Kidzee School Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 30, 2022

File a complaint to Kidzee School

Having problems with Kidzee School?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kidzee School customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kidzee School

Kidzee School Website

Kidzee School Head Office Address

ee Learn Limited
Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053.

Mumbai City District

Kidzee School Phone Numbers

Fax

Kidzee School reviews & complaints(319)

My name is Shubhada Gawas([protected]@gmail.com), I worked as Center Coordinator in Kidzee Pre-School, Anand Nagar, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune Maharashtra. I Had pregnancy complications in october 2018 so left job and went to my home town and I came back November 2019 I got to know Owner sold out This kidzee Franchise. I unable to get Experience Certificate from new owner so kindly do needful.

Contact -[protected]...
I m going to school for some work regarding my child having issues in some documents and principal name miss Vinita a rude corrupted principal I also lodge a police complaint and fir regarding her for asking me money to correct the corrections. She don't having any manners how students can be schooling from that school I don't no she only want money very bad experience of the school ### school ever😡😡😡....

I got my daughter's admission in zidzee school in Rohit nagar phase-2 bhopal in playschool. the services are very poor. No proper staff. The staff are incompetent too. The hygiene maintainance is vey poor. Staff changes after every 15 days. I want to withdraw my daughter's admission. The authorities are not refunding the amount. Please let me know the the exact rules.
Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that I have certain issues regarding your kid Zee school (shivmandir Siliguri) the behaviour of your teacher Sangita Saha is rude.I just want to highlight today's incident My son yuvan sar is a student of your school today I got a complaint that he stamped a door and another boys finger was on the side of the door and it got badly hurt. I just want to ask that a 4 year old boy has he done this intentionally or was it...

Kidzee School — Not refunded my money

Hi, I self Aman Khajuria and my daughter HAVISHA KHAJURIA is the student of jr kg class .I'd(P1712659).
    His studied in jodhpur kidzee from April to mid of Aug.then his transferred to kidzee kathua code 730080.due to my posting..
    Further kidzee kathua have taken annual charge, registration charge and quarterly fees from aug to sep .
    But kidzee jodhpur have not refunded any money .and also fees submitted in kidzee jodhpur...

They shouted on child very 1st day and treated the child in such a way that child got scared ... They took the child inside the classroom holding as a animal in hand.
    Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My daughter is a jolly, cute one. She is in serampore Kidzee Nursery class.She loves to dance, play like other.whenever she enter in the school, she used to greet politely everyday. According to principal mam and other attendants she is obedient. But her class teacher is very rude, short tempered. she shouts loudly.as if the kids are criminals.She often told everyone to put their head down and close their eyes in the class. Out of fear my daughter follow it and fall asleep.Most of the day she returned from the school with pale face. Not only I face the problem but also have other guardians too. To get rid of this situation they send their children to tuition class provided by the same class teacher. In exam she sets questions out of syllabus. As per her that's the trend of Kidzee. Our concept about Kidzee is totally changed due these. What can we do? Pls suggest
      Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to tell you few points about this branch.
        1) There wasn't any inverter/generator in service till 4th Aug & it was only after we boycotted the school on the same day & took away our children back to home.
        2) Toilets are unbelievably dirty & it emits bad odour which is very unhygienic for our children.
        3) The entrance of the school should be clean & tidy since it creates a good impression, proper hygiene. This unclean entrance & surrounding area result in growing of lots of mosquitoes and flies inside the school.
        4) The classes are not well ventilated because windows are remain closed during the school timings.
        Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My kid has recently joined Kidzee (less than 2 weeks) and they are not at all treating the kids with care. Now i want to take out the kids from the school. I have already paid 20000 to the school. Is there any way that i can get the refund from the school as it is hardly 2nd week since kid is there.

Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid 31000 to wagholi kidzee school, my son went 2 months there and now i want to transfer him to Aurangabad kidzee school, so kidzee should trasfer pending 8 months tutaion fees to that center but they are giving very less amount...saying we charge 11000 for books and dress, , book which is not worth to cost 11000. I have paid here full year fees so logically they need to trasfer reaming 8 months tution fees to other kidzee branch...

