Kaya Skin Clinic — Unsatisfactory results for Cosmo peel treatment

roy.ank14
Based on the good name of your skin clinic I visited Kaya Salt lake for treatment of pimple marks plus pimple treatment. I was given a couple of products for pimples like cleanser, comedrome serum, blemish control, purifying spot corrector, sunscream. I was suggested to take cosmo peel sessions. I have taken three sessions of cosmo peel but the results are really not satisfactory and worthless. I expected that there would have been atleast 50% visible results, but I dont see 5% even. After using the products I am getting more frequent pimple outbreaks. I have spent 11000 for the entire treatment and after three sessions I am feeling that Kaya totally faked me with misleading assurance. This is totally not acceptable because no one would like to pay for such un-reliable services.I want refund of my amount because I can no more trust their services.I informed Kaya people about the same and they faked me again and again with misleading words that it will be ok...Please help !!
Updated by roy.ank14, Dec 07, 2013
The complain shows resolved in my account...But the complain has not been resolved yet!!
Please take necessary action.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear customer,

With reference to your review we sincerely regret the dissatisfied experience with Kaya and would like to help address the same.

We value you as a customer and would appreciate if you could please share your contact details at care@kayaindia.net to take this forward.

Look forward to hear from you soon

Warm Regards
Kaya Skin Clinic Team

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - Unsatisfactory results for Cosmo peel treatment