[Resolved] Karvy — idbi-dmat
Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
Vevenuchand on Dec 27, 2018
1. IDBI Equity Certificate No: 2606690 Folio No: IDB0502936(Existing), IDB009021(Old) was submitted on 16/11/2018.
2. Rejection of Demat of the said certificate was received on 26/12/2019 (40 days)
3. Reason for Rejection is Signature Mismatch.
4. The said equity originally was on Joint Holder viz. Venu Goyal & Sharda Goyal
5. Due process was followed to transmit the name of Venu Goyal.
6. Currently the certificate stands in the name of single holder viz Sharda Goyal with folio no: as IDB0502936(Existing)
7. The covering note of the rejection mentions old Folio No IDB009021(Old) and Joint Holder's Name. WHY???
8. As per my understanding the person who was executing DMAT has wrongly considered the old folio no: and did not care to see back of the certificate which mentions sole holder i.e SHARDA GOYAL
9. Isn't this fault of the executive who was incharge for DMAT of the said shares. As it is 40 days has passed for this one process and another 40 days would take to process the same again?
10. Who is liable for the loss"
11. Contacting Karvy Customer Care is a pain. It takes hell of pain to get them connected and if lucky the attending executive puts on hold for 25 mins and then disconnects.
12. I strongly lodge complaint against the carelessness and non supportive attitude of customer care Centre.
Venu Chand (for Sharda Goyal)
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2019
[Dec 28, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportKarvy Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018
Dear Venu Chand
We regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. We will try to resolve it at the earliest.
Verified SupportKarvy Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2019
We regret the inconvenience caused to you for demat of shares of IDBI Bank. Further, we would like to inform you that since demat request got rejected due to signature mismatch the Old DRN is no more valid in the system. You are requested to raise fresh DRN through your DP and send us the demat request form along with original share certificate(s).
Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any clarification or assistance in this regard.
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Kumar Rao
Corporate Registry | Karvy Fintech Pvt. Ltd.
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot 31-32, Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500032 | India
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|