Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Kapil Chit Funds

Having problems with Kapil Chit Funds?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kapil Chit Funds customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kapil Chit Funds

Kapil Chit Funds Website

Kapil Chit Funds Head Office Address

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Kapil Chit Funds Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kapil Chit Funds reviews & complaints page 8

I have been paying amount regularly. I lifted my chit last month 30th at branch 1 MBNR. I Submitted all surities. They verified and observed that one of my friend who I have given surity did not pay and received legal notice from your chit fund. I accepted to pay that amount from my sum. But the manager of my branch asked me to pay immediately not from receivable sum. Then I approached my lawyer friend and some midea people to disclose the...

I am subcriber of the above chit fund the period of the chit has over in JUNE21 .I have completed formalities to submit the claim forms in June.21. But so far I could not receive the chit amount. I request you to kindly arrange to pay the chit matured amout at the earliest possible.

Kasturi Sudarshan
[protected]@gmail.com
Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i lifted the chit on jan and Feb months 2021 from Nellore1 branch till now i have not received the amount till now. i am trying to call the branch manager Mr. Sivakumar and he is not attending my phone calls. whenever he attends the call he will say give me another 10 days time standard reply from him.

This is not acceptable i need my money back immediately. all the installments paid by me very promptly. So i need the same from the other end. They say because of carona the collections are slow but still 3 months.

i expect a call back from the company officials.

Very bad.

D. Sathish Kumar Dega

Dear Sir / madam,
      I have chit in one of your branch. I paid my chit amount through online because I'm unable to go cash.

When I paying amount through your app it asking commission . What ever it may be, I paid my chit amount with commission. But it reflects in my account 4 to 8 or more days. In this gap where using our cash.
      Already I have chit in margarshi chit fund. And I regularly pay my amount through online, there is no commission and it reflects immediately.
      I think all chit fund companies regulated by one organization, then why only Kapil chits encouraging cash payment and why putting charges on online payments.
      Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i lifted the chit on 14th May, 2021 till now i have not received the amount till now. i am trying to call the branch manager Mr. Sudhakar and he is not attending my phone calls. whenever he attends the call he will say give me another 10 days time standard reply from him.

This is not acceptable i need my money back immediately. all the installments paid by me very promptly. So i need the same from the other end. They say because of carona the collections are slow but still 3 months over and i lifted another two chits two years back that time also branch manager never attends my call and i got the money after 3 months only.

i expect a call back from the company officials.

Very bad.

D. Maruthi
        Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam one of your valuable customer in mahabubnagar branch 1. My name anil reddy. I have lifted my chit on may 1st. But till now i didn't get money. I asked multiple times manager but he didn't tell about money and he didn't answer my call also. How can i believe your company. Please give me solution...

I, P.Satyanarayana subscriber of Kapil Chits Group FKKT-15J 44 Rs.500000 which was completed in june-2020.I paid all the 50 instalments successfully intime without any late.On 16th August 2021.I got a phone call from Kapil legal cell that I have to pay Rs.18000/- (one insalment with fine).Actually I have no any due, I paid all the amount intime.I paid Last instalments directly to yourself.I understood there may be a fraud on yoursideYou are the main responsible person in this matter, Please verify this matter yourself,
          Thanking you.
          Yours faithfully,
          P.Satyanarayana
          Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lifted chit in Uppal branch month of June, 100% pledge still cheque not yet given and branch manager not talking properly.
            Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 3 chits with kapil chits at habsiguda brach.. i hv paid june 21 installment for rs.15994 on 12-july-21 for which the amount is debited from.my bank... however they are still showing as outstanding even after one month.. inspite of showing the debit proofs they is no response from any of the kapil staff and stopped responding to my calls or messages.. this is fraud activity going on at kapil chits habsiguda...because of this outstanding i am not able to participate in auctions... ky look into the same...

rajasekhar
              Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had paid chits but still we didn't receive the amount.Mr Ismail who worked here used the amount personally which he accepted.and some amount to be come from branch side but the staff is not responding.Mr Srinivas is giving irrelevant answers
                Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir my chitti no FKLBT02G-42 was lifting on 27th april 2021 at alkapuri branch still now am not received my cheque manager was given fake commitments no of times am visited the branch but no one is respond i have paid my chitti amount every month before 5th but very too much late...
                  With Reference to chit reference APCMO2H-23 which was from commenced from July-2015.
                  I had paid all due ontime to agent Baswaraj Madapati and he also mentioned as closed in the book.But after 6 months of closure in Aug-2018
                  i got initial legal notice stating 1 month amount is due, and received second notice in Dec-2018.
                  As suggested by Patancheru Branch manager I had visited Sangareddy legal ofice and have given written...
                  I Aparna Kolli is a customer of Kapilchit and my chit numbers are FTET11H-39 & FTET11H-40. I didn’t receive my prized money yet since 7 months. I called DM and RM and no response from Tenali branch. Please help to get my prized money ASAP.
                  aparna kolli...
                  Dear sir, . I am Mr.santosh i have deposited 100000/ in your kamareffy branch in kousalya agro forms. For 5 years of period on[protected] now the period was completed i have submitted original receipt in your branch on[protected].till now amount was not credited. While aking the person Mr.Bharath reddy he is not responding kindly resolve the issue. Certificate no.PA/SAFD-KMRD/F5/2016. REGARDS. J SANTOSH. [protected]...
                  I, a ravindar, r/o. mandamarri of mancherial district and i am the subscriber in your chit with chit no: fct089-46 at kapil chit funds, karimnagar branch, gandhi road, branch no.3-5-446 with 10, 00, 000/- for a period of 50 months i.e. from sept 2016 to dec, 2020. i have paid my regular installments with out fail. i am the last subscriber dec-2020. due to delay of the payment i am suffered lot which cannot be compensated. after that i requested...

I have lifted 10 lakh chit amount on Feb 21.
                  Till now they are not paid.

Bobbili branch
                  Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very much regretted to submit that my name is p. vijaya rama raju, 3 lakshs chit -RKTO6H-7 . I have lifted chit amount 4 months back till to date payment has not made by Kurnool Kapil chit, Gayatri estate, Kurnool.

Further it is very pathetic that even the Branch Manage not lifting phone AND other staff also not attending any phone calls. very pity.
                    Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is very much regretted to inform even after 4 months completed, the Lifted chit amount not paid by the Kurnool branch, in AP . chit RKTO6H-7.
                      Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Gunaganti veeraswamy made payment from sathupalli branch on[protected] towards my chits subcribed in the branch Nuzvidu, Krishna district, andhrapradesh. But the recipient branch not accepting such payment and not updating my dues yet[protected]. When I call the AO saying that he doesn't have login credentials so he can not do it. When I compain this to the zonal office they are saying ask MD sir only. Respected MD sir said that he never accept it.
                        Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need to buy a chit of worth 10 lakhs.iam basically belongs to Sadashvpet but presently working at humnabad( karnataka).how can i and wer can i join.please suggest.
                          Don't join worst company