Kidzee School — Fee structure for nursery

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 vivek singh Bhati
I am from jaipur, Rajsthan and I am going to admit my child to Nursary session for 2016-17 at kidzee branch. The school management asked to give 10000 rs for child kit ( complete annual fee for the session will be 25, 000 with assessment fee and whole material.) another branch in jaipur asked for 30, 000 annual fee.
i just want to know that is this amount is fair? and i also want to know that why the fee amount is different at different kidzee branches located in same city?
is there any control on your franchises regarding fee structure by kidzee group? if no then why it is so?
thanks
vivek singh bhati
jaipur (raj )

[Feb 08, 2016] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

they are charging enormously high amounts of 33500 in ahmedabad. so i shifted to euro kids
I am from Allahabad, I am going to admit my child to LKG session for 2017-18 at kidzee branch Lukerganj. The school management asked to give 10000 rs for child kit ( complete annual fee for the session will be 21, 000 with assessment fee and whole material.)
Request to confirm...what is included on KIT...School notice us with diary..kindly provide 18 copies, Pencil, Water bottle and Lunch tiffin box.

Deepak Shukla
Allahabad
Dear sir/ madam,
When my child was in Kidzee Sanpada Mumbai branch[protected] they provided winter wear in school kit i.e in admission fees 10000rs.

[protected] we shifted to Lucknow aVineet khand 6 Gomatinagar with same admission fees but here they are charging separately for winter wearRs2200 (here they gave one additional full dleeve shirt &pant cost 700 & same kidzee truser and jarkin cost 1500 (total 1500 plus[protected]. Why is it like that?

ee Learn Limited , Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road, , Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kidzee School - Fee structure for nursery