[Resolved] Kidzee School — willing to cancel my franchise

Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Bihar, India
 vivek singh aurangabaf on Jul 18, 2018
Hi every body i was willing to start kidzee, so i approach Mr sheel Rakshit in patna, He told that we have already one center running in your district(Aurnagabad).on 5th may 2018 he came to aurangabad(bihar), and cheked the distance from the location where i suppose to open kidzee.He mention that your center is 2 Km far from running kidzee so you can proceed for payment and he mention that with in 3 month will open the center.As per his suggestion we had done the payment of franchise on 7th may 2018 of 2 lakh sixty seven thousand four hundred seventy.

After one moth pushkar from kolkata he came, and checked that your distance is less than 2km so you can't open the kidzee on this
location.Please look for other location

So I requested sheelRakshit please cancel our project .I dont have other location and return our money.

I spoke with Rohul dutta also, He is also telling the same thing that we cant return your money back.

willing to cancel my franchise
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2018
They had done nothing .they are not even responding my mail.i don't know how they marked as resolved

[Jul 19, 2018] Kidzee School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

ee Learn Limited , Fun Republic, Level VI, Link Road, , Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053., Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400053
    Kidzee School - willing to cancel my franchise