Kuvempu University — ncl cancellation application paid and request document couriered for degree certificate but no response

Registrar (Evaluation) Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri Shankaraghatta , Shivamogga - 577451 Karnataka, United Arab Emirates
 Life DT on May 1, 2019
Ncl cancellation application paid on[protected] and request document couriered for degree certificate from dubai to mumbai and from mumbai to university but no response.

No, acknowledge nor responding for courier received, i check with courier team and they confirm that they delivered.

My name: malbari shahnawaz
Register no.: 061b2147
Year of graduation:2008

Applied for ncl application

Kindly at least confirm or acknowledge that you have received the requested documents mention below via courier, to process the my bsc it degree certificate, please.

1. Ncl application paid and signed form.
2. Final year mark sheet original
3. Attested copy of semester mark sheet

As i check with courier team member they have delivered the documents on below mentions address

Registrar (Evaluation) kuvempu university,
Jnanasahyadri shankaraghatta,
Shivamogga - 577451
Karnataka,
India ph:[protected]

But still no response and support in order to get my degree certificate,
Since 22days, i am requesting for the update, daily i am calling, please... Response to my email and support me to get the update or acknowledge that you received the document and support me to get my degree certificate.

I tried to call on below contact number of kuvempu university also and even tried call on the given number but no response.

[protected], 256158, 256184, 256185
The director
Directorate of distance education
Kuvempu university, jnana sahyadri,
Shankaraghatta - 577 451
Shimoga, karnataka, india.

Phone:[protected], 256450
And given number: [protected], [protected]

Kindly do needful to get the acknowledge and degree certificate please-please-please. My whole career depends on this.

[May 02, 2019] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Life DT, May 01, 2019
communication email screenshot attached for your reference, if required I will share on email, Kindly share support me to get the degree certificate, please

Updated by Life DT, May 14, 2019
Even I follow up with them, continuously but no proper response.
I call on Kuvempu University Support Team number [protected] / [protected] to ask when I will get the Degree Certificate, they give me another contact number: [protected] and told me to call on this number to for your request and I tried to call almost 37 times from 11-May-2019 till today but no response and finally they pick up the call but the lady on call don't know how to speak Hindi nor English.
then again I call to Support Team number [protected] and said all above then again support team giving me the one more contact number to discuss my degree certificate. I am a very disappointment by this kind of behavior from kuvempu university team.

Kindly support me to get my Certificate even I am ready to pay the money what else I should now.
below email screenshot for your reference. please-please-please anyone hears me out, please help me.

Updated by Life DT, May 17, 2019
After chasing Kuvempu University team for more then 192++ time, I got the response, first they said you have to don't have to give an exam to get your BSC IT Degree Certificate and next day I call again to get the status for NCL application they are saying you have to clear two exam paper which I have not clear to get the degree certificate and I said you have mentioned in mark sheet only 3rd, 4th, 5th semester with being considered for BSC IT degree certificate, they said NO you have to clear after arguing I told them I will clear the 1st and 2nd paper of BSC IT after that when I will get the degree certificate they said now this course is not valid in 2019 so you cannot get the degree certificate. I got shocked while lessening to the statement.

I am ready to clear the two remaining paper but they are verbally saying BSC IT with kuvempu university no longer valid. PLEASE help me to get my degree Certificate

Comments

My results for (M.A political science )( PL178601 Reg.no. )have not been found in the official website it shows invalid register number when I check my result ..other students in the same field have gotten their results ..why are my results not announced, please give me a reason for this.
Website - kuvempuuniversitydde.org

Jnanasahyadri, Shivamogga Dist., Shankarghatta, Uttar Pradesh, India - 577451
    Kuvempu University - ncl cancellation application paid and request document couriered for degree certificate but no response