Kelly Services

Thulsi' 1st Floor, 79 G.N.Chetty Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Tel: +91 44 4290 1800
Fax: +91 44 4264 9030

Kelly IT Resources
Sriram Samanthu Chambers, #3287, 12th Main, HAL 2nd stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560 038
Tel: +91 80 4191 1800
Fax: +91 80 4191 1899
Email: [email protected]

Bangalore
Sriram Samanthu Chambers, #3287, 12th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore - 560 038
Tel: +91 80 4191 1800

Gurgaon
Unitech Cyber Park, Tower C, 10th Floor, Sector-39, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana
Tel: +91 124 472 6666
Fax: +91 124 472 6699

DLF Corporate Park, Tower 4 B, Ground Floor, Adj. Dronacharya Metro Station, M.G Road Gurgaon - 122002
Tel: +91 12 4449 9650

Hyderabad
Ank's Tower.6-3-1086/A, Rajbhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082
Tel: +91 40 4450 4444
Fax: +91 40 4020 4452

Inizio, 6th Floor, Unit No 601/602, Cardinal Gracious Road, Opp P&G Plaza, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 099
Tel: +91 22 6681 6900
Fax: +91 22 6696 0277

Pune
Onyx, 10th Floor, Unit No.1002, 37/3, North Main Road, Koregaon Park Annex, Pune - 411001
Tel: +91 20 6680 5200
Fax: +91 20 6609 4164

View More Information...

Good

Kelly Services related photos (6)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Kelly Services Photos

Kelly Services Complaints & Reviews

Hi my brother started working under Kelly services 3 weeks ago and he’s never been paid for any work and when my brother has rang up the person who gives him work they keep delaying his pay or coming up with excuses. If you would like to talk more about this please don’t hesitate to contact me on [protected] or by email @ [protected]@gmail.com
Feb 26, 2021

Hi Sir,

This is Gaurav Gaikwad from Mumbai, I was working with Kelly from 16-Sept-2015 to 30-April-2016.

My EMP code was: 00184920

PF no: MH/BAN/46257/68349

Can you please help me to make settlement of PF with Kelly.

My Contact number: [protected]
    Jan 26, 2021

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m Mohd jaan worked before in kelly services as uber consultant partner support.Dateof joining was 1 december 2018. I m unable to contact all the numbers are not in use.and also i want my pf.so i m unable to withdraw pf having an issues while applying.kindly help me out. Thank you.
      Dec 17, 2020

Dear sir/ma'am,

Greetings of the day.
        Hope you and your family are fine and healthy.

I, manik gupta, worked under the payroll of kelly services from 11/06/2018 to 11/12/2018.
        I have a pf account number mhban[protected] which has to be transferred to my existing pf account under the one member one account protocol.

I have contacted your e-mail address and your landline number as well but i am not getting any help from it.
        It would be o[censored]tmost help to me if i could be directed to the concerned authority for this process.

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind regards,
        Manik gupta
        ([protected]@gmail.com)
        Sep 09, 2020

Hai
          This karthick i had worked for uber project but for reliving not mentioned to process pf amount so process my relieving date to updated pf
          Establishment id:mhban[protected]
          Member id:mhban[protected]

Thanks & regards
          N. Karthick
          PF process relieving date update issues
          Jul 22, 2020

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is sanjay kumar. I have joined kelly in feb 2018 after 1+ year i have some personal problem in my family and also...
            Hi team,

My name is rahul and am working with kelly services from 15th jan 2018 till 3rd april 2019 as a employees...
            Hi team,
            My name is sooraj prajapati and i am your former employee. I quit your company in 2015 but i still did not...

My name is ritesh ranjan.

I was in barclays shared services through kelly services. I have left on feb - mar 2018.

From then till now, i haven't received my pf although i have tried a lot.
            Kindly help me.

I have created uan number. Details are given below

Uan :[protected]
            Member id : mhban[protected]
            Establishment id : mhban[protected]
            Code : 00172391
            Date of joining : 14th aug 2013
            Location : 1201_chennai
            Pf number : mumbai/57758

Kindly help me in getting pf amount.

Thanks and regards,
            Ritesh ranjan
            Jul 28, 2018

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi.. how can u get the uan number with that pf number

I had received an call from one of the employee of kelly services named soniya patil (Tel. No. [protected]) on the date 07/03/2018...

By Nov 26 . Promised for providing job as an education/ admission counsellor in G.D.Goneka school and Aakash institute. Taken registration charges and training charges. But didn't provide any job.
              Person I meet in their Janakpuri Delhi office is Akriti and also talked with Gaurav and Deepak. Promissing again and again for training and joining. But didn't provide till January. And now they have blocked my number or maybe changed their mobile numbers.
              hr company promised providing job taken charges for registration and training but did not provided job
              Feb 15, 2018

Feb 14, 2018
              Updated by Reemabajajkukreja
              Receipts of payment made to them.
              For registration :
              Rs.1000 + Rs.1500 = Rs 2500
              Training charges :
              Rs.4500.
              Enclosing payments details made to them.

