Karvy Customer Care

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy related photos (287)

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

srikanth srinivasan
I had applied for 225 reliance power shares and checked the status in karvy web site which shows 17shares allocated but the DPID provided is wrong.
I had provided the correct DP details through the karvy website but till today there is no resoponse from them.

Application NUmber: 62807061
Check number : 240565
Amount : 25875

Can you help me with this?.

Srikanth Srinivasan.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-25 00:23:43
Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send a mail to sudha.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Team Karvy
Non receipt of reliance power ipo refund
I had applied for 105 reliance power shares Ideposited Rs. 45150 full amount by cheque and 17shares allocated to me in my demate account but Idon't received my remainig amount.Please send my remaining amount urgently.

Application NUmber: 34440903
Gulbai Shivram Meena
The cheque recvd by me from reliance Power Ltd IPO -Reffund a/c contains my wrong A/c no, therefore my a/c has still not recvd the amount of Rs.25875/-. I request you to rectify my a/c no. and issue new cheque to me.
My contact no [protected]
I HAVE SENT MY RELIANCE POWER IPO REFUND ORDER FOR BANK DETAIL CORRECTION 20 DAYS BACK,BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE DUPLICATE REFUND ORDER.MY APPLICATION NO. IS 71951930.
I am holding indiabulls finance shares. Could you please tell me when i can get indiabulls securites shares ?
Hello Sir/Madam,

I had applied for reliance power shares, I deposited Rs. 19350 /- full amount by Demand Draft but I didn’t receive either shares or refund. Please send my refund urgently.

Demand Draft Number: 4414738

Balasaheb Bhausaheb Dhamane

Shamnbhunagar,

Burudgaon Road,

Ahmednagar,

414001.

Mobile [protected]
I had applied for Reliance Power IPO for 225 shares and have been alloted 17 shares. But my Refund has not yet come back.
I have had numerous (to be specific - 150 phone calls and 76 emails to Karvy Hyderanad on STD (As I am in New Delhi)) but still have not recd. the refund because of their minute mistakes.
They had first credited the refund amount to my old account which is not active and so it was rejected, then they sent the Cheque to my old address where I do not stay now and so it also got returned through registered post.
I have got my new account number and address changed and updated to my DP Account and also give the proofs of the same to Karvy through email.
Then, they told me that they cannot do a direct credit again and can only send the cheque to my new address to which I agreed.
They sent me a cheque which can be used only with my old account which is not active and is closed, so I could not even use that cheque. I pleaded them to do a Direct credit to my new account mentioning the new account number and the proof of that account being linked to my DP Account and there has been a mail from Karvy stating that they have done the Direct Credit to my new account mentioned. I received this mail on 11th Apr and till now, the money has not been credited to my account.
On asking them again and going through the entire tedious procedure again, now they are giving me the information that the amount has been credited to my old account number again.

I AM FRUSTRATED NOW AND NEED HELP.
NOW, THEY ARE AVOIDING ME AND KEEPING DOWN MY PHONE, SO I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTACT OR SPEAK WITH ANYONE.

PLEASE HELP.
I PLEAD.
Application No. 24949126
Name: Gaurav Paul
City: Noida, Delhi NCR
DP Id: 302236

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP...

reliancepower limited — NON RECEIPT OF DUPLICATE REFUND CHEQUE

WITH REFERENCE TO THE ABOVE, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED DUPLICATE REFUND CHEQUE AGAINST MY ORIGINAL CHEQUE NO-
1505368 FOR RS.18995/-WHICH WAS DAMAGED BY WATER LONG
BEFORE.

MY APPLICATION NO[protected], WARRENT NO-1505368, SHARE ALLOTED-16, REFUND AMT RS.18995/-

THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DUE TO ISSUE OF DUPLICATE REFUND CHEQUE IS REGGRETTED.
---- Forwarded by Anand Pipalwa/HO/havells on 21/09/2012 PM 03:40 -----
Anand Pipalwa/HO/havells
21/09/2012 PM 02:02
To
relinfra.[protected]@relianceada.com
cc
anand pipalwa <[protected]@gmail.com>
Subject
Revalidation of Refund Order No 2352966, Ref.No.2429635 dated 01.02.2008 Rs 18.895/-Unit :Reliance Power Ltd

Dear Mr Ramkrishna

I have send attached letter along with refund order for revalidation but the same is not yet received.

Please look into the same and confirm.

Anand Kumar Pipalwa
Mob.[protected]

- 1688_001.pdf
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karvy Computershare — Dematerialisation Request Form No 8139709 for the Folio No 110222044 of Reliance Industries Limited. [Resolved]

Sandeep Gupta
    This is regarding the Dematerialisation Request Form No 8139709 for the Folio No[protected] of Reliance Industries Limited....
    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

BHAGWAN DASS BANSAL
    i am Non resident Indian (NRI). Reliance power refund still not received. i applied under retail investor catagory for 225 shares @ Rs. 430 under application number 91481566, online from ICICIDIRECT.COM. 17 shares are allocated to me but................
    TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND.

