[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — Regarding refund of my payment for proving pathetic service

Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
 Khyati Chopra
Kaya I am writing this mail to let you know how disappointed I am, with your services. I took a package of yours on from Chandigarh Clinic on[protected]. My customer ID- KYC1221093 Customer Reference Number : MMGC18858 Three seatings were their in the package. I took just one. I am soo disappointed after visiting Kaya, that i dont feel like visiting their again. The package is of "Kaya Signature Face Therapy". I am not even single percent convinced after getting first session. Let me know, how you will refund me my remaining balance amount.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018
No one contacted me till date. Despite of providing contact details
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2015
Dear Khyati, We read through your post. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. In order to address the matter, will get in touch with you in a short while. You can write to us with details on [protected]@kayaindia.net. We will look forward to your revert and assure you of our support in addressing the matter. Warm Regards, Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2015
Dear Ms Khyati, In response to your mail we tried calling your register number with us, however were unable to reach you. Request you to please share an alternate no and convenient time for us to arrange a callback at [protected]@kayaindia.net We value you as our customer and look forward to your response. Warm Regards, Kaya India Team
Updated by Khyati Chopra, Feb 03, 2018
NO refund till date
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2018
Dear Khyati,

Greetings from Kaya!!

This is further to your concerns raised on consumer complaints forum.

While we regret your less than satisfactory service experience with the Kaya Signature Face Therapy package, we wish to inform you that at Kaya we do not have a refund policy on service packages. The same is also mentioned on the purchase invoice.

Further the purchased package has lapsed in validity in November 2015. However as a gesture of goodwill we are pleased to extend the validity of your package and re-open the same for consumption. We reassure you of an improved service experience in your future visits.

Khyati, your patronage is valued for us, and we look forward to a long standing association with you.

Wishing you a pleasant evening ahead.
Updated by Khyati Chopra, Jan 28, 2020

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - Regarding refund of my payment for proving pathetic service