Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 20, 2022

File a complaint to Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T]

Having problems with Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T]

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4545

View more phone numbers

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] reviews & complaints(352)

My name is abhimanyu kr singhi financed my two wheeler from larsen turbo finence ltd.the date of depositing emi is on 3 (auto debit frm my bank accouont)
of every month. first month its not debited so i asked to their employes they said to me that it will debited to second month, on second month i waited till 12 pm of 3 its not debited thats why i go to his website to deposit it and diposited it.after 7 to 8 days i got czll from...
My id is 279098, I could not get relieving/experience letter from L&T infotech, I had to served notice period for sometime as my admission for higher education would have been rejected. I was young ~25 years female and it has been years though I am following up for my case I could not get a relieving/experience letter even though agreeing to pay the compensation for this.
Manager at that time told me not to go to Higher...

My relieving certificate not not give me the company LNT Financial services
My name hemant Kumar rajwade
My ps id 50027480
Sep 2, 2022
Name- Hemant Kumar rajwade Ps id- 50027480 Mn- 8319763904 Ad. - Ambikapur territory district - Surguja Chhattisgarh 497001 Lnt financial services Ambikapur surguja Chhattisgarh Joining date-16/6/21 Resignation date 24/4/22
Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&T] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Myself Anant Laxman Shinde, P.S
    No : 125007 was a part of L&T Hazira organization and had worked there between 01/02/1988 till 25/08/1992. I had resigned on my own accord (refer the attached service certificate). I have been told to connect with Krislon office for my service benefit.
    I haven't yet received my PF amount since I had not applied for withdrawal. I have followed up with Powai- SSLC unit they were unable to provide details and have asked me to connect with you for details like Amount Settled, Cheque no., Bank Details.
    I would request you to please help me out to get withdrawal of my PF/EPS amount.
    Account details are as follows :
    Trust name : Larsen & Toubro Provident fund of 1952.
    Account dept. Powai works saki vihar road Bombay'400072.
    PS no-125007
    co/PFCN/DEPT/EMPNO'
    01/14/003435/125007
    Date of joining-01/02/1988
    Date of resignation-28/08/1992
    Date of membership-04/1988

Please revert at the earliest.

I am Meenakshi Mathur PS :278295.
      Left job in 2008 aug.
      I want to retrieve my PF amount.

mailed to CHS separations without UAN they cannot proceed.
      Please help.

regards,
      Meenakshi

Hi someone pretending to be L& t company on my sister mobile which a gave a fraud preapproved loan offer and i will also attach screen shot of those no and asked for debit card details and pasport info.. Which we provided but whn they asked for debit card and bank ac we realised that it's fraud.

I am also attching their phone no...

Ok

My firm mohit enterprises has done miscellaneous work in sukhadia park sriganganagar (Rajasthan) site of l&t of construct septic tank, water tank, 34 cum brick masonry pathway, 34 cum dismantling work and its dumping. The amount of bill is rs 2 lacs.Joint measurement of the work was done by site engineer mr. Sandeep Malakar with me on dated o6 October 2021 but the site pm amit Kumar singh is not allowing to planning to create invoice of the...
          My firm mohit enterprises had done miscellaneous work of construct septic tank, water tank, 34 cum brick masonry pathway, 34 cum dismantling work and its dumping in Sriganganagar (Rajasthan) site of l&t in September 2021.Joint measurement of the work wih me was done by site engineer mr.Sandeep Malakar on 6 October 2021.The project manager of the site is not allowing to planning to create invoice of the bill.Project manager keeps jealously...
          I, PRANATI PATRA, had invested money here... It's had matured with the amount of 20000/- on 07/11/2021, but i still not received this value. Also there's no helpful number or something...
          Rege. Folio No: PB015726
          Certificate No: 015726
          Redemption Date: 07/11/2021
          Please help me......
          I am not their customer or applied for loan with them, Still getting calls for loan.Please remove my number from calling list. This is very irritating and mental harassment....

Larsen & Toubro Infotech [L&t] — PF account transfer not done by SSC Team

I left LTI last year and had raise a PF Transfer request on EPFO Portal, which still has not been approved by the previous employer, even after sending number emails the SSC team is not responding.

I'm only getting automated emails.

ATLEAST i was expecting someone to tell me if any action is required from my side.

Kindly help...

L&T Infotech is my previous organization. I am unable to login with my L&T Infotech UAN number at EPFO portal, since my UAN number is not linked with Aadhar card.

I have submitted all the document as on 08-March-2022 and I am following up since last 3 months with RBS-SSC and CHS Separation teams to get a confirmation that they have update my details and have submitted my documents to PF authority however there is no response from them and no one is helping or acknowledging even to emails. I am finding myself completely helpless.

I just have to transfer my PF amount from L&T Infotech and for that my UAN number should be link to Aadhar card.

Please help me out for getting my PF transfer from L&T Infotech.

Thanks & Regards,
          V Sharma

My name Amit, 2 year ago company Mainpuri Uttarpradesh mein substation and pool shiffing ka work kiya tha . sabhi prkar ki NOC dene k bad bhi abhi tk payment nhi kiya hai . 2 sal ho gye . compnay ka address work ordar mein jo hai wo --
            PB No 979, Mount-Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, Chennai - 600089, Tamil Nadu, India
            hai
            mera
            Work Order - EI023WOD0000014

please help mein Payment krwa dijiye

amit singh

I have been trying to get experience letter for my current company. I'm in overseas and have been trying to contact everyone, including 2 HR. They just circulating the mail, bt no one is responding
              When contacting one of the HR he is asking to contact the manager, hw can I contact the manager who I was working with 11years b4.Very irresponsible....
              Redg. Folio 1 no. 80189949

Amount 250000
              Total redemption amount 800000-/

Holder...

I was being fraud of Rs 6950/- in name of these company
              Hi sir, I have received interview call letter mentioning the company name Larsen And Toubro, which is a fake one asking for money to remit to particular bank account. HR ID is given in the name harshad assoldekar, Emp.ID: 500925.

I have a message the below 👇
                Hi JOB.NOTICE
                You are Selected in Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
                To Download Your Interview.Call.Letter Now Visit: www.larsentoubro.com.hr.2walk.in/o
                Apply.Now
                Mopl...

Meghraj Patil a contractor doing 6 " pipe line installation in navi peth pune. His non technical team breakes three homes working pipe line on Monday but till the the time it is not repaired. Now where should the senior citizens and family members go for water??? At khadakwasla dam?????

Hi sir, I have received interview call letter mentioning the company name Larsen And Toubro, which is a fake one asking for money to remit to particular bank account. HR ID is given in the name B.S NAYAK, Emp.ID: 500925. I am attaching the file that I have received kindly go through it and take appropriate action to stop this kind of fraudulency.
                  Truely,