B.D. BANSAL
    Mechanical Engineer
    United Stainless Steel Company BSC (c)
    PO Box - 50590
    Hidd,
    Kingdom Of Bahrain
    Direct: (+[protected]
    Fax: (+[protected]
    Mobile: (+[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:44:56

Team Karvy

I invested money in Reliance IPO and was alloted 16 shares through ICICIDirect.com. I applied for 225 shares and was alloted 16 shares. I am still waiting for my refund from Karvy. I emailed them so many times, in every response they say that they have sent the check to my Mangalore address. I requested them to make a direct transfer to my account as I traded through ICICIDirect.com but still I don't get any proper response from them. I tried calling their customer care number but somehow it is always busy.

I can send all the email correspondance that I have been doing with Karvy from last 1 month without any success if needed. I am sure there are many people like me who have not yet received their refunds.

I am currently in USA and not able to get hold of Karvy.
    Kindly do the needful.

Vinod Gupta.
    Cell:[protected]
    sir, i am invested Rs 25875.00 through chqno 175191 o[censored]nion bank of india, Rawatpur Branch for 225 reliance power share. our DP-301557 & d-mat A/c 20208448 in karvy. our reliance power application no 58210929.

i am requested sevral times to his registror Karvy in phone [protected] about our application status & also mailing him. but till date i am not recived any share or refund.

i am also despatch all documents through speed post on 26.02.2008. vide recno EU[protected]IN
    Karvy computershare Pvt Ltd
    Posted:[protected] by Bhag Chand Patni
    reliance ipo neither share received nor refund received

i applied under retail investor catagory for 225 shares @ Rs. 430 under application number 11341157, online from ICICIDIRECT.COM. Till today neither Reliance power share allotted nor any refund received. I have sent several mails and contacted over phone. They are unable to give any reply. Also ICICIDIRECT is silent.

B. C. Patni

My case quiet different, Please guide what to do next?
    i applied for reliance IPO - 180 shares. My demat a/c is with reliance only.

Reliance power application no.21284317

I got allocated of 15 shares, and my refund was also fine. But problem is the cheque i received is having myname with surname as it is in demat account. But my bank a/c is having only
    my name, not surname. Initially when I applied for demat a/c I thought it will not matter.

After receiving the cheque, when I tried to put the cheque into mybank, they are not accepting it, eventhough it is printed with my bank a/c number only. Then I went to karvy on march 1st-2008, they accepted as complinat. but till date (31st march) they didnt respond properly.

Now, Neither I can't change my name in bank nor change my demat. Then how to get my money back.

keeran

Karvy — Reliance Power IPO, no allotment-no refund [Resolved]

Dinesh Amrutlal Siddhpura
      I have applied for the Reliance power IPO on 16/01/8. As on today I have not received any communication about allotment or...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Rajesh Kumar
      I invested in UTI infrastruture mutual fund on 27th december. via online investment.
      Transaction id is: MSBI[protected]
      but I have not received either mutual fund or my money back.
      Nor Karvy or UTI MF is taking the responsibility of same. Both of them are putting it on other.
      When I call to UTI MF they say, they don't have data they can't help more over they say they are sitting for marketing not for assisting us.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-25 08:54:39

i have invest in uti infrastructure advantegw fund (NFO) on 19/12/2007,
      but i have not recive mf steatment & any data from last 5 month.but I have not received either mutual fund or my money back.
      NAME - VISHNUKANT L BHALERAO
      D.D.NO. -980291 (SBI BRANCH-PURNA) 19/12/2007
      PAN NO. - ABKPB9340D
      my clint id : k215465
      i have 500 units (shares) of master plus.
      my shares certificates are misplased
      what can i do? for protect from misused by any person.
      is LETTER O[censored]NDERTAKING FOR DUPLICATE UNIT CETIFICATE foam or MISPLACED/LOST-DIVIDEND/REDEMPTION WARRANT foam is same for issuing duplicate share certificates in lieu of the
      missplaced certificate.
      if its not same which will be better to filled by me in that view to submit to you for witch address
      sub : issuing new duplicate share certificates
      is
      LETTER O[censored]NDERTAKING FOR DUPLICATE UNIT CETIFICATE foam,
      or
      MISPLACED/LOST-DIVIDEND/REDEMPTION WARRANT foam,
      is same?
      for issuing new duplicate share certificates in lieu of the
      missplaced certificate.

I have 500 units (shares) o[censored]TI Mutual Fund Master Gain 1995.
      But since begining I have not received any divident amount in respect of same.
      what can i do?
      I not getting the physical account statement to my residential address. My Folio No:[protected]. Could you please send my the account statement withouf fail on monthly basis.
      In spite of several reminders failed to get my funds values to re invest to a better scheme!!!
      Need to evaluate my accounts->ETSP INCOME ID[protected] &ULIP ID[protected]
      KAVI
      sir i k manjula sai baba motor agencies gunj road adilabad 504001 received a post with some anneseure sir a iam unit holder no338729 or[protected]
      it is said that my series 1 a 3 year close ended equaity scheme launched nov-dec 2007 is due for maturity sir i want to know my outstanding amount and what are its dues please give me the detials on my mail id or post the detials so that i will be very thankful to you sir dear Jaideep bhattacharyaji or Anoop Bhasker ji( head equity ) my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

rohit tandon
        i think reliance power has been a making history since it has come into picture . first of the largest ipo and getting it over subcribed , then fall of the market and now making people wait for their refund....................................

