Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 2

Sir i have a security deposit of rs 25000 + rs 25000 with karvy stock broking but they are not responding . Please advise me .
Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the past 2 years I have been waiting for the transfer of my shares which are still in possession of Karvy Stock Broking Limited, now there is no one to talk to, the regional offices are closed and people do not answer the phone anymore.
    In December 2020 I went to Karvy Office and was asked to sign a form on which I was assured that my shares which are in beneficiary account will be transferred to my new Demat account with CDSL through Zerodha but still I haven't received any communication regarding the same.

Please provide me an update regarding those shares and kindly transfer my shares as soon as possible.
    The details of my shares with their quantity pending with Karvy are as follows:-
    Reliance Capital-610

Phone Number-[protected]
    KSBL DP Id- [protected]
    Trading Code of Karvy- A59006
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited KARVY STOCK BROKING LIMITED Indore Branch on 9th Dec’2020 and submitted my Client Master list of ICICI DMAT account and requested them to transfer my 1798 BIOCON LTD shares in my ICICI DMAT account and closure of my KARVY account
      On my follow up with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd., on 4th Feb 2021 KARVY Stock Broking Limited has sent me my HOLDING Statement and LEDGER Statement Period 01.04.2018 to 04.02.2021 dated 04.02.2021....

I bought 20 shares of Mastek Ltd., but Karvy kept in pool a/c., hence I could not transfer or sell this script, as on today valuation of this shares comes to Rs. 52000/- I have lodge complaint to NSE Ltd. vide complaint no. 1) NSEARO/0033467/20-21/DCS, and 2) NSEARO/0033467/20-21/DCS/REV1, but I did not get any solution,
      Please help me
      Harshaba D Chudasama
      m: [protected]
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shares held in Reliance Industries Limited under Folio No.[protected] by the shareholder ‘Mr. Simran Singh Datta’

Reference communication bearing Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1396591/6551055 Dt.:[protected], it has been confirmed that at present 140 shares are lying in Folio No.[protected]

Earlier communication numbers are as under for your reference, if required.
        • Ref : KFPL/RIL/DUP/IB-OBJ/1090341/6234444/[protected]
        • Ref : PSE/STAT/RIL/1097140/6241573 Dt.: 08/12/2020
        • Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1154714/6304216 Dt.:[protected]
        • Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1356818/6516011 Dt.:[protected]
        • Ref: NAR/STAT/RIL/1371452/6531528 Dt.:[protected]
        • Ref: SUG/STAT/RIL/1388557/6542966 Dt.:[protected]
        Ref: GNS/STAT/RIL/1519485/6691251 Dt.:[protected]
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shares with client I'd 03124232 in karvy are not traceable.It has been more than 2 years since closure of karvy and I am tracing them.
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Having Franchisee of KSBL, Francisee Code722, KDMSL Code 06208, Kindly Refund my Complete Security Deposites for both the Franchisees. Also Release my Pending Brokerage with Karvy.

Hi Sir,

I am unable to invest in NPS since past one year as it says invalid PRAN number.

How can I further invest and get my pran activated?

I am getting emails from [protected]@kfintech.com with last four digits of my pran but I am unable to do transactions.

Please help.

Tinfc No. 6687
                Name. Mr. Selvamani
                Address. No. 20, First floor, Mamathambi maraicar street
                karaikal - 609602
                The above license holder selvamani was expired on 20/04/2021.but that office contiuing expired holder license. They are misusing his license. Why are you not taking action still....
                I am Suyash Udare. My ARN CODE is 139520. I am associate with karvy distribution. As Karvy is merging with prudent and the merging process is going on. I had not received my commission from the month of August or september till date. now i have no idea from whom I will get my commission. prudent says they will give commission from December. There is no response from karvy at all. can u please help me for this? Please let me know what I have to do ang i will get my pending commission
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Karvy DPID is [protected]. Following my shares are holding in Karvy pool. I am very economically challenged person. As per process I logged in NSE NicePlus. NSE Defaulters' Committee Section send the letter as"All of my stocks are pending before Securities Appellate tribunal. The same will be dealt in the manner as may be directed / specified by the competent court of law." . My kind request please do needful to get my shares.br...
                  I'm Karan Singh, Ex employee of karvy stock Broking limited, I did not receive my full and final settlement since one and half year...it was supposed to credit on June 2020.

Employee Code :70958

Please resolve the issue...

Please provide my salary not yet recieved.
                  Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karvy have a consultancy provider name are FORED they not clear salary of there salary from March 2021 .please look into this matter on urgent basis. My Karvy employ code is 309441
                    My Name Is Ashim dey.
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NOT SENDING THE REPORTS AS REQUESTED IN OUR MAIL. INSTEAD THEY ARE DIRECTING US TO REACH THEIR BACK OFFICE WHICH IS NOT WORKING:

Subject: Requests for transaction details of stocks bought through Karvy- DP id -IN300394 and IN 301926Ticket ID -9DBC1D2F-F52F-4795-9D57-FCC7165BCAC8
                      From: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sent: [protected]:06:43.47
                      To:
                      [protected]@karvy.com
                      Cc:
                      gayathri.[protected]@karvy.com
                      Attachments:

Dear Sirs

To enable the review of LT tax liability, I need to have complete transaction details from start to the date of transfer of account for these DP ids.
                      Request you to do the needful and revert.

Thanks in advance
                      Best Regards
                      Nagabooshanam
                      Sudha Bhushan

Request your help to get the information directly as requested in our mail

Thanks in advance

Please provide my salary emp code 63881
                        Nov 27, 2021
                        Contact no. my 9305565950 email id - [email protected]
                        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Pallavi having Franchise code in Karvy Broking S0286..my PAN NUMBER IS AHUPC7424M

Please refund my deposit amount.

I have sent several emails on various Karvy emails..but I haven't received any reply.

Hope this time I will get some reply.

Pallavi Chavan
                          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is showing that, "Your request 0000/00806/63883 has been rejected due to: invalid documents, junk data in the request." Please resolve my problem and me the actual solution.
                            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am working as a commodity dealer with Karvy Comtrade in the Hyderabad location for the past 10 months (March to December). I have always been performing my duties with sincerity and dedication and have been commended for the same on numerous occasions.

I would like to bring it to your notice that the salary for the months of November is still pending or has not yet been credited to me. And pending leaves are still pending. I got the final settlement mail about any correction you want to do. Being a salaried employee, my complete expenses are met by this monthly salary, delay in payment of which hampers my other payment schedules. I would request if you could please look into the Matter and get my salary credited to my account at the earliest.

Employee ID: 1048334
                              Date of joining: 25 March 2019
                              Date of leaving: 17 December 2019
                              Designation: Executive trainee

Thanks & regards
                              Mohammadjuber Farediwala
                              (+91 [protected])

Karvy — Jsw steel share not clearing in demat account

मैंने अपना शेयर प्रमाणपत्र जमा करके मास्टर कैपिटल सर्विसेज लिमिटेड के माध्यम से डीमैट में शेयर हस्तांतरण के लिए आवेदन किया है। मुझे अब सूचित किया गया था कि इसे शेयर ट्रान्सफर...