Karnataka State Open University — request for transcript

Mysore, Mysore District, Karnataka, India
 divschan on Nov 19, 2018
I am applying for my higher studies to canadian universities for which i require my transcript from ksou. I did bsc (It) batch 2008 to 2011. I have been contacting the university through calls and mails. They just keep transferring my calls but refuse to attend and take my request. I did get a revert to one of mails asking for certain documents and they would process it further. Post that, i have sent the requested documents to the university address but no luck until now. I called and mailed them several times but no response.
Please help me out cause if i am unable to sent the transcript my application will get rejected and will lose this opportunity. I need the transcript.

Reg no : d1082-bit-20484
Batch: 2008 to 2011
Degree : bachelor of science in information technology

[Nov 19, 2018] Karnataka State Open University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My name is shubham Manhas and I had completed diploma in civil engineering for the year of JULY 2015 but I Certificate not received. My diploma reg no is 12772LDCE0082 passing year July 2015. Name of Institute. Institute of engineering & management.

My name susanta chakraborty iam students karnataka state open university My degree is BA(history) registration no 14011BAH95409 but university no reply rti why? Please response as soon as possible it's my request
I have sent rti with speed post and you received this 14-12-18. But didn't gave any reply .please concern it as soon as possible and give its reply.

Hi Sir,

I have done Btech Computer Science in the year of[protected] with Reg no 111042LBTCS0045.

I would like to apply for the transcripts to apply for Canada visa.

Kindly suggest me the way to apply for it.

Will look forward to your reply.

Varun Bhardwaj

Contact number: +[protected]
Being one of the known university why doesnt the KSOU have an online transcription applying option. Universties need an advancement too regarding the convenience of the students. As people applying it are usually from far away location its really difficult for people like us to apply it manually in-person. I myself staying in US is finding it very difficult to get an agent who can get the transcription done for me whereas there are n-number of online agencies for mysore and other universities. Please somebody help to launch an online tab for applying this transcript service for people like us.

Reshmi Prakash