my application number is 01767025
        dp id-in301774
        clint id[protected]
        I am also waiting for Reliance Power refund. I don't know why they are taking so much time. In case of other IPO's, refund comes back within 2-3 days of listing. But Reliance power has crossed all its limits. There market reputation which we saw on listing of REPL, they are further detroiting it. I wonder why SEBI is deaf and dumb in this matter. karvy response has been diappointing n this regard .
        no response already sent dozens of mails , no body bother to pick up the phone if somebody do they will just put ur call hold...
        dont whom whom to contact for refund

but i am sure on one thing definitly karvy need to make a public apology an solve this mess
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:40:40

Karvy — Refund for Reliance Power n or received

I had applied for 225 shares of Reliance Power under the IPO vide application number 24249033 and had paid application money amounting to Rs 25,875. As per Karvy's web site i have been allotted 16 shares but the balance money after adjusting for 16 shares amounting to Rs 18,995 has not been refunded to me till date. There is no response from Karvy's side on this matter and the complaint made to SEBI has not been responded till date.

Karvy Relaince IPO — Receipt of lesser refund by Rs.70875/-

I had made an application for 225 shares @430 each totalling Rs.96750/- which I had sent through Demand Draft No. 903149, dt.17.01.08 drawn on OBC, Tej Mandi Alwar.

I have received allotment of only 16 shares @ Rs.430 each
        totalling to Rs.6880/-. As such I should have been refunded Rs.89870/- (Rs.96750/- minus Rs.6880/-) but only Rs.18995/- has been received by me.Still Rs.70875/- (Rs.89870/- minus Rs.18995/-) has to be refunded by Karvy to me.

Since last 10 - 12 days I am in continous correspondence with karvy customer care. But today I have received a email from Karvy in which it is written that my mail has been deleted without be read.

Kindly Help me
        SIR/MADAM,
        I HAVE A TRADING ACC. IN INDIA INFOLINE LTD.
        BEFORE FEW MONTHS I HAVE GIVEN A CHEQUE OF 50000/-RS.
        I AM NBFC CLIENT IN THIS COMPANY. THIS AMOUNT IS NOT CREDITED IN MY LEDGER TILL THREE MONTHS.
        AND IN MY BANK ACCOUNT THIS AMOUNT IS DEBITED AFTER TWO DAYS BUT THAT IS NOT CREDITED IN MY DEMAT LEDGER
        AND AFTER THREE MONTH COMPANY HAD DEBITED 1522/-RS OF NBFC CHARGES.
        AND IN THIS PERIOD MY SHARES SOLD BY COMPANY. AND I HAVE MONEY LOSE OF 4600/- RS
        SO PLS SOLVED MY PROBLEM AND SUGEST WHERE AM I COMPLAINT
        I had applied vide cheque No. 513438 for Rs. 96750/- through Application No. 15823230 for 225 shares of Reliance Power IPO.

17 shares @ Rs. 430/- valued Rs. 7310/- allotted to me and credited to my DP [protected]. Instead of refunding Rs. 89440/- only Rs. 18565/- was refunded to me vide their refund order No. 4416184 through ECS in my Bank A/c [protected] (Bank MICR No.[protected]

There is a short refund of Rs. 70875/- from Karvy Computers. Several times I emailed and sent Statement of Bank Account but every time they are giving stereo type reply "Your refund has been made through ECS" or " We have noted the contents of the mail and shall revert to you shortly"

They are silent about less refund.

Karvy need to make a public apology an solve this mess
        Respected Sir,

I have not received the Refund money of Reliance Power IPO. I have applied for 75 shares but even today i havent got any conformation regarding alloted shares and also did not get Refund money. As per on Karvy website, it is showing 15 shares is alloted to me, but refund money of 60 shares is not received yet. I have made several application regarding above problem to karvy computershare pvt. ltd. but i have not received reply yet. The phone number provided by them is also busy all the time. The following Information necessary for processing.
        Applicaition Number : 35211505
        Name : Mauleshbhai R Patel
        DP ID No. : IN302381
        Client ID : 20042302
        Cheque No : 384723
        Bank No : UTI BANK
        Bank Sr No. 5356445. Standard Chartered Bank , Vadodara

Hope above complaint will taken care as early as possible.
        Your faithfully
        M.R. Patel.
        SIR I AKHIL FRM SURAT HAVE RECEIVE MY CHEQUE OF RELIANCE POWER ON 26/02/08 AS AFTER TWO DAYS MY CHECK HAS BEEN RETURNED AS THE REASON IS PAYEMENT STOPPED BY DRAWER AS I HAVE SUBMIT MY CHEQUE TO KARVY ON 28/02/08 AS I GO EVERYDAY FOR MY CHEQUE BUT THEIR IS NOT ANY SUITABLE RESPONSE FRON THEM AS I AM VERY TIRED GOING AGAIN AND AGAIN AS PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS I AM IN GREAT TROUBLE PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS I WILL BE VERY THANFUL TO YOU MY APPLICATION NO IS 21962850 AND MY BROKER MOTI OSWAL AND MY DEMAT A/C NO IS 1474579
        FRM
        AKHILKAKKAR[protected]
        A/301 PARTH COMPLEX NEW CITI LIGHT
        OPP ASHIRWAD RESIDENCY
        SURAT
        Dear Sir/Mam

I had applied for Reliance power IPO vide application form no 73690711
        along with cheque no 062387 amounting Rs 25875/- against my DP no 12020600/00166825.
        They give me 17 share And my refund cheque .But when I deposite that cheque, I came to know that they stop my payment.
        And I aks to karvy customer care and they said me that it was a mistake, please transfer the issued share for right applicant and I transfer that 17 share on 04.03.08 to karvy of market .And after that day I follow up every week to karvy customer care for my refund.But they are not refund my amount.

