KK Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated May 18, 2022

File a complaint to KK Enterprises

Having problems with KK Enterprises?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KK Enterprises customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KK Enterprises

Pune District

KK Enterprises Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by KK Enterprises customer care

KK Enterprises reviews & complaints(10)

I booked a refill on 7th May, Invoiced on 14 May, (after following up with them) got cancelation message on 16th May saying Empty cylinder was not available. No one came to deliver and simply updated the bogus status. when i called them they said due to rain and traffic jam they didn't come to the area. i had never thought this could be an excuse for not doing their job.
i was asked to rebook and it will be delivered next day, being...

From long time I am not receiving massege when electricity bills are coming.pls ad my mobile number in yr system.

I booked samsung s9+charger strip but not yet delivered my order id is 3394756
    Plz deliver soon

KK Enterprises — Illegal kabadi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi — Illegal knacker (kabadi)

There is kabaddi (knacker) lived in address (street no 5 opposite ahuja provision) som bazar indra park chander nagar Delhi-110051

they are mostly store old gatta in huge quantity. whenever they loading truck from gatta box som bazar road traffic is jam and they are also keeping gatta in street and one joining street is also...
      +2 videos
      On the 28 of August 2019 we wrote a letter to the General manager of SBI Kallai Road Kozhikode( SMEC KOZHIKODE 61063)Regarding the Failure of renewal of our SBI INSURANCE policy(Policy No:[protected])that the Bank doing the renewal from last Six years.And 9 August 2019 we had a big losses in our unit because of the FLOOD approximately Rs 1200000/-And we are not able to claim the insurance because of the renewal issue.And til date...

I am a consumer of kk enterprises (Indane gas). My consumer number is [protected].
      We have booked the gas on 20th feb 2018. Today is 10th march. I have paid online on the same day. Till today i have not received the gas. This is not the first time. Each time they say one or the other reasons. We are suffering from more than 6 months. If you look at the history you will get the proof of what i have mentioned. Some kind of mafia or curreption is there, i am sure. Hope you will do something for this. Thank you
      KK Enterprises customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently noticed that the status of my "give up subsidy" has been activated on my LPG account. I have no idea how it happened. I don't even use mobile phone to book cylinder, hence there is no question of any wrong clicks by mistake. I only use the online mode to book my LPG cylinder. C

Can you please look into it and deactivate "give up subsidy" on my account

Thanking you in anticipation

Mohsin Khan.
        Mob# [protected]
        Consumer # 79426
        Nov 24, 2017
        Kannan Al's response
        I want mudra loan

I want mudra loan please
        Bank syndicate manager no response
        Please arrange
        This kindly for your information

Yours
        Faith fully
        A. Kannan
        Coimbatore
        Please arrange the top up loan 250000/-

Already loan our bank amount 1500000/-

Loan amount paid 100000/- (2years 2015 to 2017)

So balance 1400000/-

My property value level increase in the two years

I am not paying properly, month end l will paid my loan emi.

Last time 18.11.2017 loan camp attending,

Manikandan, sathish and manager telling and sanction letter for loan amount 250000/-,

Fraud and cheeting fellows

Please action immediately

I'd made a booking on 20th august 2016 for a shared cab via phone with the name of arushi singh. The booking was made for 21st august 2016 to travel from mumbai airport to pune. After the booking on phone i've recieved an sms from kk travels to made the payment online via air-pay link (http://j.mp/2bpKurS). i made the payment of rs. 950 online and got the second sms from kk travels which stated that the booking has been confirmed and a pnr no. Has been given.
          However, after the passenger completed the ride on 21st aug 2016 and reached pune, the cab driver was asking the passenger to pay the amount without knowing that the amount has been paid online. The driver was shouting at the passenger and forcing to get the money without checking with the kk travels main office. The passenger told the driver multiples times that please check with your office that the amount has been paid online, but the driver refused to do so and keep on shouting.
          Are the drivers of kk travels don't know how to behave with the passenger? Atlast the passenger has to give him the money and the driver left.
          I request you to please take strict action against the driver and refund the amount which has been paid twice to kk travels. I'm very disappointed with the service from kk travels and i would go to consumer court if no action would be taken immediately. I have all the proofs regarding the online payment and the booking confirmation.
          Aug 21, 2016
          Updated by SShaikh786
          Please refund my amount as soon as possible.
          Worst experience ever with KK travels. I would never recommend KK travels to anyone

KK Enterprises — Failour in transaction

Yesterday while i was doing a online payment for trade licence payment (kolkata)
            while i was made the payment there was sudden disturbence from server side
            i cannot print the receipt but now they are showing it unpaid and money has been debited from my account
            my transaction is made through billdesk transaction no(DPNB[protected]/[protected])
            i want a refund from billdesk.

my email...

KK Enterprises — Non payment of Provident fund

I have wrk in ICICI Bank under service provider name KK Enterprise .Myself Prasun Bose Siliguri Personal Loan CPA co-ordinator. I have resign the job on 27/03/2008. Till date my PF Claim form not Processed.I need your help. I had submitted my Claim form on 18/04/2008 at ICICI Bnak AJC Bose Road Kolkata. Mr. Shoumajit roy has forwarded the same to KK Enterprise after 1 month. And now KK Enterprise not process the same due to some illogical...