Kuvempu University Customer Care

Shankarghatta
Allahabad District
Uttar Pradesh

Load

Kuvempu University related photos (38)

Kuvempu University Complaints & Reviews

priya kanauje
Hello SirMadam,
I am making this complain on behalf of my friend. He is studying B. Sc (IT) from Kuvempu University from NIIT Ghatkopar Branch. He appeared for the exams of semester 5 (1 backlog paper) and semester 6 in NovDec 2011.

However, when the results were announced, they marked the semester 5 backlog paper as failed though he scored 41 (passing marks are 40) in the paper claiming that he has not submitted his assignment. And eventually, his semester 6 marksheet has been marked as 'NCL' which means "Not Cleared Lower". We raised a complain to the university and NIIT regarding this but have not got any response. Now they are asking him to reappear for the paper.

This is not acceptable to any student.Firstly, Niit Consultants ae not aware of any rules and regulations of kuvempu . Also kuvempu is not aware of what niit consultatnts are claiming to students on behalf of them.

If anyone can help us out of this issue , this is the students Registeration number : 072b5961
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kuvempu University Shimoga — SPELLING MISTAKE DONE THE UNIVERSITY IN THE MARKS CARD [Resolved]

shuaib.nr
    I am a BBM of Kuvempu University Distance education. I have appeared for the 2nd exams in Aug 2011 and I have passed it ....

MSITSTUDENTS
    This is a consolidated MS(IT) students complaint against the procedure followed in kuvempu university where students has been observed and experience great difficulty to understand the correction procedure followed by Kuvempu university that whether kuvempu will really do the corrections or announcing the results like doing gambling and allotting marks just like that . So far students whenever request for the answer scripts they are fail to produce by giving invalid reasons and we poor students follow up for a months to get this fail message because the staff who deals with this department are so irregular to there responsibilities that there are not bothered at all to respond us in whatever communication we tried (By Post/Courier/EMail/Phone) .After paying a decent amount of Rs 600 for each paper there are not willing to attend the phone for a month who are been following up . we particularly would like to mention a person by name Manjunath if not mistaken we called so many times to his mobile no ([protected]) and he doesn't have any curtsy to answer out call. we all request to take a strict action against the group who is giving bad name to the university by treating we students in this way.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kuvempu University — Not getting my Policy Bond [Resolved]

Dharani Kumar P
      I have registered my Insurance policy in Challakere branch (BO-62L BRANCH) through an agent by name K.N Shivananda...

Kuvempu University — kuvempu university MBA correspondence long delay [Resolved]

Saravanan paramasvam
      DEAR ALL,

I joined MBA program of kuvempu university in the year 2006(1st batch MBA correspondence), It is...

Kuvempu University — digree [Resolved]

abhijeet pandey
      the degrees of ku are not approved by distance education council of india and they are only providing the result grade of...