I am facing strong mental and financial problem due to non refund of my hard earned money.So please give me the Karvy's higher authories countuct number and thire name and designation and I also request to SEBI to take necessary action for like eresponsale incedent.
        Thanks & regards.
        Dibakar Sarkar,
        DEAR SIR: KINDLY SEE WITH OPEN EYES<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have just sent you an e-mail abiout my application and refund order which have been not given to me: PLEASE NOTE th e following;Application No. 03863715 it is Mr. Alok Agarwal of A-14, Guru Nanak NagarMathura and NOT>>>>>DR> ALOK AGRAWAL of 1860, DAMPIER NAGAR< Behinbd Kisan Niwas, Mathura.

PLEASE verify the Client ID of MR> ALOK AGARWAL which have been wrongly put as it was of DR> ALOK AGRAWAL>(As informed by your Mathura Office.)

The above refund order(No. 2082015) of Rs. 18, 995.00 (MICR NO. 155289) have been sent back to your office and have not been encashed.

You are now requested to match the addresses of both the Alok Agarwals aand send my shares or REFUND for the entire MONEY.

kindly see the above carefully and make fast decision on the matter.

Thanking you.

MR. ALOK AGARWAL, A-14, Gurunanak nagar, Mathura.
        Application No.03863715
        DPID: IN 301557
        CLIENT ID : 22022945
        we have already sent you all the documents as a hard copy of all above items.on 15.04.09

Kindly mail: on ...[protected]@gmail.com, CC to [protected]@gmail.com Mob: [protected]

I have purchased 50 shares of Bharati Airtel on 2nd July 2009 @ 803/-RS. Subsequently, on the third week of July the company has corrected the share value ( 50% lowered) by issuing 1:1 bonus share to all share holders.. in such cases normally the bonus shares immediately get credited to the DEMAT account. But unfortunately, until now i haven't received the additional 50 nos bonus shares in my account.

Will you please advise me in this situation whom should I contact or the necessary steps to be taken further?

Best regards

House No 2167, Block No 14, Islam Ganj
          Ludhiana -141008

APPLICATION NO 41905625
          CHEQUE NO 296678
          STATE BANK OF INDIA, SARABHA NAGAR, LUDHIANA.
          DP ID[protected] K & A SECURITES PVT LTD-LUDHIANA )
          CLIENT ID 00029147

intially Karvy website shown 15 Shares against my name against my application id , but now it showing nothing & till date i haven't receive any refund .

I am in big problem .

pls help me

Ravinder Khatri.
          Mobile No . [protected].
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-23 02:49:25

Team Karvy
          i still have'nt got my refund back
          Sir I ahve applied for reliance power IPO and 17 shares are alloted to me but till the time it was not shown to my account. Applied through reliance money, they say problem through karvy.

Pls help

Rajeev Mahajan

Karvy — Cancellation of Mediclaim

Despite regular follow ups by me on the non issue of insurance policy from National Insurance Co. Health Plan.I was mis guided.I issued the cheque in Aug 2009 but the same was cleared on Dec14th 2009, till date the policy not issued, in my favour.
          The receipt no.330978, Application:10J68YC21J.
          Cheuqe# 587576 for Rs.8511.00 Corporation Bank Noida Branch.
          Written Cancelltion request handed over on 6th Jan 2010.

Benniel Ganesan
            Despite several reminders to Karvy on non-receipt of Reliance Power IPO, I have neither received a single acknowledgement not my refund. I am giving below details of my application.

Application No: 11201622
            Name: Benniel Ganesan
            Reference No: 1572779 (Karvy Reference number)

Request you to help getting refund.

Kind Regards,

Email: [protected]@eim.ae
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:41:05

Reliance Pwer Ipo
            Application No. 15809577

i received a letter from Standard Charter Bank for excess payment of Rs. 70875/- which i am unable to repay at a time. so plz, allow me to repay in 20 instalment. this i can some how manage.
            waiting for your reply.
            niranjan kumar
            This is with respect to the RELPOW IPO for which I paid Rs 25, 875.00 on 15/01/08 (Reference: EBA/PUR-RELIANCE POWER L/[protected])

I have been alloted 16 shares but the balance amount (appox. Rs. 18, 000) is not been paid to me till date.

