Kolors — inch loss package in kundalahalli branch

Brookefield Road, AECS Layout Kundalahalli, Bangalore, India
 Karishma gupta (KG) on Aug 20, 2019
I am 29 years old and i took 80000rs package for weight loss of 15 kgs and inch loss of 30 cms till May 2019. The results were not received till May 2019 so i extended till date but no result till now. I am not satisfied with the services also, the machine not in good condition and dietician never give consulatation.
I did complained about it but no result. Then i asked for refund and they told they have processed to the center level sitting at hyderabad. After so many follow ups, they were not answering and neither giving me any contact to reach the main center. Today, i received a letter from a advocate on behalf of kolors, that refund will be not processed as i abruptly stopped going to Kolors after 25 sessions but as per the record i have taken more than 25 sessions and still results not acheived. Will attach the screenshot for the same. They have also stated in the letter that i have availed only three months service but i have taken the same till July end and stopped after asking for refund. I was continuously in touch with them on call and mail, have call recording proof asking them the update on the refund process and contact details for center level.

Help me to get the refund. Kundahalli branch manager is very rude and unprofessional. Slimming head leaves the center by 3:30 pm and there is no one to attend in the branch. My diet also not changed from the time i joined. I used to go for sessions three times a week for more than three hours. I have given lot of my money as well as lot of time.

Please help me to get my money refunded. I think the letter send to me is not from center level.

Please let my complaint reached to the center level or head office.

Attacking the letter screen shot which is null and void plus all the sessions record taken the screenshot from Kolors book maintained at the branch.

They are even telling that i singed a stamped letter where it is clearly return that money is not refundable but i checked it, then there no policy is stated when result is not achieved. I m nit a satisfied customer and i want refund.

Karishma Gupta

inch loss package in kundalahalli branch

Comments

I have made a package for one lakh bt till no result for me fully fake program
Hi Ramya Reddons

We would like to apologize for your negative experience. Please do mail your concern at feedback.cc @ kolorshealthcare.info with Invoice details at your earliest convenience, it will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to work on your experience

Kolors Feedback Team

Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105
    Kolors - inch loss package in kundalahalli branch