[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — kaya laser hair removal service

richa0102 on Jul 24, 2017
I have taken laser hair removal service from kaya peddar road in december 2014 and as an additional service i was advised to take q-switch laser (Cost was rs. 30, 000 for 6 sittings 2 years back when i purchased the service). Right after the first session q-switch laser did not suit me at all and resulted in severe skin burns and i kept complaining to kaya peddar road staff and my doctors. They still insisted that i continued the service and after 4 sessions (Cost utilized rs. 20000) i put my foot down and asked them to cancel my service and give me a refund. Even after repeated requests my cash was not refunded (Around rs. 10000 which has been with them for around 2 years) and now they are telling me that the cash credit has been expired. Can you help me with getting my money + interest back from them?
I am sick of running and calling these people for my money, they keep postponing..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018

[Jul 24, 2017] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2017
Dear Richa,
We read through your post. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. In order to address the matter, we would request you to share your contact number with us. You can write to us with details on care@kayaindia.net. We will look forward to your revert and assure you of our support in addressing the matter.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

1 more with same issue. I cant believe, so many ppl with same issue all across india n i thought i am.the only one.
You suck kaya

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - kaya laser hair removal service