Kuvempu University Customer Care

Shankarghatta
Allahabad District
Uttar Pradesh

Load

Kuvempu University related photos (38)

Kuvempu University Complaints & Reviews

Miraki on Oct 3, 2020
It’s been so many days, Kuvempu University website is not working.

[Oct 03, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kuvempu University — required convocation / degree certificate

Gururaja MBC on Sep 26, 2020
    Dear sir/ma'am.

With reference to the above subject, i have not received the convocation certificate. Convocation...

ÄÑKÏT GÙPTÂ on Sep 4, 2020

I have lost my mark-sheets and have not received my b. Sc it degree, can someone help me getting a duplicate copy of the same.

[Sep 04, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bhuvanrajbhu Bhuvanrajbhu on Aug 28, 2020
      I am bba student from edurite college I understand That​ final year exam should be given to final year students but the Time​ table you have given is not so good please kindly provide 2to 3days gap for each subject because beside studying I study animation it's not only me many students are also go for some other activities so please kindly provide gaps in between the subject

[Aug 28, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ChrisSarin on Aug 7, 2020
        Kuvempu website not working and i am not in india so cannot go physically and get transcripts

[Aug 07, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ChrisSarin on Aug 7, 2020
          I have been trying to get transcripts from kuvempu university however the website is down since long time now and i am stuck.

unable to get transcripts as website not working

Nandini Sen on Jul 15, 2020
            I passed out from your university in 2008. I am in distance learning course. I lost my all documents my results and certificate. Please help me out... How can i get the virtual docs again.?
            My register no is o82b2345
            Subhasis sen

download my b. sc. it result

[Jul 16, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Preeti Revankar on Jun 26, 2020
              Respected sir, mysel[censored]jwala s kurdekar has been taken admission for m. Sc chemistry from dharwad (Karnataka correspondence education foundation) which is the study centre of kuvempu university in 2016. I appeared the exams and got passed in all subjects except msc first (Inorganic chemistry). Study centre is not issuing my result. My reg no is mc504352. Study centre is not giving any kind of response so please look into this matter sir.
              Your's sincere
              Ujwala sk

[Jun 26, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hiteshmjain on Jun 23, 2020
                Hi my name is hitesh m i studied in lb & sbs college sagar. Pass out year 2012.
                I checked in college regarding my convocation they told me they haven't received and they asked me to apply it again from university. I went to university paid 1725/- and applied it again. Now its been more than 15days i haven't received my convocation letter yet. Please somebody provide me proper contact number to complaint.
                My mobile number is [protected]

[Jun 23, 2020] Kuvempu University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

reddy Kn on Apr 25, 2020
                  K.Haritha, M.Sc(Physics), year[protected].Register number..DF512330, Convication cirtificate not send me.Please send conviction cirtificate.
                  Hi did you receive convocation??
                  Hi did you receive convocation now?

Kuvempu University — provisional certificate

Eniyan.likith on Mar 25, 2020
                    Hello madam this is likith few days back i offered a provisional certificate at university and i paid the fees amount 365rs...

Kuvempu University — is bsc. it from kuvempu university valid (completed on 2016)?

PadamkNegi on Jan 19, 2020
                    My name is padam kumar, i have done bsc. It from kuvempu university, when i was doing my gniit diploma from niit shimla, due...

Kuvempu University — father name correction in bsc marks card

shivakumar hosakoti on Nov 25, 2019
                    I have given my sisters Bsc mark card she Father name correction in Bsc Marks card i geven the all Bsc Original Marks card...

Kuvempu University — refund

siddram siddu on Sep 16, 2019
                    They are not giving proper information from 6 months mine fees is in pending my seat was cancelled and i paid 20k till now...

Kuvempu University — regarding distance education m.sc I result hold

Ch189510 on Sep 16, 2019
                    We are the students who taken admission for distance education for m. Sc. I year chemistry. Already we had finished our exam...

Kuvempu University — convocation certificate not received and unable to apply again [Resolved]

rajesh6192002 on Sep 5, 2019
                    I applied for my convocation certificate online last year. It was printed and sent, but i never received it. Now, the concerned...

Kuvempu University — transcript complaint

kallel on Sep 3, 2019
                    Hi Concerned,

I have raised a transcript request and fees was submitted online . Also each semester marksheet...

Kuvempu University — I haven't received my b.sc degreee certificate till date.

bansigalaiya on Aug 26, 2019
                    My name is Bansi Galaiya I have completed B.Sc in Fashion designing from kuvempu link up with JD institute of Fashion technology...

Kuvempu University — I haven't received my degree certificate yet

bansigalaiya on Aug 26, 2019
                    I have completed my B.Sc, its a course from kuvempu university 2016 but till now i have not received my original certificate....

Kuvempu University — marksheet and convocation certificate

Ruth_2011 on Jul 4, 2019
                    I have completed b. Sc (It) in 2013 from niit south delhi campus and still have not received convocation certificate and mark...