Kidzee School

Zee Learn Limited

Twitter
ee Learn Limited
Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road,
Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053.

Mumbai City District

Fax: +91 22 26743422
South Zone Office

#79-47 -49/5 & 49/6, , Rama Arcade, 3rd floor,
Behind Safina Plaza, Opp AJ International Hotel,
Hospital Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore -560001.
Landline No : +91 80 4121 0124

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Kidzee School related photos (28)

Kidzee School Complaints & Reviews

Kidzee School — Zirakpur franchise a big fraud

unihomes on Oct 3, 2020
Mr Yogesh Goel and Manju Goel who own franchise of kidzee zirakpur, are a big fraud. They are best described as bluff master...

Saswati Mandal on Oct 1, 2020
My Daughter Diksha Mandal read in Jr.KG Kidzee Diamond park..The study centre not giving any kind of study kit to us...I readmitted my Daughter after paying 17, 000 but still not received a single piece of thing...The others students of her class had received all the study material... Please look at the matter...I decided to go to consumer court as the study centre is really ignorant about our problem... please solve the problem as early as possible..
Saswati
[protected]@ gmail.com

[Oct 02, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kidzee School — Stuck Kit and demand whole year tuition fees

Debjyoti0340 on Sep 14, 2020
    I'm parent of kabbya chandra roy in kidzee school, 54ft road, durgapur 713213, center head mr. Chitta datta (Not physically...

velraj90 on Sep 13, 2020
    After many calls am able to get some part of child kit. (Bag, slate, water vest and cap) worth of rs. 2000 max. For paid amount rs. 11, 704 the refuse to give the work sheet. Atleast considering covid situation you may share the work sheet.

[Sep 13, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kidzee School — Regarding 100 percent fee payment after only 3 months of online classes

Tulsikoneti on Sep 2, 2020
      I'm the parent of Sr KG kid studying in Kidzee school old mig BHEL Hyderabad. Due to the covid pandemic situation and the...

Kidzee School — regarding force complete tuition fee collection by kidzee bhel old mig hyderabad

krishn2020 on Sep 2, 2020
      I am the parent of sr. Kg in kidzee bhel old mig branch. My kid is with kidzee from nursery and now he is into sr. Kg.br...

Kidzee School — force fee collection and not following the go and terminated from online classes

syamsundarvarisa on Sep 1, 2020

I am a parent of KIDZEE student UKG from BHEL Hyderabad Branch. We have paid Rs. 35000 few out of 55,...

Kirankumar606 on Sep 1, 2020
      We paid 70% of fee. But due to present pandemic situation no direct classes are conducted. Only online class are going for some time.

Now kidzee management is asking to pay balance (Complete 100%) fee without starting direct class.

We joined the kid in school to to play and interact with friends along with joy of learning. Same is not happening in online class. Online classes are no way replace class room training

At present scenario insisting to pay complete amount will only show the attitude of "pay money or go to hell"

[Sep 01, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Arun_N on Aug 26, 2020
        Hi Team,

My son was studying in Kidzee Hoodi, Bangalore in Nursery and before closing the year, we have got his admission to Junior KG there itself. Paid first installment 25000 in February. Due to Covid 19 we had to shift to Kerala and thus asked for admission cancellation before starting the online classes. We have not received school kit and neither attended online classes. When we ask to refund the money, they are telling there is no refund policy. In the current situation its difficult for us to continue with that school, hence could you please help here to get back my money?

Many Thanks
        Nimmi

[Aug 26, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nancy Rakesh Bansal on Aug 26, 2020
          Hello. My baby is small so i kept him in creche since the stay duration was long i thought for the kidzee sangrur (Punjab) school too but the session will start from april 2020, so i thought until the session starts at him attend the school by paying monthly tuition fees a d in advance i paid rs.15050 for the new session 2020-21 and i was told that unless we will not submit the prospect the kit will not come. I hv not submiited the prosoect till date. On march 5th stop attending school due to corona. School was closed.. And lockdown started from 23rd march 2020 and in between they was not in touch with us. On april 2020 they started sharing worksheets in whatsapp. How is it possible to do online study of 2.5, year baby... I want my refund the addmission fees. Bcoz why i will bear the loss. Neither i submitted prospect nor my baby is going school.in actuly i will be going to take admission in april.. But during the panedemic how it is possible to take addmission so its responsibilty of school to undstd the problm of parents and refund my addmission fees..

Ravi Prakash05 on Aug 25, 2020
            This is regarding Kidzee Haridevpur.

Its been 6 months that the last session is over. We were supposed to get the school kit and the certificate of last year in March..and still we are just following up with local representative here. I feel being cheated by Kidzee haridevpur..!!! Thought Kidzee to be a brand under zee learn !

