Rastriya Swasthya Samiti Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 13, 2017

File a complaint to Rastriya Swasthya Samiti

Having problems with Rastriya Swasthya Samiti?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rastriya Swasthya Samiti customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rastriya Swasthya Samiti

West Bengal

Rastriya Swasthya Samiti Phone Numbers

+91 6458 0001

View more phone numbers

Rastriya Swasthya Samiti reviews & complaints(6)

Sir mera pen card :
Your pan card was returned undelivered to nsdl. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched on 16-apr-2017 by registered/speed post* vide airway bill no. Ea[protected]in, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The pan card is expected to be delivered by 26-apr-2017. Sir abhi nahi aya h plz sir contect num =[protected], [protected]
Rastriya Swasthya Samiti customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a SAMSUNG LED 32" on 22.03.2015 from Sales Emporium. A week before the television was creating problem and no picture was showing on the screen. The sound was clear but no picture on the screen was visible. I had made a complain for the non working of the television and the samsung engineer had visited. He said that the picture tube of the LED is not working and had to be replaced and the charges for the same is Rs.12000/-.

We would like to bring to your kind notice that at the time of purchase i have been given a three years warranty for the television product. And it has been only 2 years of the purchase that the picture tube is not working. When i have a warranty of three years why should i pay Rs 12000 for the parts. I has been harsh on me that at the time of purchase i was given a warranty for three years now once the product is sold the guarantee for three years is over in a year.

Is the company cheating the customer for selling its brand and product. Once the product is sold the warranty changes.

I would request you to look into the matter as samsung being a multi national company with such good reputation does in such way with its customer is not acceptable.

So we request you to change the picture tube free of cost.

Prerna Singhania
    Email id- prerna.[protected]@gmail.com

This organisation has send offer letter to join as a health worker in jharkhand. Office: c/21/4/c. 2nd floor, maldahia, varanasi, up: 221002, contact no: [protected], [protected].They have demanded rs, 5250/- against rss, payable: kolkata. Place of posting : jharkhand. Joining date 31.8.15. Seeing this letter likely it is fraud. Because no any employer do not demand money, only school, college takes as a caution money.Pl tell me is it fraud or real? plsend this message to central govt/ state govt if it is fraud please arrest them. Name: hr manager: s.Nayak. Send this case to cbi/ policy.

Hi Sir/Madam,

This is gangadhar from Andhra Pradesh

Nizamabad dist, bodhan mandal, I sent my DD the amount of 4, 300Till now i did not got an Conformation letter
        but my joining date is given as 15 April organization time to time.so kindly send my Entry pass and Conformation Letterbefore 11th so i can attend the organization in time because i home place is far away from the Kolkata.

I also applied from Balasore, Odisha for the post of Health Worker. I paid Rs360/- in the shape of DD. Now recently receive an appointment letter in which indicate me to make a DD of Rs4300/- in favour of RSS, payble at Kolkata. But I am confused. I contact them in the given phone numbers. But I was not satisfied of their answer.How can get the money back? Please Help me. Laxmipriya, Bls....
          hello friends same thing happened to me also .i am antaryami pradhan
          from odisha. i saw an advt in sambad news paper i applied for the
          post of MEDICAL OFFICERr. then i got an offer letter from rss. and i paid
          4550/- in the form of dd. FAVER OF RASTRIYA SWASTHYA SAMITI & PAYABLE AT KOLKATA now what shall i do
          please help me (MY CONTACT NO-[protected])...