[Resolved] Kidzee School — cancel my franchise of kidzee

vivek singh aurangabaf on Jul 18, 2018
Hi every body i was willing to start kidzee, so i approach Mr sheel Rakshit in patna, He told that we have already one center running in your district(Aurnagabad).on 5th may 2018 he came to aurangabad(bihar), and cheked the distance from the location where i suppose to open kidzee.He mention that your center is 2 Km far from running kidzee so you can proceed for payment and he mention that with in 3 month will open the center.As per his suggestion we had done the payment of franchise on 7th may 2018 of 2 lakh sixty seven thousand four hundred seventy.

After one moth pushkar from kolkata he came, and checked that your distance is less than 2km so you can't open the kidzee on this location .

It's now 2.5 month about to over, they are still looking to revisit the center

I don't want to do business with kidzee, they are not stick to there promise, they supposed to open my center in August but till now they had not approved my center.

Please cancel the franchise, return my money back
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2018
Not resolved

[Jul 18, 2018] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vivek singh aurangabaf, Jul 24, 2018
My problem is not resolved till now .when I will get money

Comments

Very irritatig behaviour of principal mrs. sanjana jaiswal..she talks very rudely with parents ...not managing day to day activity properly...

ee Learn Limited , Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road, , Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kidzee School - cancel my franchise of kidzee