Kaya Skin Clinic — unsatisfied with last laser session

Dwarka, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Shiny Ahuja on Apr 16, 2019
I would like to bring to your notice that the cutera laser machine used at pusa road, karol bag mostly shows error, whenever i go there for laser services.
But during my last session on april 7, it completely shut down. Helpless kaya therapist came to me that being sunday it can't be repaired today and either i had to go back or take pain-free laser (Which is never pain-free except pain), in fact much more painful than cutera.
All the pre-work of shaving, numbing cream everything was done and i left with no option but to go for pain-free.
I requested them a lott that if i don't get satisfactory result within a month, please don't waste my cutera session due to no fault of mine's. I requested them again n again to let me talk to manager. But she was on leave and they flatly refused me to consider my request. I have been associated with kaya since 2004. But sometimes the unprofessionalism is always seen and customer satisfaction should be your topmost priority. I'm sorry u r not working great on customer service and complaints. This may harm your reputation in future. Nobody will like to refer you if they themselves aren't satisfied.
I hope u will do the needful.

[Apr 16, 2019] Kaya Skin Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kaya Skin Clinic Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hi Shiny, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We would request you to please message us with your contact details. We will have someone from our service quality team get in touch with you to resolve your grievance. Thank You.

1800 209 5292
    23/C, Mahal Industrial Estate, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Kaya Skin Clinic - unsatisfied with last laser session