(Ref No./ ISIN: INE614G[protected])

pankaj kothari
              I AM HAVING NO POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM YOU FOR MY APPLICATION STATUS
              dear sir
              my application no 33846779 for relaince power ltd.
              pankaj narpatraj kothari huf
              b-205 vasant vihar tower dafnala , shahibaug,
              ahmedabad - 380004
              shares applied -225 application amt.- 25875=00
              cheque no. 421051 textile traders co-op. bank ltd maskati market branch
              the website is not showing the status of the application.
              plese send the status of the aapllication.
              DP ID IN 300982
              CLIENT 10450031
              i HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE SHaARES NOR THE REFUND MONEY

MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN BID AT KOTAK SECURITIES LTD
              NOW IF YOU DONT REPLY I WILL HAVE TO GO LEGAL PROCESS AND THE COST WILL BE BEAR TO YOU THANKS
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:41:13

dear sir
              my application no 45972666 for relaince power ltd.
              Nandkishor Kukreja
              96, Ma Niwas, baba Faridnagar, Nagpur- (M.S.)
              shares applied -225 application amt.- 25875=00, bid at sharekhan securities ltd, C.A. road, Nagpur,
              cheque no. 035518, MICR Code[protected] Panjab National Bank, kingsway Nagpur-440001,
              plese send the status of the aapllication.
              DP ID 12036000
              CLIENT 00068344
              i HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE SHaARES NOR THE REFUND MONEY

Vaibhav Fouzdar
                I had apply for Reliance Power Ipo. After the allotment were disclosed I checked status of my application and found that I was not alloted any share. Later on I did not get money refunded and last week i.e. on 19/02/2008 17 shares were credited to my dp account. This happened after around 10 days of listing of the shares.
                I had applied for 225 shares and paid partial payment for it. Till date i have still not got my remaining money back. I have mailed regarding this to Karvy several times but have not got any response except to my first mail that they will look into the issue.
                I think all people who are suffering should unite and take action against Karvy. I think all of the suffering people are retail investors and the money withheld is a very big and important to them. Karvy should not be fooling people with such kind of tricks. this will only spoil thire name and credibility.

Vaibhav Fouzdar
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-23 02:19:24

I received 17 shares of reliance power,
                but the refund of the balance ammount is not
                received yet.my aplication number is 5 8460377.
                what I can do to receive the refund of balance?
                Hoping for an early response.
                I had apply for Reliance Power Ipo.my aplication number is 4 7711948.
                After the allotment were disclosed I checked status of my application and found that I was alloted 15 share. Later on I did not get money refunded .I had applied for 135 shares and paid partial payment for it. Till date i have still not got my remaining money back. I complained in karvy office at jaipur brance.
                but have not got any response .

My address
                Mobile No.[protected]
                Mahaveer Kumar sain
                Sh.Ramesh Ji
                38-A,gali no.-2,
                ward no.-16,
                22-Godam,Jaipur
                I applied for 225 shares of Reliance Power under NRI category through Goejit, Andheri, Mumbai Application No.[protected], DP No. [protected] and paid Rs 96,750 through foreign DD No. 140141 of 15 Jan'08 drawn on SBI, International Service Branch, Mumbai. Bank confirmed draft was paid on 24 Jan'08. I neither get any shares nor any refund despite chasing Karvy and Geojit for 2 months and Karvy is asking me to provide Bank Sl. No. under which my application was listed in the bank schedule. I wonder how much time Karvy needs for refund of individual's funds lying in Escrow Account and why they are pushing their inefficiency to Investors.

My E-mail ID: [protected]@hotmail.com
                I have send 12 reminders to karvy as on date for the Reliance IPO refund for Rs 89870.
                on 11th April Karvy send a mail informing that they have send a duplicate refund order. But as of today i have not received the details of the courier or refund order send to me. I have send number of reminders to send me the courier details, but no reply.

REMINDER 12

Reference to my mail dated 23rd April 2008. I have not yet received the refund order for Rs 89870 against my application number. why you are not responding and give me the details of refund. As of today the amount also has not credited into my bank account. How long I have to wait to get my refund for rs 89870 against my application number .
                Appln.No 91881031
                Name MALATHI SUBBARAYUDU

regards

Malathi subbarayudu

It has been around a month since we are emailing to Karvy Computershare for getting the details on the below Reliance Power IPO application that we had submitted.

Unfortunately, we haven’t received any refund back, but the money has been debited from my account long back. Inspite of writing to Karvy multiple times nothing seems to be moving. We have got all the emails stored to prove this.

We need your help in getting this case resolved. Can you please look at the below details and help us:

2. Application Form Number: 84899203
                3. Applicant Name: Maqbool Ahmad Ansari
                4. Applied Shares: 225
                5. Applied Amount: 25875/-
                6. Cheque No: 723621
                7. Money Debited on: 17-Jan-2008
                8. Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
                9. Address: DSM Sugar Asmoli, P O-Asmoli, Distt-Moradabad-244304 (U.P)
                10. Phone: +91-[protected]
                12. Client Id: 21599188

We really appreciate your sincere efforts and cooperation.
                This is respect to the form no[protected] for the IPO of R power submited by me to broker for onward submission to the bankers to the issue i had signed the form and givan DD no110663 of jalgaon janta bank ltd jalgaon for Rs.25875 the form was fillednby the sub broker @ jalgaon but to heavy rush by missable insted of filling in my details the form was filled with datail of other client of the sub broker as the first name of other client Ravindra govind narkhade on enquiry with the bank SCB Standard Charted Bank me were informed that the refund order was issued on the namr ravindra govind khadke we are submitting letter from drame Bank m/8 JJS Bank Ltd rting that the DD was made my thro my saving account with them & by issue a cheque no 236616 dt 15/1 for Rs 25889.
                we request you to kindily resolve the issue as a refund order for the amount of Rs 25875 as there was no allotment made to us.

