Kapil Chit Funds
Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

Kapil Chit Funds Customer Care

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Mobile:
Mobile:

Bad

Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

It is very much regretted to inform even after 4 months completed, the Lifted chit amount not paid by the Kurnool branch, in AP . chit RKTO6H-7.
Aug 05, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Gunaganti veeraswamy made payment from sathupalli branch on[protected] towards my chits subcribed in the branch Nuzvidu, Krishna district, andhrapradesh. But the recipient branch not accepting such payment and not updating my dues yet[protected]. When I call the AO saying that he doesn't have login credentials so he can not do it. When I compain this to the zonal office they are saying ask MD sir only. Respected MD sir said that he never accept it.
    Aug 03, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need to buy a chit of worth 10 lakhs.iam basically belongs to Sadashvpet but presently working at humnabad( karnataka).how can i and wer can i join.please suggest.
      Jul 31, 2021

Don't join worst company

Jammikunta branch
        Jul 26, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        No one responded in jammikunta branch for phone number wrong entry

Dear sir/Madam
          10 years back I dropped a chit In kapil chit funds, I paid the half amount in jammikunta branch but due to some financial problems, I didn't paid the chit amount.I received a court notice regarding the recovery including my guaranteers they also received the court notice. I will pay the money through the court.But two persons Karunakar (Mbl no: [protected]) and Venkatesh( Mbl no: [protected]) doing calls frequently to pay this money..Day and night they are severely harassing me..This person named Karunakar says that I'm the person who stays near the judge who have to pay the money to me.But we will pay the money through the court (Huzurabad)because the case is went to court
          Jul 23, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I V Chandrakala I am you chit holder my chit number is 6G/13, branch Anantapuramu branch 2.
            I ligtas this chit in December...
            Hello Dear Kapil chits
            I have some due amount, I was pay in kapil app, app is responding to collect the amount, I...

Hi I am Chalapathi rao Maddali, 1year back Kapil chit fund, Ongole branch employees collected 5lakhs rupies (receipts are with me). As per monthly partial amount return sceem. Now they are not answering any thing . After 1year means now they are telling.that scheem was closed .. can not refund . Now I am in a situation that whome I have to complaint. My number is [protected].
            Jul 17, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i paid rs 19000 on june 22 but the amount has not been credited to my chit FZHT06R 24 VIA trans id[protected] through icici bank...the online transaction was success.
              Its not updated in app and showing due...plz update my payment.
              Hope u do the needful
              Thanking u.

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam B .srihari R/o parkal .I have been paying a chit since 2020 in kapil chit funds parkal.l lifted my chit in March 2021.but not paying the money till now.l already produced employsurities .Hence. I request you to issue my money

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

KKH06T06J-39 iam saiKumar customer of above mentioned chit. Did not received chit funds money within mentioned time please...
                  I Madanagula Gangadhar member of 10 lakhs chit at sharnagar branch vide. Chit no. PSDT06P-19 I paid all 50 month s subscription...

My chit group KKC02T07P-32 I have paid 15286 online payment it is not showing in my account
                  MN808277_4D73BB[protected]BC3-E6883F0ED967

Transaction ID: 20210703111212800110168498418421210
                  Jul 05, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My payment Stil not showing in my account

What happened my request still pending

Sir
                    I am KAGANA DAMODARA NAIDU from Vijawada, (Krishna dist) . My chit number is FPBTO4P-21, I was prized six moths before. But the company is not paying. Manager also not responding.

Iam in huge financial troubles, Requesting you to release the amount and solve my Domestic Problems.

Thanking you,

K.Damodara Naidu
                    Jul 16, 2021
                    I have not at received any phone call /mail from kapil chit(kosta) company
                    Jul 05, 2021

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lifted my chit in the month of March-2021 and submitted suirity forms on 10th April. Your people are suffering me a...
                      I lift my chit On28/feb/2021, FMPT18J-10 MADANAPALLE 500000/.i received 200000/only.still i am not getting complete amount....
                      Hi All,

I have lifted my 5 lacs chits in Dec'20 and Jan'21 at SR Nagar Branch. Mr. Srinivas Redday and Dilip...

Money Not Refund
                      Jul 02, 2021

CHIT GROUP – FKKT08GI-14
                        Kakinada Kapil Chits (KOSTA) Pvt. Ltd — chit group - FKKT08GI-14
                        Dr no: 13-1-65,...

My chits FKNT01S-31and FKNT01S-35 have completed the tenure and due for payment in March 2021 and April 2021. The maturity payment is not yet made and there is no proper response from the Kapil Chits. It is requested to make the payment immediately

Sharmila ([protected])