[Resolved]  Karvy — Karvy team rejected the transfer & closure form for invalid reasons

Hello Team,

I had couriered the account closure request form with signed / sealed CML from original DP & valid ID proof to Karvy Hyderabad office.

I received the SMS yesterday from Karvy, that my transfer cum closure form is rejected for invalid reason mentioning " Source client ID wrongly updated" but I have checked many times before sending it to Karvy. Am wondering how come the info I have updated is wrong.

I don't have trust in Karvy team in Bangalore as they keep trying to convince to do fresh investments & I don't think they will process my account closure request, that's the reason I thought of send the same to Karvy Hyderabad hoping for genuine service. But I realized now you people are hopeless.

Below the details updated in the closure form same as in CML

Karvy Client Id : 4292807
DP Name : ICICI bank
Client Id : 75460138

Pls find the attached duly filled Account closure form & CML from source DP and let me know what is wrong in the form I have updated
Karvy team rejected the transfer
Karvy team rejected the transfer
Dec 7, 2020
Process completed by Karvy & its resolved.
Nov 29, 2020

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034