Reliance Power IPO — No Refund since 17 months

Hello Team,

I had applied for this IPO paying Rs 25875/- from which 17 shares were alloted and the rest were to be refund. The cheque was in name of my husband and I had returned the cheque with the client master id to get it in my name,
                Till date its not done, I have sent several mails and then again I was told to send the client master id copy, which I did sent but there is no response from the team. They are responding to my mails but with an autoresponse message
                Application No.: 86799237

Name :KHASTI HITENDRA MALPEKAR

We have noted the contents of your mail and we shall revert to you on this matter with in shortly.

Kindly bear with us still such time.

Please tell me whom to contact and who can help me here.

Awaiting .
                Mrs Khasti Hitendra Malpekar.

SANTOSH PAUL
                  please refer to the application already sent dated 4.1.2008 regarding dematerialisation of shares enclosed with photocopies of my share certificates for converting my old certificates to new shares asi have to give it to my DP wh wil provide assistance in DMAT of my shares.
                  certificate no.[protected]to06449908
                  1746857_[protected]to02375153
                  kindly do the needful.A prompt response is desirable.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:41:33

dear sir

I get allotted shares of IPO Reliance Power 16. But i didn't get credited in my DmAT account which i have with you.
                  Please take the action immediately.
                  My details are given as under I shall be very thankful to you

Name Rajiv Kumar Bansal
                  Client ID 00178541
                  DP ID 12024201
                  Address House No. HB 74, Phase , Mohali (Pb) 160055
                  dear sir

I get allotted shares of IPO Reliance Power 17. But i didn't get credited in my DmAT account which i have with you.
                  Please take the action immediately.
                  My details are given as under I shall be very thankful to you

Name Amit Kumar Bansal
                  Client ID 00181531
                  DP ID 12024201
                  Address House No. HB 74, Phase , Mohali (Pb) 160055
                  Mobile [protected]
                  ACTUALLY WE CAN'T KNOW WHAT IS PROBLEM TO SOLV PROBLEM FOR KARVY FOR RELIANCE POWER BECAUSE IT IS ALREADY 20 DAYS PASS AWAY FROM ALLOTMENT BUT INVESTOR CAN'T GET SHARE OR REFUND ORDER.
                  i have 18 shares of reliance communication venture limited
                  my folio no:[protected]
                  i was sent to origional certificate for dematerialisation but
                  you sent back to me with the comment suspended all
                  what is the meanin of that ?

Avantika Singh
                    hi,
                    i had applied for reliance ipo..i havn't recieved the cheque of refund yet..the address present in my demat account does not exist anymore..my new address is..
                    c/o sri ambuj singh,
                    officers colony,
                    at +po :kathara,
                    dist :bokaro
                    jharkhand
                    pin 829116

pls send my check to this address or transfer the money to my demat..
                    pls do the needful asap
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:45:15

Team Karvy
                    I have applied for thirty shares in Reliance Power IPO.I have neither got alottment nor refund. Details are as under.Please check.

Form No[protected]
                    Applied through India infoline A/c No [protected]

Address : S.S.Tomar
                    66, Manisha Society
                    Old Padra Road
                    Baroda - Gujarat
                    Respecte Sir

I have applied for the share of Reliance Power IPO; I haven't received the credit of the funds back to my account.

My application details are as follows:
                    Application No. 6984464
                    Cheque No. 285830
                    Demat Account No.(16 Digit) [protected]
                    Telephone No. [protected]

Kindly coordinate and provide me the credit of application amount of Rs 25875.

Nipun Marwah
                    Respect SIr
                    I have applied for two hunder twety five shares in Reliance Power IPO.I have neither got alottment nor refund.
                    my have given cheqe BANK OF INDIA BIkaner cheqe no is 0137682
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad — registered post of refund not received [Resolved]

Anirudhya maitra
                      have got the following clarifications to be addressed urgently for the following transaction numbers:

ICICI...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

Viral Doshi
                      Application No[protected]
                      Name of first applicant - Chirag M Doshi
                      No of shares applied - 225
                      Amount applied - Rs. 25,875/-
                      Applied cheque no - 765137 - Kapol CO OP Bank LTD dated 16/1/2008
                      No of shares alloted - 16

Refund not received till date after more than a month after repeated emails on the same to Karvy. Shares are also not reflecting in demat account.

-Viral Doshi
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-27 10:45:30

Hi Viral,

Same problem we are facing. In our case also shares are alloted as per Karvy's website, but no allotment advice received, No refund received and shares not credited to demat account.
                      No response to emails sent to Karvy as well as Reliance Power.

