[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — acne and scars removal treatment

Nidhi Nithyanandan on Dec 7, 2017
I have been taking kaya clinic service from last 8 months. First i took 1 prp and 2 dremaroller session. As i have acne prone and scars skin. The first seesion was a quite good. But i havent got much result. So i was totally confused what to do nest it costs around 40000 for 4 acne purifying session and 1 prp and 2 dermaroller. But after my last dermaroller sesssion. The doctor convinced me to take one more prp and 2 dermaroller package. And she was quite promisisng that this would make a good change. As i was alittle confused and so much worried about my skin. I have taken that package as well. It s been quite few days, am facing issue with the acne as well as scars. Toatly close to 1 lak ruppess has been wasted over there. Very bad treatment and service. Its totaly emabrassing the behaviour of doctor and staffs.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2018

[Dec 07, 2017] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2017
Hi Nidhi,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us in our inbox and a representative from our customer care team will get in touch with you shortly.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - acne and scars removal treatment