[Resolved] Kerala Fashion Jewellery — kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers

#68 Chandra Prabhu Colony 1st Main Road, 1st Street, Ponniammanmedu, Chennai - 600110., Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Ragavendra A on Dec 7, 2019
This complaint is regarding kfj bond of gold scheme. I paid rs.40000 and i have booked 20 grams of gold @ rs.1999/- on 25th august 2017 under this scheme and my maturity date is 25th august 2020 which is the locking period. Recently i came to know that all branches in chennai are closed already and only 1 branch which is mylapore branch was operational and that too there are no items in the shop. And yesterday's (7th december 2019) news i saw some big issues going on in kfj and they refuse make what is agreed or claimed by them in the bond. They neither pay as gold nor as money and they keep on extending the dates and the cheque are being returned in bank due to no money. I am from a middle class family where money is everything to us to survive our life and this is amount which i spent is was my saving for my baby girl. Please help me in getting this issue fixed and refund my above said amount. Hopefully when i get this amount back i will be very thankful to you and your serving team ever. Thanks!

Below are the details for your references
Name: ragavendra
Registration no: obog16504

Ragavendra. A

kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2019
wrongly posted the incorrect company address, hence cancel this complaint. I have created new complaint with correct address
Updated by Ragavendra A, Dec 07, 2019
wrongly posted the incorrect address, please remove this complaint. I reraised as new complaint

Comments

We are going to settle you in full, but we need time.

You will get a clear understanding how settlements are going to be planned before month end.

Hope you will allow me to settle you in instalments starting this Jan 2020

At present kindly give me time to put off the fire burning created by the media..

Sunil Cherian (OWNER)
KFJ
RajanMogappair's reply, Dec 27, 2019
Sir, Im Rajan and have purchased Bond of Gold 100gms at Annanagar, matured on 09.02.2019. I am continuously asked to wait for 3 months, , , , again 3 months.. like this 4 times..! now, ur mobile is not being attended and all shops are closed in chennai. please tell me ..how to contact you? my mob is 9840003670
Yathvika's reply, Jan 7, 2020
You made a commitment that Cheque will be issued. When and where will this be issued. People who have collected cheque says it is getting bounced?
rajagopal.vn's reply, Jan 7, 2020
Hi Sir,
I have paid Rs.52000 for GPlus EMI, it was completed last July-2019.
Still did not get gold or money. i tried to reach your branch, no one responding.
Kindly return my money,
I have paid the installments in KFJ monthly Rs. 2000 from Aug 2018. How i will get my money back.

Membership no: MYGGM2 1194
Padmaja
did u get the cheque?
Dear sir please give me my money my family is very poor and my father is late please help me sir my mobile number is [protected]
[protected]. Please help me sir

I am BV.DHINAKARAN ([protected])Chennai my gl+ customer id: A1GAAC 119, your jewel loan settlement cheque number 003722/ 31.12.2019 bounced, now shop is closed permanently, shall I replace it are what is next
I paid Rs.84000 and they issued a letter on 11 dec2019 for refund from Jan 2020, I called the mylapore shop telephone number nobody pick. All other branches number disconnected. mr.sunil cherian pls pay back our amount.
Yathvika's reply, Jan 7, 2020
when was the cheque issued and from which branch ?

We had been given a notice saying Cheque will be given in 4 installments starting from January. But there is no news yet .It is 4 months since it is matured.
ilaya kumar's reply, 3 hours 37 minutes ago
When you will issue cheque, pls let me know
Sir I am paid 4 Lacs my two daughters marriage next year can I get my 200grams gold please Answer to me I am waiting your reply
I not received any cheque so far .

Kerala Fashion Jewellery - kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers

Tamil Nadu