Kiran Motors — fraud and refund of excess payment towards the purchase of dzire vxi bs-vi
Re: fraud and refund of excess payment towards the purchase of dzire vxi bs-vi
With reference to the captioned subject i would like to draw your kind attention towards fraud, excess payment and other unanswrable issues in respect of purchase of my new maruti suzuki dzire vxi bs-vi-drr4bv100.
Highligts of the payment made:
1. Initial booking amount- rs. 5000/-
2. Direct payment through rtgs - rs.4, 50, 000/-
3. Final payment from banks loan- rs.2, 50, 000/-
Total payment made rs.7, 05, 000/-
Highligts of invoiced recieved:
1. Invoice no. P601p61920/nb-275 dated 27/02/2020 - rs.6, 18, 062/- (Final vehicle tax invoice)
2. Invoice no. Ew3210575 dated 28/02/2020 - rs. 11, 446/- (Extended warantee)
3. Invoice no. 021/rs/20000126 dated 09/06/2020 -rs. 7, 000/- (Accessories)
Total amount of invoiced recieved -rs. 6, 36, 508/-
Amount of rto tax -rs. 35, 081/-
Amount of insurance -rs. 33, 061/-
Final amount -rs.7, 04, 650/-
Highligths of payment reciept:
1. Reciept no. P601-ca/1920/971 dated 18/03/2020 -rs. 4, 640/-
2. Reciept no. P601-bk/1920/9361 dated 27/02/2020 -rs.4, 50, 000/-
3. Reciept no. P601-bk/1920/9681 dated 12/03/2020 -rs.2, 50, 000/-
Final amount -rs.7, 04, 640/-
Now, request you to kindly justify my questions.
1. I have made a payment of rs.5000/- towards the booking amount, then why payment reciept of rs. 4, 640/- provided?
2. At the time of booking it was clear that i wont pay any extra cost towards the any 2 accesorries and extended warrenty then after decluding while arriving to the final payment it comes to rs. 6, 86, 201/-. It means you cheated.
3. While approving the proposal of insurance at the tiime before delivery of vehicle, gross premium is of rs. 30, 790/- and while in quotation it is rs. 33, 061/-, agin cheated. So, justify which amount you have collected as no premium paid reciept has been provided.
4. As per clarification from your team at kiran motors, himmatnagar, they confirmed that at the time of booking extended warantee is free of cost, then why the inluded while arriving to the final amount.
5. How to derive the rto amount of rs. 35, 081/-
Hence, it is my humble request to you to kindly do the needful as early as possible and make a refund of excess payment of rs. 18, 796 as soon as possible. Otherwise i have to knock the doors of other forum.
Was this information helpful?
Jun 28, 2020
Kiran Motors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|