Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 6

Sir i was client of karvey. my client id is 2841477. my shares were in pool account. my account has been transferred to axis securities. my demat account has been transferred to IIFL securities. where are may shares? whether still in pool account of karvy or transferred in my demat account . pls inform me . if not transferred then transfer immediately . i have already suffered loss.

Hi sir,

My name is Madhavi Latha. I have been working with Karvy from past 4 months and I have not received salary till now.

Most of my colleagues are also suffering due to non payment..

I tried to talk with managers and they are not responsive.
    I just started my career, and I'm the only earner in the family, and facing financial difficulties during this pandamic
    Please help me here .

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Can I get any update on this please.
    Suffering a lot

Due to some unavoidable circumstances I have not been able to encash following dividend warrants. I request you to kindly advise me the procedure for encashment of these dividends now. My Folio No / DP ID & Client ID is[protected].

1. DW No 16279177 of Powergrid Corporation of India Ltd for the FY 2013-14 for Rs.389 received vide Cheque No 117898 dated 09.10.2014.
      2. DW No 503686 of Bajaj Corp Ltd for the FY 2014-15...

I had purchased four nos. of Bonds, bearing nos.-[protected] to [protected] during the month of February 2011 under cumulative frequency of interest payment (Series -2) with a maturity amount of Rs.43, 200/-.
      Redemption of the same was done on 22nd February 2021 and Rs.41, 466/- was transferred to my savings account.
      I am wondering on what account Karvy has deducted Rs.1, 734/-. There was no voucher shared with the redemption stating the same.

Dear Team,
        I had already couriered the request for closure of demat and trading account and already given the share transfer requisition to NJ before 31st of Dec 2020 but still i am not getting any reply or confirmation from your side.
        And still not credit all my shares to my other Demat account.
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Requesting to provide procedure for redemption o[censored]npaid warrants.
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I'm ex employee of KDMSL Karvy Data Management Services Limited subsidiary of Karvy, I was resigned on may 2020 and the last working day in karvy was 11th july 2020, and till now my final settlement is not cleared yet, i sent mails the HR postponing to every 3 months as of now i am not getting reply mails as well, there is 2 months 11 days salary to be credited and they didn't credited around 13 or 14 months PF (provident fund) as well, and the amount is around INR 126000 and it is very big amount and it will be very helpful in this pandemic situation to lead my family necessities.
            please resolve my issue.
            DOL:[protected]
            UAN:[protected]
            Mobile No: [protected]/[protected]

D/sir,
              I purchased Long Term Infrastructure Bonds with Folio No. PFA02265** for a period of 10years.
              The four in number bonds matured on 31/04/21 and want to buyback these in my account. Therefore it is requested to mention the procedure and my actions for the same please.
              It is also pertaining to mention that I had shifted my residential address, if you had done any communication or dispatch of document in past.
              I don't find any number or email to update my new residential address in your records and credit the buyback amount to my registered account with you (paid through to the cheque of same bank). Please help me out.
              Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an Investor in this scheme (FOLIO No.: IDA0440445); it was due for redemption on Nov. 12, 2020. I made this investment & received the allotment advice & Certificate dt. Nov. 12, 2020. Mine is a KYC Complaint account & I furnished my PAN Copy, Cancelled Bank Cheque & Phone Number by speed post. In spite of all this instead of crediting my bank account electronically they claim that they sent a DD to address which was not received by me and comments mentioned as addressee moved whereas I am living in the mentioned address. I have sent so many eMails & sent all the documents they had asked for thro. Speed Post on 23rd - September, 2020. Also another speed post was sent on 26th - December, 2020 which was acknowledged on 30th - December, 2020 with the same details requested once again. Till today I haven't received the redemption amount. The delay is more than 5 months & hence they need to provide penalty plus addl. interest PLUS FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR THE MENTAL AGONY CAUSED TO ME IN THIS REGARD. ALL MY EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN "SO FAR". HENCE THIS COMPLAINT
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have pasted the mail below, where I am follow up with the company since last 1 year for my security deposit refund of Rs 30000.

On Sat, 17 Apr, 2021, 1:41 pm Financial Advisor, wrote:
                  Dear Team,

As I can see that i have followed you up enough for my security deposit.

As per your last email reply, in which you wrote that the company sale deed is intact, which...

I am past employee of karvy stock broking. i left job Aug 2019. i have complete exit process by company norms. but still i am not receive full and final amount.
                  kindly help for the same.
                  Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Narayan Kumar already sent twice my kyc and cancelled cheque on the date 24/12/2020 and 02/03/2021 but my account is not open and money is not credited to my account.
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase 676 nos SBI share after selling JP Associates Share in 2018.I Now, when I checked my Demat account my holding of SBI share is not been shown. M/s. Karvy is holding my share in there demat Account and still not transferred to my Demat Account....

Karvy — 2 shares are not transferred to my new demat account

The following shares purchased through Karvy appearing in the holding statement provided by Karvy in 2020:

Share name and Quantity

1. TV18 broadcast- 161
                      2. Motherson sumi- 48

DP ID 12081600
                      Client Id[protected]

These shares were not transferred to my new DP account with Zerodha....

I was working at Karvy and left the company in Nov 2019. I am supposed to get 2 months salary which should be paid within 60 days. I have been following up with HR to no avail since then. It has been 1 year 4 months and there is still no response from Karvy.

Many of my colleagues from Karvy Analytics division has not been paid and we are following up with HR to no avail.

Please let us know if you are planning to pay our hard-earned money back?

Arjun

Unit : NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA 2015-16 TAX FREE TR I
                        fOLIO No: NAD0300625
                        NAME:RABINDER KANT SIKRI

Please look
                        interest payable on 1 April not yet recd.
                        Please add interest of late payment of interest
                        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an ex employee of karvy digikonnect my employee id 83527, i need reliving letter to join in the new organisation at thane, please support me
                          Now i am located at Maharashtra and karvy located at hyderabad so it is very difficult to go directly i have tried to contact them on phone and mail but they are not responding i am trying from last one week but no one responding for my mail or calls so please help me in that if i doesn't have i can't restart my career.

Transaction amount - 10000
                            Transaction date - 19/03/2012
                            Transaction ID[protected]
                            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sent you the following documents to issue the duplicate share certificate in lieu of (the original one totally eaten by moths Deemak bearing Folio no 00133121, certificate no.82686 of 100 shares of India Glycols)) but till this date no issuance of the same---
                              1.Copy of FIR 2.Affidavit and Indemnity Bond 3. Self attested copy of Pan card 4. cancelled leaf of cheque 5. bank details 6 Address proof.
                              It is regretted that no needful has been done till now.
                              You are requested to look into the long pending matter and do the needful ASAP. Thanks
                              S.K.Bhatia C-169, Sector-26, Noida 201301

Lost share certificate
                                Folio no SGL103494

Provided all documentation as suggested but the file is seen by a new person and nothing gets done .

Shares are in name of Mrs Bimla Agarwal

We provided all the documents as asked for but still no luck.
                                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                All documentation including affidavits, police reports etc have been submitted .

Every time a new person looks at the file and raises a new demand.

My mother is 95 years old and is living in USA and we are trying to sort out her affairs .

The house she lived in India has been sold and obviously her address has changed, We do have a solicitor in India where the certificate could be sent . Also the unpaid dividends need to be paid into her Indian Overseas bank account.