[Resolved] Lenovo BTC Offer — Hard Disk still not received after the complete payment for Lenovo BTC offer

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 hvp
I have purchased a Lenovo laptop and has paid Rs1998/- under Lenovo BTC offer for 2 year extended warranty and 1 TB hard disk drive. I have received the extended warranty confirmation details but the 1 TB Hard Disk drive has still not been delivered to me. I have followup up with the Lenovo BTC team but there is no response from them over mails, even no one picks up the call at the specified phone numbers. I finally want the 1TB Hard disk drive to be delivered to me as per the payment made. My Lenovo BTC offer ticket no. BTC66295. Below is the one who should ensure the delivery of the product under Lenovo BTC offer. Kestone Integrated Marketing Services Pvt Ltd C/O, Lenovo BTC Offer, 12/1 Palace cross road, VasanthNagar Bangalore – 560020. Ph: +[protected] / +91 080 – 65475738
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2015
I have posted this issue at Lenovo facebook page and the team took immediate action for resolution. They have delivered the HDD as per the BTC offer.

Comments

hey did you receive the hard disk yet...??? thanks
I have received the HDD after posting this issue in Lenovo facebook page.
deepanshu799's reply, Sep 22, 2017
Please help bro.
Bro I have still not got the hard disk. Please help me in this issue.
My phone no :- [protected]

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560037
    Lenovo BTC Offer - Hard Disk still not received after the complete payment for Lenovo BTC offer