This is to inform you that my kid was studying in kid zee, kanjial para, Rajarhat, Kolkata admitted Feb.28, 2022. My kid repeated informed me that school principal (Rani Mam) beat on his chicks and bump. On July 18, 2022 we noticed that he was not able to write with his fingers, he informed that Rani Mam took him to upper floor and put his middle finger in between door’s panel and move the door. My kid is so much afraid of going to school. When we inquired about the same with principal she completely denied and mention that your kid is creating stories. My question is that if my child is doing anything unusual why didn’t she informed me in first place rather than giving excuses when we inquired . We sent our kid only on trust from principal, teacher and staff of that school, but now how we send our kid to your school . I want strict action against the principal and want to see CCTV Footage of that incident. I want my kid to be admitted in another kid zee school nearby.
            Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir, I am a mother of a kidzee student. I am highly unsatisfied with the untrained teaching staff over there.. Van service is very poor..driving way can be dangerous for kids. No time concern..they were always giving stupid reasons. I am sending some screenshot so you can understand.. The level of training... Please look into this matter otherwise there way can spoil the name and fame of all the kidzee franchisees.....
              My son Ashvik gupta took admission in Jr. KG class of KIDZEE school in Noida Sector 27 this academic year. My son is going through AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER and he does not behaves and acts as normal child. The same was informed to the school correspondent Mr. Hitesh during the admission. He ensured us that we are capable of handling such children and also having experienced teachers for such students.

Since my son is a Autistic...
              They are just money eaters. Being IB school, it's not following school standards. Teachers are not worthy, teaching pattern and activities for kids are not happening in kidzee, mallampet, hyd branch.Teachers and the principal Not even know how to pronounce English words. If we complaint on teachers and then teachers are changing their behaviour on kids and complaining on kids....

Kidzee gudimalkapur school is not safe for children .they told there is wifi facility but there is no wifi .so we r not able to know what is happening.They locked the children inside a double bedroom flat.they tortured children. When we complaint to principal about this she behaves like a animal.she tells lies.Her rude behaviour unbelieveble.
              She insults parents.we pay fee in april 2022 but till now we didint recieve any books uniform.And all kidzee schools books and uniforms are sent by kidzee central office But she xerox the text book, stritched uniform out side, tell us buy and bring theseparate notebooks Her name is Shwetha Singh.plz take action immediately on her.otherwise kidzee name is damaged parmanently
              Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Name is Suresh Kumar. I joined my Daughter Vatsalya in the Junior KG at Kidzee, Hosur. During joining time i discussed about acedamic fee and dropping transportaion fee with Principal Mrs. Sharanya. She confirmed me the transportation fee 600rs/month. I am a working professional and not possible to pick my child after the school. Based on her commitment only I have joined my Kid. I paid full academic fee and After joined...

I am very disappointed with your school branch in Ashiyana Nagar Patna, they don't have prior information about all activity, we know about the activity after 3 month when they sent a receipt through my child. If activity is going on then why they dont share a snaps with parents.
                The improvement of my son is zero, they only focus on collecting money through parents
                So please dont play with child future and parents money
                Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My son took admission on 23.03.2022 in kidzee bariyatu ranchi, at the time of admission they told me, for uniform you have wait max 20_25 days, but till date 29.06.2022 they are unable to provide uniform.
                  Fees collection procedure are so effective but service part is pathetic.
                  During first interaction they promised so many things but till date very few things are fulfilled.
                  Eg. Yoga on every Friday, from May Monday test etc.
                  One more important fact :daily school activities is not so clear to parents, means what a child done today in school is mostly unpredictable.
                  Please see the matter seriously because it is not a business, it future of a child.

Greetings for the day..

My son Shivansh J Mahapatra is studying in LKG at kIDZEE BJB nagar, Bhubaneswar.

Today when my son reaches home, we saw some red marks on his back body and on enquiry come to know from him that Class Teacher Prmila Madam has beaten him.We immediately asked few of his class mets and they also said the same thing.

I went to the school immediately and asked Pramila madam, why...

I enrolled my baby to kidzee sector 141, Noida branch on daycare facility. They provide meal also. On the day of incident as soon as my child entered the class they started lunch time with out giving him any settling time. When he resisted they put the food forcefully in his mouth. After the incident my baby was in shock for two days. When a little child leave for a school leaving his parents behind he was already not feeling good and instead of calming him or giving him time to get settled to that school environment their staff just started treating him harshly and forcing food in his mouth. My child got fever because of shock. Please take action I will not let it go.