Karvy

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

Hi Team,

My amount is stuck with the Karvy pool account. It showing in my Demat account and holding statement. They are not releasing due to that I am not able to transfer to my other Demat account.

Any urgent help is highly appreciated.

Is there any grievance that needs to raise for SEBI?

Client Code: 769050

[Nov 30, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My client id is A[protected] There are some shares in my portfolio which i am unable to transfer. Please let me know how can i transfer these shares. Thry are not taking any phone calls and to worsen the situation, i am unable to login to my account as no otp is received on my registered email id or phone no. For loging in to my account.

Please resolve the matter as soon as possible.

[Nov 29, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My client id is 481938.There are some shares in my portfolio which i am unable to transfer. Please let me know how can i transfer these shares. Moreover, many of my shares which i have purchased is not reflected in my demat account. Thry are not taking any phone calls and to worsen the situation, i am unable to login to my account as no otp is received on my registered email id or phone no. For loging in to my account.
      Please resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Hello Team,

I had couriered the account closure request form with signed / sealed CML from original DP &...

R
        Nov 27, 2020
        I have sold shares and i had balance in my account. From last 1+ year following up with them but they never respond on phone/e-mail and unable get the payout processed. Please suggest how to proceed. My Karvy trading account number is 100R31. Let me know what other details you need to help me resolve the issue.

[Nov 27, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
          Nov 26, 2020
          I had sold shares of ICICI Prudential, ICICI Lombard and Larsen & Toubro Infotech through Karvy Stockbroking Ltd. Chowk Branch Lucknow on 11 and 15 November 2019 for Rs. 377388.43 and had been requesting them as also the NSE and SEBI for release of payment but the same has not been paid to me. I request Karvy through you to please expedite the transfer of money to the SB account with ICICI bank Chowk Lucknow registered with you since I am in urgent need of money.

[Nov 26, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please send my portfolio as on today for My client id 1633012 asap, also tell procedure to transfer my all stock along with the mutual fund.

I am trying reach karvy hr for getting relieving letter, but no one is responding on the same.

please share my concern with karvy team that i want my relieving letter on priority

name: namrata purushottam haldankar
              employee code: 91061

mail ticket number is b85cca64-aeaf-4149-a704-d73ac7c7a216.

[Nov 19, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is bharath kumar thota and my client code A[protected] .. My zee entertainment shares were not credited to my Demat account.. please do solve my issue as early as possible.

[Nov 17, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please revert on urgent basis.

This is sruthi korlepara and my client code 4881312. Most of my shares were not credited to my demat account that was in my pool account so please do resolve my issue as early as possible.

Hello this is rambabu korlepara i have not credited my many of the pool shares to my demat account .how long will it take to credit .. as the market is high i want to squareoff my positions..my client code is 488011

I have been following up since 2018 but unfortunately I am still waiting for my shares in my demat account.
                      As per the last conversation with Karvy I have sent all the required documents for the claim of my shares held with Karvy and IEPF.
                      But I have only received 60 shares out of 120 shares held with Karvy and I am still waiting for the remaining 60 shares held with Karvy and 120 shares held with IEPF and the dividend amount.

It’s been 13 months from now I sold share in October 2019 worth of 62433.68/-, it’s November 2020 the amount is not credited...

J
                        Nov 16, 2020
                        I am Jayakumar, worked on Karvy hyderabad as equity advisor, emp 87026, I have settlement pending of around 69k from Karvy, hr mentioned it will happen soon, but it's been a year, as I relived from Karvy on december 2019, for last 6 months I have no update regarding the same, hr. Jaggarao, karuna kamath
                        My full

[Nov 16, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was holding Bharti Airtel shares 100 Nos, i have not sold any shares for past 5 years, i received current statement in that...

Dear sir
                          Unit : REC Infrastructure bonds series-1

I own four bonds of face value Rs 5000/- each under folio no. 0151847.
                          I have the following queries wrt my aforementioned bonds -
                          (i) I have not received the interest on the bonds since last few years.You are requested to furnish me the details o[censored]nclaimed interest and procedure to claim the same.
                          (ii) My communication address has been changed as under :
                          Flat no. 1202, tower- N, The Trees Godrej residency, Phirojshah nagar, On Eastern Express highway, Vikhroli (east) MUMBAI 400 079
                          You are requested to kindly note the change in the address and confirm
                          (iii) the bonds are due for maturity on 31.03.2021. Kindly advise the procedure to claim the maturity proceeds.
                          Kindly acknowledge receipt of my mail.
                          yours truly anil bharadwaj

[Nov 01, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased PFC 8.2% tax free bonds from ICICI direct website on[protected] vide contract note no. ISEC/2020187/10857676 and settlement date 30-9-20. ISIN No. INE134E07190. The coupon date mentioned was[protected]. It was informed that the bonds to be purchased before 15 days of coupon date. I have still not received the coupon payment amounting to Rs. 16400/-. I have given my complaints to ICICI Securities.

[Oct 22, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                              Maturity - 23 Feb 2027
                              Face Value - 1000
                              Value - Rs 1 Lakh

Interest due on 15 Oct 20, not credited

[Oct 20, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Updated by Maneesh175 Oct 30, 2020 Its been 10 days and have not heard any details on the current status of the complain

H
                                Oct 17, 2020
                                According to subject my demat account no is 111H116. I selled my some shares in September 2019 and some share...

Dear Sir/Madam, We request your intervention to order Karvy Stock Brokers Ltd to transfer 7 equity shares of Astral Poly Tech held in our demat account to Depository. We have requested this multiple times since Nov 2019, but is not being done citing various reasons including lack of funds. We further request your help in ensuring transfer of Rs 15538 that is stuck in our trading account to our bank account registered with Karvy as we are facing financial distress at this moment. Appreciate your early intervention and help. Regards, Krupa

[Oct 15, 2020] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.