RPL created History by getting subscription in one minute. RPL wanted to create history by refunding before normal time, can't say whether they succeeded. But surely they are going to create history for maximum number of complaints received for IPO refund/allotment advice in Indian IPO history.
                      Application No[protected]
                      Name of first applicant - S. Jayachandra Reddy
                      No of shares applied - 225
                      Amount applied - Rs. 25,875/-
                      Applied D.D.No - 690183 - Union Bank of India, Madanapalle dated 16/1/2008
                      No of shares alloted - NIL

Refund not received till date after more than a month. Showing that amount not realised. Please give me mail immediately.
                      Sir
                      I have applied for 105 shares @ Rs 115.00.Shares neither alloted nor received refund till date. details are as below.
                      Application No:5 5859141
                      Amount Paid:Rs 12075.00
                      Applied DD No:12133 Corporation bank Vasundara, Ghaziabad.
                      dated:12/01/08

Sir
                      I have applied for 225 shares .Shares neither alloted nor received refund till date. details are as below.
                      Application No:8 2154779
                      Oriental Bank of Commerce,Bhilwara,Rajasthan
                      DPId:IN301055
                      Client Id:10324144
                      Please Mail me. Thank U.
                      I have received one letter mentioning that my refund order no. 1584718 for Rpower ipo was returned by postal authorities due to address and asked to correct my address . my address is 33, anand vihar near gulmohar appartment nehru nagar ghaziabad uttar pradesh -201001 mobile no. [protected]
                      The Karvy Computer Share Pvt. Ltd.
                      (Unit Reliance Power IPO)
                      Plot No. 17-24
                      Vital Rao Nagar, Madhya Park
                      Hyderabad – 500081

Reg. Reliance Power Bid this is my 4th mail to u please answer it urgent

I have given a bid for 225 shares as per details

Application No. : 5955480
                      DP ID No. : 12024201
                      Client ID No. : 00030202
                      D.P. Name : K&A Securties (P) Ltd.
                      Name of the Applicant: Raj Pal Singh
                      Remarks : I have not received the refund for the same. Please inform on my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.co.in immediately.
                      Raj Pal Singh
                      38, Bhai Lalo Market,
                      Ropar – 140001 (Punjab)
                      I HAD APPLIED FOR RELIANCE POWER IPO & ALLOTED THE 17SHARES OF RELIANCE POWER.
                      BUT TILL DATE I HAD NOT RECD.THE REFUND AMOUNT ie: 18565/-
                      APPLICATION NO : 57393131
                      CLIENT ID : 10000199
                      DP ID : IN 301508
                      DP NAME : SKI CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED

THEY HAVE DISPATCHED THE REFUND ORDER ON 22-03-08 AFTER MY 1 MONTHS CORESPONDENCE WITH
                      THE SAME I HAD DEPOSITED WITH MY BANK AND THE SAME WAS RETURENED UN-CLEARED WITH A MEMO OF " REFFER TO DRAWER "
                      THERE AFTER THEY SAID ME ABOUT THE ECS TRANSFER TO MY BANK A/C . AS MY BANK ie. THE UNITED WESTERN BANK KAROL BAGH, NEW DELHI BRANCH IS NOT VALID FOR ANY ECS TRANSFER.
                      I HAVE MAILED TO THEM ABOUT THAT BUT THEY DO NOT RESPOND .
                      I HAD CALLED SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY SIMPLY TRANSFERING THE CALL TO EACH OTHER AND DO NOT LISTEN TO MY QUERY"
                      I WANT TO CONVAY TO THEM ABOUT THE DELAY THEY CAUSED ME AND THE CHARGES DEBITED TO MY A/C WITH YOUR HELP.
                      I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME TO RETAIN MY BALANCE AND THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED TO ME.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Karvy Computer Share Pvt Ltd/power Grid Corporation Of India Ipo — Non refund of application amount for the IPO of power grid corporation. [Resolved]

Shashank gupta
                        To,
                        Karvy computer share Pvt. Ltd
                        Power Grid Corporation of India IPO
                        Kaivy House, 46,Avenue-4
                        Street...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Karvy Computershare — Non refund of RELIANCE POWER LIMITED IPO [Resolved]

Rajakumar Paramasivam
                        I applied for 225 nos of RELIANCE POWER LIMITED IPO vide application no. 11080591 and Rs 25,875=00 was debited from my account...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Karvy Computershare Private Limited — Neither shares alloted nor money refunded for Reliance Power IPO [Resolved]

PRADEEP KUMAR NULU
                        Applied for Reliance power IPO through ICICI Direct online portal. Till now, I havent received any shares of Reliance Power...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Gaurav Jain
                        The application status shows 16 shares alloted , but shows a wrong client id[protected], the shares have been transfered to wrong DP Account.

The correct details are :
                        Refund Amount: 18,995.00
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-29 11:34:01
                        Karvy Customer Care's response Jul 26, 2017
                        Dear Investor,

This is an old issue which had been addressed. In case you still have an issue that is not been addressed, please send an email to kcpl.[protected]@karvy.com so that we can resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

Team Karvy

Karvy Computershares Pvt. Ltd. — Non-refund of IPO of Eclerx Services Ltd.

I didn't get the refund order of the amount Rs.5,800/- for the application No.14556291 applied through icicidirect.com for 20 shares of Eclerx Servieces Ltd. My DP Id/Client Id.IN302679/34337638. Kindly re-issue the refund cheque because i didn't get the refund order from the register of Eclerx Services Ltd. i.e. Karvy Computershares Pvt. Ltd. thanks
                        Still not get refund of Rs 19350 and service center no also not responding by any one pls. convey the states of refund of reliance power ipo. my icici bank a/c is[protected]

I have
                        Reliance Energy Ventures Ltd Distinctive Numbers [protected]-[protected] Folio No.[protected]
                        Reliance Capital Ventures Ltd Distinctive Numbers [protected]-[protected] Folio No.[protected]

My query is that - we cannot see these name in BSE list. Can you please let me know what has happened to these company and what has happened to my shares for all these above 3 Reliance company. I have heard they have done some conversion. But, i am not aware. In what it has been converted. I have not received any thing.
                        I applied for Reliance power IPO and recieved 16 shares. Didnt recieve the refund amount yet. My order ID is 11033780.
                        i
                        have applied for EMAAR MG IPO.AS THE IPO IS CANCELLED.I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE REFUND

Karvy Computershares Pvt Ltd — Original Certificate of RIL not send.

