Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB]
Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Customer Care

Kerala

Load

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] Complaints & Reviews

Sir
My meter is faulty as per KSEB office Karuvatta even after so many follow up calls . It is still not replaced after 25 to 28 days of detected faulty. Humbly request to solve my complaint and adjust my excess payment . I have to go for a open heart surgery on 16th
Mar 03, 2021

Kerala State Electricity Board [KSEB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Vaisak R I am living in HMT colony, palachude, under the Electrical Circle of Kalamaserry Electricity Board. Today in my area, some High Voltage problem has been occured under tha area of HMT colony, palachude Transformer. So many Electrical and Electronics appliances has been distructed due to the High Voltage Induction due to unknown reason. I am trying to submit a petition on the same. How can I claim for this regards? What is the procedure of giving petition against this? Whom should we submit the petition? Could we know the real reason of this incident? For that, whom should we contact? Kindly guide us...
    Feb 26, 2021

There is no power for the last 3 hours. This line is from chennullichira transformer. Location of residence is Kolenchery near IOC petrol pump.
      Feb 20, 2021

This is to bring into your kind notice that electricity wire in front of our house has fallen down which causing high risk.Since we have children around this place it may result in high risk. Kindly requesting you rectify it as soon as possible.
        Feb 19, 2021

I live in Edavankattu Lane, Vikramapuram Hills (CooperativeCollege Road), Pattom. HOUSE NO. VH348.
          The street light in this lane is not working since past 5months. We have requested for replacement & also raised complaint in the past after awaiting action. Recently neighbours have noticed unknown men bringing ladies & parking their car in the dark after 8pm. In the morning we see beer bottles with food/plastic waste dumped in this lane. This is a residential area & elderly neighborhood and is becoming unsafe especially without street light. Please take immediate action to replace the street light at earliest.
          Thanks, Venukumar
          Feb 13, 2021

Please note that there is no street light from the post no:K/MC/167/8/1/1.So kindly requesting to take immediate action.
            No street light
            Feb 05, 2021

My place 3 days no electricity i called every day then no reply from the koottickal kseb . they talk in rural and bad behaviour. I suddenly say i complaint in high offices then he say complaint them. Please solve my issue i am a studing students. To sad about that behaviour. Please take actions about them my consumer number is :[protected]
              Feb 03, 2021

I have paid my electricity bill (consumer no:[protected] through net banking but showing it as failed . Connected with bank and from there side payment was successful and the provided UTR NO:73113761 . Let me know it should be refunded or payment is successful
                Paid my electricity bill through netbanking and it showing fail on kseb
                Paid my electricity bill through netbanking and it showing fail on kseb
                Jan 16, 2021

I registered a complaint (No.[protected]) on 27/12/20 in the given format. It was about my meter, which according to your reader who came to take the reading in May 2020.was not working. He promised to report the matter to your concerned authorities here (Ponnani). This process repeated in his subsequent visits also. In between, I sent my messenger to your local office four times to report the matter. As nothing happened, I spoke to your Asst. Engineer and also wrote a letter to him in July 2020. Following the registered complaint referred to above, your linemen came the next day but finding that mine was 3-phase connection, they went back promising to come again the next day, but they didn't. My attempt to find the status through the given format.has failed. Hence this approach.
                  Jan 02, 2021

I understand that 3-phase meter is not in your stock. I have done my duty as a customer to bring the problem repeatedly to the notice of your authorities. So the ball is in your court and the responsibility for any loss I suffer as a result of excess payments made by me on the basis of your bills from May 2020 will be yours. I shall appreciate a line in confirmation from you. K.V. Prabhakaran (Consumer No.[protected]

On 01/01/2021 paid KSEB Bill 6000 rupees and debited from my Union bank of india account for consumer No#[protected] and today on 02/01/2021 found that the transferred amount is not updated in KSEB bill amount. Please refund the money or transfer the amount to KSEB payment against consumer No#[protected].

Ajith
                    Jan 02, 2021

Here there is no electricity.. while I called the section office they told me that there is maintenance work happening so there will be no electricity for the whole day.. my number has been already registered.. but they didn't sent a oem msg .. I am a php developer without electricity I couldn't operate my PC. If they sent a message I can do my work in another place..
                      Dec 28, 2020

I paid electricity bill of kseb rs.3460 through my pre paid sbi rupay card ×××× ×××× ×××× 7716 on 10 December...

Yesterday I have paid my KSEB bill through online but my money is deducted through my bank account but today morning I got the message from KSEB as the transaction has been failed, no refund was issued..
                        Customer No:[protected]
                        My KSEB bill has not been paid
                        Nov 27, 2020

Kseb bill has paid after due date through online mode. After completing the payment procedure it is showing transaction has failed. Why
                          Nov 01, 2020

Defective meter device resulting in excessive billing.Though informed the concerned authorities no action is taken so far on the ground of non-availability of meter in stock.When Billing is done when the meter is defective then on each passing of days the current bill is going to rise as billing is done on average basis.Earlier tents were using upstair portion and the total bill amount came to Rs 10000/- during lockdown period.Now the tenent has vaccated and the upstair is vaccant now.So when the average billing is done we are compelled to pay the electricity bill for which we have not consumed it.Therefore the meter may be replaced at the earliest.
                            Oct 28, 2020

My consumer number is[protected]
                              My house "sahil" is situated in Lane E, Chalakuzhy Road, Pattom, Trivandrum.
                              in spite of three telephone requests, over the last 4 days, no one has come to help connect power
                              All bills are paid and an advance also has been paid.

regards

P. Ravi Shankar
                              Oct 22, 2020

I payed my due electricity bill today through canara bank app and the amount was deducted from my account. Later on, I received a message that the bill payment failed but no refund was issued.
                                Oct 20, 2020

May i draw your kind attention to the frequent breakdowns of electricity in our locality and the...

I n. Haridasan, resident of navayath house, kanniampuram, ottapalam, a consumer no.[protected] which is under the preview of kseb substation, ottapalam, would like to bring to the notice of the following complaint to respective kseb authorities for early favourable action.

That one of the streets light provided near my house is not working/burning since a long period.
                                  Please depute an authorized technical persons for getting an early replacement of bulb or repaired the same. (Could not quote post number as the same is not clear, post is just in front of harisree nivas).

Location is just adjacent road to “jamal sales corporation” (Or opposite of bright motors), kanniampuram.
                                  Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.
                                  Thanking you,

N. Haridasan
                                  Navayath house, kanniampuram, ottapalam

Dated:[protected]
                                  Sep 06, 2020

Whether KSEB will replace the damaged (due to lightning)stay wire or costumer has to buy the new wire for replacement
                                    Sep 02, 2020