Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 7

I had invested in 3 SIPs through Karvy. I am not able see 2 SIPs.
Seeing only one SIP
I have been trying to get the details with Karvy but the service is pathetic. Replying after 1-2 months.
If things doesn't resolve here will have to file real case against Karvy.
Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had puchased these bonds on 21 Feb 2011 from NJ I Invest, Borivli.
    At the time of redemption, they directed me to NJ Invest, Andheri who directed me to Karvy- Fort.
    Karvy- Fort have informed me that Demand Draft (DD)will be couriered & no need to physically submit bonds. I also received email communication saying that DD was dispatched by Aviral courier & provided me consignment no. Tracking details of CN no. show that the document is out for delivery since 27th Feb'21 & the same will reach in 7-8 working days.
    However, same has not reached till date. Aviral courier not contactable & also Karvy office is not receiving phone call & no response to my emails either.
    I don't know what to do?
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The following shares purchased through Karvy (Client code:[protected] appearing in the holding statement provided by Karvy on Dec16, 2020:
      COMPANY Qty Price Value
      1. LT FOODS LIMITED ( ISIN: INE818H01020) 10.00 23.00 230
      2. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA Ltd
      (ISIN:INE101A01026) 15.00 525.55 7883.25
      Both these are shown as TYPE: BEN

My DPID: IN302470 & client id: 40143006
      These shares were not transfered to my new DP account with ICICI bank
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As advised by my stock broker 'Zerodha', I had sent Syndicate Bank share certificates (Distinctive number: [protected]-[protected], 300 shares) for conversion to Canara Bank(because of merger of syndicate bank to Canara bank) through "professional courier" to the below mentioned address on[protected]Note: Karvy is the Registrar):

"KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Karvy Selenium, Tower- B, Plot No. 31 & 32, Financial...

Devender Kumar sawhney
        Bond no 158641 and 158642 for Rs 5000 each total 20000. Matured on 21.02.2021
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 20 bonds series no 2. I suppose those are to be matured in this month March 21. I have not received any information from the company as yet. I have lost the certificates. Please let me know what i should do.
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not able to get any assistance on transfer my holding and nobody picks and answer calls all r fraud.

Plz transfer my holding and revert on mail

Such a ### company cheated people after building trust on them.

Better to release my money....

I had raised a request to transfer all shares to my new Demat account with Axis with client ID 50094916. They transferred half and remaining
            shares worth, 50, 000 Rs are still with Karvy.

Now they are not responding too.
            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have still not got my 16 digit BOID Number and ledger account statement of 20795200 as needed by NSE despite so much of follow ups...

KINDLY PROVIDE DEMAT TRANSACTION STATEMENT, LEDGER Account statement & PROPER DATE OF NON- RECEIPT OF SECURITIES PURCHASED that Scripts lying in Beneficiary account of Karvy Stock Broking..

Hi My Karvy Client Id is KM1000404,

I am unable to transfer the Mutual funds to any other provider nor redeem as they are purchased through demat . I went to Kfintech and CAMS office for HDFC and Mirae Asset mutual funds but they also couldnt help anything as they are in offline mode.

I went to Karvy Office and they have stopped conerting funds from Offline mode to online mode. Please help us here
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had couriered the account closure request form with registered post signed for account closure and transfer of shares at Karvy Hyderabad office to my HDFC demat account .They have received the hard copies and I have repeatedly emailed for transfer of my shares .
                  But everytime they sent a reply from service help desk that your query is being looked into and update.
                  The hard copy is being sent by registered post and received...

I'm having online trading account with Karvy with id:164876. I have been making repeatedly request to payout the balance of approx 50000/- to my bank account. Now Karvy has stopped responding to my emails.
                  Neeraj Agrawsl
                  Hi Neeraj,

I have the same issue. Did your get back you money ? If so please let me know how you did it.

Anil

I tried to reach karvy through all possible way. Here is my request.

Client id: 4292828

I checked my cdsl account and found that these securities are not available there in my cdsl demat account. But they are present in the portfolio of Karvy trading account. Complaint has already been sent to Karvy through email. Only acknowledged and no action taken

Canfin Homes Limited
                    ISIN : INE477A01020
                    Quantity: 400 shares (of Rs.2/- face value)

Kindly get the transfer these securities from pool account to my demat account at CDSL at the earliest.
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karvy is not giving the amount I had in payout. I have been complaining since 2018 on all social media channels, all mails and calls. Now they have stopped even responding
                      Hi Prachi,

My mother has the same issue with Karvy. If you were able to get back your amount please let me know how you did it.

Anil

Karvy was not paid my payout after repeated requests. Now scores/sebi is claiming that they are not responsible because the transaction made within 90 days of karvy ban only eligible for investor pretection fund. Now what to do. How to get back my hard earnerd money of 1, 65, 234/-
                        M. Rajeswari
                        Karvy trading a/c no. 2516405

Sir
                          I have a trading account with Karvy Stock Broking operated through a nominated broker. the broker has stopped working in karvy office and online portal of karvy is unresponsive. I am more than 7 years old totally dependent on my savings and investment and have been a private employee. I have Rs 208147.72 in my ledger balance since 11 nov 2019. inspite of repeated requests this amount has not been credited to my bank account registered with karvy. I am attaching my latest ledger statement as proof of my claim and will request for it to be credited to my bank account. My details are as follows
                          Name : Nasir Miyan
                          Karvy DP ID : IN301557
                          Client ID: 10827746
                          Trading ID:[protected]
                          Hi Nasir,

I have the same issue as yours. Did you get your money back ? If so please let me know what you did to get it.

Anil

It's frustrating that nobody is taking any action on this matter. Either CDSL or my current DP is not responding regarding account closure and Transfer of shares even after I sent all the required documents and it's been already 1 month and already a complaint has been filed on Scores to take necessary action.
                            This email is in reference to my demat account number [protected] held with Karvy Stock Broking Limited (DPID[protected] a depository participant (DP) of Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL). Since my current DP, Karvy Stock Broking Limited has been banned, I kindly request your team to help me transfer my securities to Zerodha Broking Limited under demat account number [protected], (DPID[protected].
                            I did everything but nothing is working. Please do take direct action to resolve this issue. Time is of hihg important coz my shares are on the way to reach its peak and time for me to sell. Kindly help.

Best Regards
                            Deepak Elangovan
                            [protected], [protected]
                            Dear Complainant,

As Karvy expelled from exchanges, you can lodge the complaint at NICE plus ( NSE portal ).
                            Even CDSL issued some format to report.

For any further help, you can reach to us
                            help(at)indiancomplaintforum(dot)in

Best Regards
                            ICF

I Lalit Kumar Pande purchased four bonds amounting Rs 20000/- (Rs 5000/- bond each) which shall mature on 21st Feb 2021. I tried to contact the company on the phones mentioned in the bonds but all numbers mentioned on the bond including of IDFC are invalid. Kindly provide valid contact no and address, where bonds could be submitted for redemption with full procedure pl

Lalit Pande

Client ID - 2147073 | DP ID[protected]

Request return of Cash

Recently I closed my DP with Karvy and transferred my securities to another DP. However I had cash amount of 4197 in Karvy Trading Account which wasn't transferred back to my Bank Account. I have sent multiple emails to Karvy with no response. Their phone numbers are not reachable....

I have been trying to transfer my demat account from Karvy to other DP for past 6 months but they are rejecting it due to signature mismatch.

After talking to Karvy customer care and Karvy's Chandigarh office, I got the signature attested from bank and notary and again send the Account Closure cum transfer form but they again rejected it due to signature mismatch.

I don't know why are they...