewellers — Gift card

I have place online order for gift card - Order#: 1027658, placed on[protected].

Last email i received is
                  Your order has moved to the manufacturing stage. We'll share an update soon!

Expect Delivery by :

I havent got a confirmation mail and there is no benefit of the whats app contacts to get a resolution to this....

Kalyan Jewellers — Dhan Samriddhi instalment

I just paid my last remaining installment this evening. Amount got deducted from my account but didn't get updated in the Kalyan portal. I double checked with phone pe customer care and they said that the money has already reached merchant's account. Please help....