Karnataka State Open University — provisional certificate

Dear sir/madam,

To whom so ever it may concern, i completed my bcom from ksou through (Rss scheme) ranchi in 2012. My enrollment number is 1134bcom1994.

Since i have been waiting for my provisional certificate and b com completed certificate. I have tried to get my all certificates from ksou through study center but it doesn't work.

Kindly humble my request to issue my provisional certificate and b com completed certificate, as it is very urgent for my new job.

[May 07, 2019] Karnataka State Open University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shri2pic Dec 10, 2019 Dear sir/madam,

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I took admission in ksou distance education in year 2013/2014.after i complete my diploma course. I didn't get my ugc approved diploma certificate yet. That's why am not eligible for higher education. If am trying job every companies asking my original certificate.
I neet to get my certificate or compensation.

Karnataka State Open University