I have asked for send the Original Certificate of RPL , against that Karvey told me that they will Send the Share Certificate of RIL. I have send the Original RPL Reliance Petroleum Ltd.'s Share Certificate.
                        Now they have not send the Original Certificates of Reliance Industries Ltd.
                        Below Third grade services of M/s Karvey Group.
                        of Companies.

trading account is blocked

my trading account no. is 2352915 - account is blocked - please release

Karvy Computershare Pvt Ltd — Reliance Power IPO refund not received [Resolved]

Rosy Uppal
                          Unit : RELIANCE POWER LIMITED
                          Application No: 85521067
                          Name : ROSY UPPAL

I have applied for 225...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

RAKESH TOMAR
                          I had applied for 225 shares for Reliance Power IPO @ Rs 430 per share. After the IPO Closed my A/c was debited Rs 96750.I was alliied 16 no. of shares.After deducting 6880/- my A/C was credited Rs 18995/- instead of Rs 89870/-. And now they are giving me lame excuses rather than Refund. Now I want to sue Karvy give me my remaing money. Please help me with the same. Please find details of the mail below:

After remainding so many times to them giving same reply without going through my problem.
                          i accept that you allotted 16 shares and crdited 18995/ in my a/c but my original amount is 89870/- .you told me that i got 16 shares and my a/c is credited with 18995 rupees/ this true but where is my remaining money 70875/-,
                          I ALSO ATTACHED SCANNED COPY AND FOR YOUR CONVIENCE I CONVERTED THAT IN PHOTO FORMAT PLZ LOOK BELOW:
                          click on Statment.jpg(192kb) file

Dear Sir

As per your mail
                          There are following points:

1)you allotted 16 shares amount:16x430=6880/- and credited my a/c with 18995/- my statement clearly reflected that but where is my remaining money which is 70875/-

2) My A/C statement is attached and it shows that you debited Rs 96750/-

3) Now I have got refund of Rs 18995/- which is Rs 70875/- short.

Due to error at your end, I have to run to my bank, get statement, scan & send the same to you. This is surely an error at your side and now I demand refund my remaining money.This is carelessness at your end. Now I think I need to escalate to SEBI.
                          Also, ask some Senior Executive to speak to me on this issue ASAP.

Please find attached the copy of my bank Statement.

My details:

1. Name of the applicant as mentioned in the application form. :RAKESH TOMAR

2. Number of shares applied. :225

3. Chequedemand draft no. and date:548537(BANK MICR NO.[protected] DATED 17-01-08 HDFC BANK OLD RAJENDER NAGAR NEW DELHI

4. Name and branch of the bank where the application was deposited.:ICICI SECURITIES VIKAS PURI NEW DELHI-18

5. Bank serial no. under which your application has been listed by the bankers in the bank schedule. :20/1061-3

6. DPId and Client Id: DPID:12029900 CLIENT ID:01627061

Name : Rakesh Tomar
                          App.no. :[protected]attached scanned copy)
                          Demate acc.no.[protected]

BHOOTAN WALI GALI
                          NANGLOI
                          DELHI

LOOK WAT THEY SAY:

Refund Amount has been credited to your account through Direct Credit(DC) as per the mandate recorded. The bank details to which the Refund amount is credited is as mentioned below:
                          Name of the bank HDFC BANK LIMITED - RAJENDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI

+91-[protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-08-29 10:23:01
                          Karvy Customer Care's response Jul 26, 2017

Team Karvy
                          My reliance power IPO money is yet to be got at my residential address. I have not received the cheque yet and this is totally vulnerable.I'm not sure what is the status.....Kary wont pick the customer care number also.....help me on this.....details as below
                          Application # : 11820739
                          Mobile #: [protected]

What is the staus of my refund against application form no. 11820739. I have been allotted 16 shares.
                          NO REFUND FROM RELIANCE IPO

I opened my account with Reliance Money and applied for partly paid shares biding for reliance power IPO. I got allotted 16 shares, however I didn't receive refund of the remaining amount. Since I have been allotted 16 shares, i am still waiting for the remaining amount (refund order). I am really worried and disturbed with this incident and need something to be done on that. I tried contacting Reliance Money customer services but to no avail.

Please arrange to release the refund at the earliest. In case the payment have been release from your end then please provide me the details.

Best regards,

Warr.Date 01/02/2008

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                            Livpure
                            no refund after subscription order cancellation
                            (24 minutes ago)
                            Suv Solutions
                            Work from home fraud
                            (50 minutes ago)
                            Air India
                            Job scam/ fraud in name of job
                            (50 minutes ago)
                            Quikr Placement
                            fraud on the name of job
                            (55 minutes ago)
                            Citrus Payment Solutions
                            citrus payment solutions refund of payment collected but not credited to ghmc.