[Resolved]  Ikya Human Capital Solutions — NOT GIVING RESPONSE TO SETTLE PF CLAIM SINCE 3 MONTHS

Dear Sir This is to inform you that i had filled pf form account no AP/HYD/0061702/000060 and was dropped it in june 13 at IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTION PVT LTD Plot No B-1/I-1, First Floor, Mohan Co Operative Industrial Area, Delhi - 110044.from last three and half months im being follwed up with them but still i have not recived any information For my P.F. Claiming Status.every time they said that your form has been dispatched to our Bangalore office No-27, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, 80 Feet Road, 6th block, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095, but it was informed that after 3 month the form has not been submitted in HO or PF office which is in Hyderabad. Various mails has been marked to their seniors but it seems they also not interesting in this matter. So i Kindly Request You That Please Send me my P.f Status on my mail id utsav.[protected]@gmail.com as well as earliest. Hope to get an positive response after placing this in consumer forum. for reference mail trail attached. Regards Utsav #[protected]

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Phone
    Ikya Human Capital Solutions Address
    IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560095