Didn't get certificate and kit back for last year yet..!!! Also no one updates for same until we call and followup.
            I'm surprised how come a learning institution like Kidzee operate in such a way.
            Would like to speak to someone responsible pls.
            call me at +91-[protected]

[Aug 25, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khushnuda Asif on Aug 21, 2020
              Dear sir
              My son is 3 yrs old., take admission in play group in feb 24 2020. I paid 15000/ at the admission time including kit charges and paid March month fee of Rs 2550 also but now i get kit but They r saying we can't provide whole material at a time.they provided e one bag and 2 books and one uniform set only . Is this the charge of rs 15000+2550 . Before getting all book u should hv to pay further fee. I m very disappointed with kidzee. They took online classes. But not worthy for my son all things i hv to make his learn. They are asking full fees without giving tuition or education to my kid also they removed me from their Group of online classes how can they do this .Is this the India .If they van't provide me whole material of kidzee then plz refund my money. and also they have to understand this pandemic situation of COVID-19. Kidzee refund my full money or I will file case against you or allow my kid for classes .

[Aug 21, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A&D Agrahari on Aug 7, 2020
                Hello sir
                My name is shreya. Maine es year apni beti ka jo 3 yrs ki h nursery me admision krya h feb 2020 m (Rajendra nagar hingana road nagpur 440016 maharashtra) admission k tym p hi maine unhe (Owner : ms. Ranjana) ko 12000/ paid kr dia tha. But lockdown hone k wajah s class toh ho nai paya aur wo onlie class leti h aur bta deti h yeh padhna h bache ko ap prepare krawo kit manga toh kal kit dia h usme 1 workbook aur rhyems ki book h jo online class s alag h bolti h yeh practice k liye h ghr pr baki books hum school m dete h. Ghr nai le jane dete.
                Dear sir plzz refund kra dijiye mera paisa. M middle class s belong krti hu es lockdown m halat waise hi kharab h hamare liye bhtt jyda h 12000 aise hi de dena. Plzzz i rqst u.

Shreya gupta

[Aug 07, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shreya Upendra Gupta on Aug 7, 2020
                  Dear sir
                  My daughter is 3 yrs old. I get my daughter to take admission in nursery in feb 2020. I paid 12000/ at the admission time including kit charges but now yeasturday i get kit but they are not given uniform and worksheets and ryms book of kidzee.. They r saying we can't provide whole material at a time. They are saying uniform is not come from headoffice and book u will get in 3 month cultimation wise. Before getting all book u should hv to pay further fee. I m very disappointed with kidzee. They took online classes. But not worthy for my daughter all things i hv to make her learn. If they van't provide me whole material of kidzee then plz refund my money.

Rajendra nagar, vasudev nagar hingana road nagpur maharashtra

Upendra kumar

rakeshkumartezpur on Aug 4, 2020
                    Reference is made to the times of india news paper dated 23 apr 20.

As per above referred newspaper "the assam government, by an order, has asked all private school in the state to waive off 50% of fees for the month of april for students of pre-primary to class xii and also barred them from hiking fees during the covid-19 pandemic period or imposing pay cuts of teaching and non-teaching staff. Any school, which violates these instructions, will face action under the disaster management act and will be closed down, ” education minister himanta biswa sarma said."

After the clear instructions from the government, the kidze school goraimari, tezpur has doubled the monthly school fee from rs.1000/- to rs. 2000/-.

It is requested to enquire kidzee school goraimari for doubling the monthly fee during the covid-19 and punish the school for not obeying government orders.

[Aug 04, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaurav Airan on Aug 3, 2020

My child is studying in jr. Kg, i already paid a fee of 10000/- in april, that they added as kit charges which includes few pre school books, bag, school dress etc. I am not getting y we have to pay for dress and bag, if my child already have of last year. Secondly. Of jrkg they are charging 1500 as monthly fee in this session. Even if they are not able to provide proper class, like they are just sending pics on whatsapp and ask us to learn your kids. If i have to teach him then y i pay 1500 again. For books you already chared too much price. I also want to know they dont have any authority to ask them about fee schedule and other cost they are charging. We sent our child in pre school, so that he can sit, play with friends and learn how to eat and discipline.

[Aug 03, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dpkptnaik on Jul 28, 2020
                        Hi i had enrolled my kid for sr kg as part of an early bird admission program in december. I had paid 15000 towards it. Now due to covid 19 pandemic, i don’t want to send my kid to school. When enquired, the school says no refund possible and to take the kit they are demanding additional 5000. Pimple saudagar branch, pune

[Jul 28, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kidzee School — Kidzee online class kolkata survey park brunch

Rikta Das Pal on Jul 27, 2020
                          Hii we complaint against servay park kidzee brunch... they are not to do any effort for school candidates... even jo working...

Kidzee School — Refund of cancelled admission fees of Rs.10,000

Antara Sarma on Jul 14, 2020
                          I antara sarma got job in feb 2020, daughter is small so i kept her in creche of kidzee baghajatin since the stay duration...

jhumjhum sahachakraborty on Jul 2, 2020
                          We are parents of ivaan chakraborty, we have paid admission fees on january but till date kit not received.
                          Please reply or call at [protected]

[Jul 02, 2020] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.