Kuvempu University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 5, 2022

File a complaint to Kuvempu University

Having problems with Kuvempu University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kuvempu University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kuvempu University

Kuvempu University Website

Kuvempu University Head Office Address

Jnanasahyadri, Shivamogga Dist.
Shankarghatta
Allahabad District
Uttar Pradesh

Kuvempu University Phone Numbers

Kuvempu University reviews & complaints(128)

I Have passed M. SC.(TQM) from Kuvempu university in the year 2016 in distance mode but after hundreds of requests and mail I have yet not received the degree. the fee was deposited before the final exam. no revert also receiving from the university also. Registration id is MSTQM419
Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed my M. Sc. degree in TQM in year Oct 2016 from Kuvempu University in distance mode but not received the degree yet after hundreds of requests and mails. The fee of the degree was deposited before the final exam. the status on website is showing that the degree has been printed. that means that the degree may have sold to someone else as a fraud. Registration no. is MSTQM419.

I did my BSc.IT degree course from Kuvempu university after completing my 3rd semester from NIIT SILIGURI CENTER in the year 2013 and 2014. Since I'm from Bhutan so it was difficult for me to transfer the money for entrance exam which we use to make demand draft before. Later when I came for the exam, firstly the exam invigilator didn't allowed me to do my exam but later after requesting and showing him the NEFT receipt which I transferred...
      Dear madam/sir,
      With this letter i want to acknowledge you that i have already filled up the form for NCL cancellation (on 7th of april 2021) and also i have made the payment which is needed for the NCL cancellation i.e (Rs.1165) the payment has been deducted from the account on 7th April itself but yet i have not recieved the acknowledgement for the same. As per my discussion with a University person (Contact No[protected], regarding...
      Dear madam/sir,
      I have applied for my B.Sc IT degree convocation certificate to Kuvempu University - Distance Education Shimoga by their online portal http://oasis.logisys.org/cnv/kusdde/indexpage.php as this was the only way to apply online and paid 2000 Rs at the name of Tatkal Quota. As I needed the certificate delivered early.
      But When I didn't get the certificate even after a month, I started trying to contact/chase the university...

I’m trying to get my degree certificate, however not able to receive it.
      Online portal says I have already applied but I’ve never applied online. The phone numbers given in the website: no one answers or doesn’t speak in english.

This is RAGAVENDRA V of Reg no. PB185011 was passed out in M.Sc botany 2013.
        Contact number: [protected]

I noticed that there is a NAME mistake in my both 1st year and 2nd year marks card. It's wrongly printed as Ragavendra V. instead of RAGAVENDRA V.
        I approached my study centre and asked for the above mistake. But the faculties there advised me to take DD and submit it along with original marks card and a duplicate...

I have completed my bcom in the year 2020 in oceanik education society, hebbal, Bangalore.Still i haven't received my convocation certificate and there is no proper response from college, because of this my job opportunities and my carrier is getting affected.please help me to get my convacation certificate as soon as possible..thank you.

Name. Ragavendra V
          Reg. No. PB185011
          Contact no [protected]...

My name is Laveena S D'Souza..me completed b.ed in this university 2019 ..me get the all marks cards ..but did not get convocation certificate..me going to apply b.ed c.e.t exam so I need it's very urgent..plz help me ..thank u

Please tell me is BSc IT Degree is valid from the period 2009 to 2012 through NIIT lateral entry

Sir I have Completed BSc IT from Kuvempu University through Distance Mode in Lateral Entry from NIIT in 2009 to 2012 Batch
              Now when I apply for Job in Jammu and Kashmir The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board Said that This Degree is Not Valid So please tell me is this Degree is valid or not??

Please help me . I have completed bsc.it degree in 2014 from kuvempu university through lateral entry From NIIT. now I am very much tensed.. Is my degree applicable in govt job. I have cleared bank exms...currently ..is there will be any prblm .. Pls hlp me ..🙏🙏

Sir
                  I have completed BSC IT degree in 2009 from NIIT Jammu, (Kuvempu University) & i m selected in jk govt as a teacher, but my confirmation is pending for a long time.
                  Kindly help me,
                  and send me supporting documents on [protected]@gmail.com
                  Kuldeep Singh

SIr,
                    Most respectfully I want to state that I had sent all the police complaints and affidavit mentioning all the details of the duplicate markscard and marksheet to be issued and I also paid Rs. 5, 000 to Dr. Krishnappa GR whose number is mentioned on the website and over the telephonic conversation he assured to provide me the required documents but he is not responding and its been more than 2 months, kindly look into the issue as I need the documents for applying in some jobs. My name is Ramneet Singh Dua and my rollnumber is 112B8285 course name is B..Sc(IT) and year of appearing is 2012.

On September 21st, I applied for a transcript through the normal process (paid 2470) contacted the office, and inquired about the status of my transcript. I received notification that it will be printed on October 8th, but it has not yet been sent to my address. On the 11th of October, they demanded payment for the Tatkal process and promised me that I will receive it in 1 day. On the 11th of October 2021, I paid 4235 for the tatkal. Even after paying the tatkal process, they said it would take another couple of days when I contacted them on October 13, 2021. For both the standard and tatkal processes, I have paid the whole cost. My job visa application has been put on hold as a result of this.

I have hereby attached all the proof.
                      Oct 18, 2021
                      I have received the Transcript on 16th October 2021.

Hello sir bsc revaluation results are not issued, but they gave exam fee notification for the next semester, September 20 -2021 is last day for submitting exam fees,
                        When I called to KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY helpline they told that after 20/09/2021 students not eligible to pay examination fees who are applied revaluation,
                        if we pay examination fee after results probably we pass the subject the fees are not refundable....

Applied for Transcript in the month of May 2021 for my US Visa purpose. Till now there is no call from anyone neither when we call the concerned case worker their is no response. It is almost 3 months over. Everytime I call someone they pass me on to another person. This is really frustrating.

Because of this i lost an opportunity to travel abroad for work.

Can some one please connect.

Details:
                        Student Name: Vishwas MEhra
                        Course: B.Sc - IT
                        Mode: Distance
                        Student ID no: 052B0540
                        Application No: [protected]

8th-September-2021, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
                          My name is Mans Nagar from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. I have passed graduation in BSc(IT) from KUVEMPU University in March 2013 by distance mode provided by NIIT. I have applied for mark sheets of all the semesters and all BSC(IT) certificates. I have cleared my NCL. All I want is my Mark Sheets, BSC(it) certificates such as migration certificate etc...My Roll No is 112B6324 and My Email Address is ngmanas.[protected]@gmail.com. It has been 6 months and I have not get any information regarding certificate and marks sheets.