[Resolved] Kaya Skin Clinic — service not utilized - not refunding my money paid in advance

Kochi Metropolitan Area, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 KajolSingh on Oct 23, 2017
I had paid around 41k in advance for the laser treatment at kaya skin clinic lulu mall kochi. I didn't take any session.. Because of bad reviews and unforeseen circumstances i wanted to cancel my treatment. I requested them for refund my money no. Of times but the team sounds like illiterate and doesn't know what to say. They just put me on hold and discuss with each other for 5-6 mins and come back to say that i will get a call. Which i never got. Now they have blocked my number and not responding at all. Such a thief! Its been 2 months now. Pathetic management and staff. Thank god i decided to cancel the treatment. They just getting salary for nothing!! I've decided that if i don't get my money refunded i'll get it done with other sources.. Consumer courts are there for sure!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 25, 2017

[Oct 23, 2017] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Oct 24, 2017
Dear Customer,

We read through your post. We regret any inconvenience caused to you. In order to address the matter, we would request you to share your contact number with us. You can write to us with details on care@kayaindia.net. We will look forward to your revert and assure you of our support in addressing the matter.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Skin Clinic Team
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2017
Hi Kajol,

Yes, please send us your contact number again. Our staff and systems will have all of your information but this complaint is being dealt with by a centralized team, therefore, will need your contact details to identify your case/package and then take it forward

Thank you.

Comments

Your staff and data has all my contact numbers and email address but if you want I'll send you again. First you need to train your staff how to deal with such cases. They just don't know anything except sitting idle and let the customer bark. It's been 2 months and I'm going to visit your main office in mumbai and also gotta send this to S.Subramanian as well if you do not refund my whole amount by tomorrow. it's been enough now.
It's been sent to you.check your email care@kayaindia.net

It was full body hair removal laser treatment with 6 sessions. It was an advance payment. I didn't take any session or meeting with anyone.
Still no action taken!! No email no call !
??????????

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - service not utilized - not refunding my money paid in advance