Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 8

Request your assistance in getting the securities transferred from my Karvy account to my ICICI Direct account.
We reached out to Karvy with the below details almost a month ago and there has been no response from their side. (all the below documents have been posted amd delivered to them )

1) Cover Letters
2) Application Form for transfer of securities and closure of Karvy account
3) Identity Proof (Aadhar)
4) CMR Copy - ICICI Direct - account to which the securities need to be transferred

A copy of the above documents have also been posted to NSDL at the following address - Trade World, A wing, 4th Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013

Karvy — DP IN300394/Client 19928525

I submitted my request to transfer my securities on 28th Dec 2020 and was told they would be transferred within 15 days. NSDLs email has Srikanth Gurzadas contact number to follow up for grievances but that number does not work at all! How can you folks leave customers without helping them what a bad set of management . SEBI should allow us to sue every individual in the CXO level at Karvy to compensate for this harassment....

My payout of 42403 gets stuck on Karvy. I am following up with them for the last 15 months but they are not releasing it. Now they are not giving any response to my email and calls. Karvy email is [protected]@karvy.com
    cus care number:-[protected]

Karvy head office address:-Karvy stock broking ltd. plot no-31, Karvy Millenium, nanakramguda, financial district, gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032

My karvy client id is 14012808
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am unable to transfer my funds from my demat account as neither the website nor the app is working. I ahve been trying to reach out to them for over 3 weeks. All the customer care numbers given are either busy or keeps ringing but nobody answer. I have sent several emails but have got no reply. This is very frustrating as I need my money urgently....

Request your urgent help with account transfer. I closed my Karvy account on 4th of Dec 2020 and instructed to transfer my holdings to Motilal Oswal financial services Limited (CRM attached), however the share transfer has still not been completed. I came to know that the consignment has reached Karvy HQ on 16th Dec 2020, however still the process has not completed.
      Request your urgent intervention to expedite the process

Details-
      Karvy DP ID : IN300394
      Karvy Client ID : 10093630
      Client Name : Nirmala Palawat
      Consignment delivered at Karvy Headquarter : 16-Dev-2020
      Consignment No.: [protected]
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a demat account with Karvy client I’d 10476514, and would like to transfer to ICICI.
        However I am not getting any response from Karvy on how I need to do it.
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Securities held in pool account of Karvy not transferred to My demate account with SHCIL
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As requested by CDSL to transfer shares to another demat account from Karvy.My shares have not been transferred to Samco from Karvy.My account nu with Karvy is 4144215.Kindly transfer my shares from karvy to Samco.
            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, how to get back my pool accout shares to my demat account. till the day you are saying you will do it by saying different reasons like corana trasport restrictions and case of shares pending with exchanges. we waited for you that you will start your business and do justice to all us. now you were declared as defaulter. in the process of nse, they are is no mention of stocks bought before 3 months of time specified by nse. we are very small investors believing your company name. trusting on you we invested and didnot check the loops.now arsing as a faults. so please we request you try to answer all our investors doubts whether we get the justice from you or not.

Sir/Mam,

We have initiated a closure cum transfer request on 22nd Dec 2020 from Karvy to Zerodha.

The speed-post of all the required documents (CMR, Portfolio, closure form, duly signed pan card, aadhaar card) was sent on 22nd Dec 2020 to your headquarters address 'Karvy Stock Broking Limited, 46, Avenue 4, Street No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500034'.

The speed post (India post: EG[protected]IN)...

I used to hold Karvy demat account bearing no. 11664709. I had been seeking transfer of my funds amounting to Rs.310560 to my savings account for more than 3 months, but of no avail.As SEBI banned KARVY's brokerage arm, I transferred my demat account to ICICI Direct.

While, I find that my Securities have been transferred, the funds are still with Karvy. I once again request that the funds of Rs.310560 be tranferred to my savings bank account ASAP.

Pl. do the needful at the earliest.
                V M Sasidhar
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Pls share ut contact details

SIR/MAM,

I myself had demat account with karvy with Demat account No [protected] Registered with my pan card CZFPM4075B and My Date of Birth is[protected] and my registered Mobile Number is [protected] and My registered mail id is [protected]@gmail.com. I had my holdings struck in Karvy, I request you to kindly confirm my holdings and Besides I had sent all documents ( CLM OF ICICI and closing cum shares transfer of karvy...

I closed my d mat a/c no [protected] in karvy dated 4/12/2020 and given concent to transfer my holding in MOTILAL OSWAL d mat a/c no 12010900.But till now it's not transferring to my new d mat a/c. Please transferring my hoding as soon as possible
                  Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With the mail from NSDL I request you to immediately transfer my shares in the Demat account IN[protected] to my another Demat account [protected] with RKSV securities India Private Limited.
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir and mam my holding dhyana finstock and Rashtriya chemical fertilizer not received my dp account so please I request forward my holding transfer to my dp account

Notice Finstock is not visible in my account, please be informed about it.
                      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Submitted a transfer request of my shares from Karvy to ICICI Dekat account along with all the necessary documents on December 3, 2020, as per CDSL advice. But have not received any reply till date .
                        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had submitted my dis in Karvy office Nanakramguda, Hyderabad on 17 November for the transfer of my shares and they even charged me of rupees 510 and told me that the shares would be transferred within 15 days but till today[protected]my shares are not been transferred
                          Dear Complainant,

Please write complaint to respective depository with SEBI.

For any more help, you can approach to us.
                          [protected]@indiancomplaintforum.in

Best Regarda
                          ICF

Dear sir, I am was worked at karvy stock broking ltd, (hyderabad loaction Plot No. 31, Financial District, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500032) from 18/6/2018 to 7/11/2019.I my resigned date is 7/11/2019.After that I have not recieved my final settlement salary yet for more than a year.my employee id-1018064.my last date of the company is 7th nov 2019.I had received the below document final settlement salary supporting documents from last year...
                            I have resigned from Karvy on 8/01/2020 but still, i have not received my FNF. I have mailed so many times to karvy HR Head and team but they are not responding not picking calls.now we are in 28dec2020 but still the problem is intect noone is giving response.

Thanks & Regards
                            Sanjay singh
                            Employee id K41907...
                            Name: Vijayalakshmi Nair
                            Customer id: 1572988
                            Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Cash on hand amount of Rs 371339/- which is lying with m/s karvy stock broking ltd since Nov 2019 has not been refunded yet. I made a request for refund multiple times from their Chennai office and sent them multiple emails and despite being given assurances about the for the refund of the money it has not yet been paid out to our linked...