Kelly Services Complaints & Reviews

Kelly Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 15, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Kelly Services

Having problems with Kelly Services ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kelly Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kelly Services reviews & complaints (50)

Through this website I got a link which was fake showing job vacancy and the person with following contact no [protected] has...

The advocate called me regarding the work of data entry operator and I am getting calls from this number[protected]
Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have given me a work and they are not responding about the work and they are complaining me about the work not done
    Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have given me the data for work and they switched off their mobiles and not intimated the work for the given time period
      Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir i have done the work in glenmark pharmaceuticals ltd. indore (madhya pradesh)through kelly services which is known as persol kelly servies now. for 10 months from 16 july2020 to 16 may 2021 now i want my fool and final to be .. but mr shashank chavan who was manages kelly services.. not even receving my calls and msg.. his contact no. is.[protected]
        Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my brother started working under Kelly services 3 weeks ago and he’s never been paid for any work and when my brother has rang up the person who gives him work they keep delaying his pay or coming up with excuses. If you would like to talk more about this please don’t hesitate to contact me on [protected] or by email @ [protected]@gmail.com

Hi Sir,

This is Gaurav Gaikwad from Mumbai, I was working with Kelly from 16-Sept-2015 to 30-April-2016.

My EMP code was: 00184920

PF no: MH/BAN/46257/68349

Can you please help me to make settlement of PF with Kelly.

My Contact number: [protected]
            Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m Mohd jaan worked before in kelly services as uber consultant partner support.Dateof joining was 1 december 2018. I m unable to contact all the numbers are not in use.and also i want my pf.so i m unable to withdraw pf having an issues while applying.kindly help me out. Thank you.

Dear sir/ma'am,

Greetings of the day.
                Hope you and your family are fine and healthy.

I, manik gupta, worked under the payroll of kelly services from 11/06/2018 to 11/12/2018.
                I have a pf account number mhban[protected] which has to be transferred to my existing pf account under the one member one account protocol.

I have contacted your e-mail address and your landline number as well but i am not getting any help from it.
                It would be o[censored]tmost help to me if i could be directed to the concerned authority for this process.

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind regards,
                Manik gupta
                ([protected]@gmail.com)

Hai
                  This karthick i had worked for uber project but for reliving not mentioned to process pf amount so process my relieving date to updated pf
                  Establishment id:mhban[protected]
                  Member id:mhban[protected]

Thanks & regards
                  N. Karthick
                  Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is sanjay kumar. I have joined kelly in feb 2018 after 1+ year i have some personal problem in my family and also...
                    Hi team,

My name is rahul and am working with kelly services from 15th jan 2018 till 3rd april 2019 as a employees...
                    Hi team,
                    My name is sooraj prajapati and i am your former employee. I quit your company in 2015 but i still did not...

My name is ritesh ranjan.

I was in barclays shared services through kelly services. I have left on feb - mar 2018.

From then till now, i haven't received my pf although i have tried a lot.
                    Kindly help me.

I have created uan number. Details are given below

Uan :[protected]
                    Member id : mhban[protected]
                    Establishment id : mhban[protected]
                    Code : 00172391
                    Date of joining : 14th aug 2013
                    Location : 1201_chennai
                    Pf number : mumbai/57758

Kindly help me in getting pf amount.

Thanks and regards,
                    Ritesh ranjan
                    Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi.. how can u get the uan number with that pf number

I had received an call from one of the employee of kelly services named soniya patil (Tel. No. [protected]) on the date 07/03/2018...

By Nov 26 . Promised for providing job as an education/ admission counsellor in G.D.Goneka school and Aakash institute. Taken registration charges and training charges. But didn't provide any job.
                      Person I meet in their Janakpuri Delhi office is Akriti and also talked with Gaurav and Deepak. Promissing again and again for training and joining. But didn't provide till January. And now they have blocked my number or maybe changed their mobile numbers.
                      Feb 14, 2018
                      Updated by Reemabajajkukreja
                      Receipts of payment made to them.
                      For registration :
                      Rs.1000 + Rs.1500 = Rs 2500
                      Training charges :
                      Rs.4500.
                      Enclosing payments details made to them.

I received a call from a girl named ananya gupta, stating opening for air ticket collectors postion for pune airport. She...

Hai this is vijay kumar s from chennai im employee for kelly services and working for barclays in chennai. My joining date is 15 sept 2017 and there was every month have struggle with salary. They did't transfer our salary with in a mentioned date. And still they im not receive my salary. My salary date is 7. And stil they give me a cheque only the this is we are struggling for this unsatisfaction process. So do immeidiate action. My kelly id is:195589.
                        Kindly do my needful immediately.

Vijay kumar
                        Kelly Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Vijay Kumar, Please send your number. We will call u.

Im jyotipal ganapatrao
                          Few day back ananya gupta called me told
                          Your resum got shortlisted you have applied...

As i deepak kumar rs had applied for a airline job in bangalore international airport. (Ground staff).
                          On various web portals like naukri.com., monster.co., freshersworld.com.,
                          On 8th of nov 2017 i get a call from 1 o[censored]r employee name sarika sharma (Mumbai) (Contact no:[protected]).
                          And she tells me that there is a job in aviation sector would you like to work but you had to pay for it. Then i told ok. After that she told me that there are certain norms of the company that should be followed. So it will charge you certain amount ie.., rs-2100/- for registration fees.
                          And she had given me a assure that the amount will be refunded but as soon as i had deposited to the account details which she had sent me in msg to my (Contact no:[protected]) i had to take a screenshot of the receipt to send it to her mail.
                          And after that only she started my interview process by an online test by sharing the online link and i started the test she had allready told me that in i[censored] get 14/20 or more than that only you can clear the first round and after the test the result was announced that i had got 17/20 in the online test.
                          After that she told me that the 2nd round of interview that's telephonic round will be conducted on 9th of november 2017. But before that you had to pay rs-6500/- for document verification charges and my 2nd interview was conducted and i had cleared the 2nd interview as well.
                          But after that i had to pay rs-13000/- for (Gate pass, identification card, & intent of offer letter). To attend my final interview round in airport. But because of certain financial issues i couldn't pay the amount so i told her that i will pay some days later and in your bangalore branch office which is in indiranagar to one of your employee face to face because i then realised that there may be online frauds so if possible i will pay if not i will cancel the process. Please let me know the procedure. But since then she dint receive my calls and did not respond in the mail too.

The person to whom i had transferred the amount is & the msg i had got is..,

(Kelly services. [protected]@outlook.com)
                          State bank of india.
                          Name: rohit mishra.
                          A/c no: [protected].
                          Ifsc code: sbin 0019071.
                          Thanks & regards
                          (Hr team).

Now what can be done please help me out.

With regard : deepak kumar