I received a call from a girl named ananya gupta, stating opening for air ticket collectors postion for pune airport. She...

Hai this is vijay kumar s from chennai im employee for kelly services and working for barclays in chennai. My joining date is 15 sept 2017 and there was every month have struggle with salary. They did't transfer our salary with in a mentioned date. And still they im not receive my salary. My salary date is 7. And stil they give me a cheque only the this is we are struggling for this unsatisfaction process. So do immeidiate action. My kelly id is:195589.
                Kindly do my needful immediately.

Vijay kumar
                Dec 13, 2017

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Vijay Kumar, Please send your number. We will call u.

Im jyotipal ganapatrao
                  Few day back ananya gupta called me told
                  Your resum got shortlisted you have applied...

As i deepak kumar rs had applied for a airline job in bangalore international airport. (Ground staff).
                  On various web portals like naukri.com., monster.co., freshersworld.com.,
                  On 8th of nov 2017 i get a call from 1 o[censored]r employee name sarika sharma (Mumbai) (Contact no:[protected]).
                  And she tells me that there is a job in aviation sector would you like to work but you had to pay for it. Then i told ok. After that she told me that there are certain norms of the company that should be followed. So it will charge you certain amount ie.., rs-2100/- for registration fees.
                  And she had given me a assure that the amount will be refunded but as soon as i had deposited to the account details which she had sent me in msg to my (Contact no:[protected]) i had to take a screenshot of the receipt to send it to her mail.
                  And after that only she started my interview process by an online test by sharing the online link and i started the test she had allready told me that in i[censored] get 14/20 or more than that only you can clear the first round and after the test the result was announced that i had got 17/20 in the online test.
                  After that she told me that the 2nd round of interview that's telephonic round will be conducted on 9th of november 2017. But before that you had to pay rs-6500/- for document verification charges and my 2nd interview was conducted and i had cleared the 2nd interview as well.
                  But after that i had to pay rs-13000/- for (Gate pass, identification card, & intent of offer letter). To attend my final interview round in airport. But because of certain financial issues i couldn't pay the amount so i told her that i will pay some days later and in your bangalore branch office which is in indiranagar to one of your employee face to face because i then realised that there may be online frauds so if possible i will pay if not i will cancel the process. Please let me know the procedure. But since then she dint receive my calls and did not respond in the mail too.

The person to whom i had transferred the amount is & the msg i had got is..,

(Kelly services. [protected]@outlook.com)
                  State bank of india.
                  Name: rohit mishra.
                  A/c no: [protected].
                  Ifsc code: sbin 0019071.
                  Thanks & regards
                  (Hr team).

Now what can be done please help me out.

With regard : deepak kumar
                  return of my application fee rs-2100/- and document verification fee rs-6500 /-
                  return of my application fee rs-2100/- and document verification fee rs-6500 /-
                  Nov 19, 2017

Hi team

I am an employee of kelly services since 2013. They have opened my pf account but the date of birth is mentioned wrong and secondly the in front of husband name it is mentioned as father.

Correct details are as follows.

Date of birth :- 10th sept 1978.

Husband name :- mr. Lohokare (Mentioned as father in the card)

Please rectify the same and confirm once done. Please let me know if any documents are required for the same.

E mail id :- [protected]@gmail.com/ [protected]@dow.com

Contact no. [protected]

Sushma
                    Nov 14, 2017

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, like u said i had paid the deposit amount 1500rs and below is the transaction receipt for the same. Kindly send...

I have quit the job from citibank last month on 23 may. Before that i have called kelly and confirm the no of AL i have left is 1.5 days including the month of April. On April i took 0.5 day leave so i took a 1 day leave and kelly just called me yesterday to say i have took extra 0.5 days of leave and will deduct the amount from my pay? If i have 1 day left you all should have told me and not suddenly tell me i took extra leave. Please look into it and i will not pay for the extra leave taken as it is not my fault and i did called to confirm. And your agent did not told me to hand in my timesheet myself so i just gave it to my collegues to be handed together and now you all said that my pay will only come in on the 11th? Why didnt anyone inform me anything?
                      Jun 08, 2017

Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I send the courier on[protected] and this is my PF no.38254 and my employe id is-110356. please...

Hi Team,

I am Akshay Somani was working with JP Morgan Malad Mumbai on Kelly Payroll tenure was from Feb-Dec 2014. Recently on 3-Nov-2016 I have personally submitted PF withdraw from to Andheri Office of Kelly Services. Now its 22-Nov-2016 and I have not received my PF and either I don't know How much PF amount I will be getting. I have a picture of From Submission.

I guess Iyyappn is looking into it but he never replayed to my mail.

Please look into the matter asap.

Akshay Somani
                        Nov 22, 2016

Nov 22, 2016
                        Updated by Akshay Somani
                        Hi Team,

Some unknown person is using the information for misleading the customer. I got a call from this number asking me for my banking details "[protected] " when I said I will personally come and submit the documents he disconnected the call. People be aware of this fraud.