[Resolved] Karvy — karvy kyc is not updating.

dsanjay1112 on Feb 7, 2018
This is regarding KYC. I have provided documents on 15th Jan 2018 in Karvy. My KYC status shows as generated, but when I try to do transactions online, I am getting message "Given PAN is Not KYC Compliant". I have called Karvy, called CVLKRA not positive response I got.

Please do the needful ASAP.

My PAN No. AIBPD7065P
Application Date: Jan 15 2018
CKYC Ack. No. [protected]
CKYC Appln Status: CKYCRID Generated
CKYC ID: [protected]

Sanjay Desai
desai.sanjay1211@gmail.com
Pune

karvy kyc is not updating.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2018

[Feb 08, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 09, 2018

With reference to the above compliant, please provide your contact details to kcpl.support@karvy.com. Our concern team will contact to you.

Team Karvy
Updated by dsanjay1112, Feb 14, 2018
Karvy is saying they have processed to CVL and CVL is saying Karvy needs to process my KYC. Means Karvy has not yet processed my documents and KarvyKRA status shows my KYC is generated as I mentioned above. And when I tried to do transaction in MF online, I am not allowed due to KYC is not complained. Now I am confused regarding my KYC. Where are my documents that I have submitted to Karvy?
If KarvyKRA updates that my KYC is generated, then why MFs are not yet updated and why CVLKRA is saying that Karvy has not yet processed my KYC?
Please help me out from this confusion.
Thanks.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - karvy kyc is not updating.