Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo related photos (1291)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

Jan 19, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Purchased a new laptop from Lenovo.com.
It was damaged one. Raised an complaint on Nov-2020. But almost 2months over...
L
Jan 18, 2021
Melbourne, United States
While the unit was in warranty (SN PF1Q3MAK) and case# [protected] it began typing a continuous forward slash. Called it in...

E
Jan 12, 2021
Nabha, Punjab
When we do video conferencing or screen sharing through this laptop, our voice is not audible to other side. But by using mic on ear phone, the voice is audible to other side.
I purchased this laptop just 5 months ago.

[Jan 12, 2021] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 10, 2021
    Singapore, Singapore
    I am syamkumar S from Trivandrum, Kerala, India. I am using different Lenovo laptops from 2010 onwards. I have purchased a...

Y
    Jan 9, 2021
    Singapore, Singapore
    I have lenovo ideapad amd a9 330.few months after purchased. it started creating issues .after one service currently and now it shows glitch on screen kind of puzzles.

[Jan 09, 2021] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Jan 8, 2021
      Istanbul, Turkey
      I have purchased Lenovo K10 Note from Flipkart on 2March 2020 and as per conditions it is under warranty for one yearThe phone...

Jan 3, 2021
      Taipei, Taiwan
      We purchased a laptop a few months back. We have raised the support case for the wifi adapter issues (SR: [protected]) in November. It's almost three months still the issue is not resolved, the support executives have visited our place for 3 times but still, the issue exists and they are not capable to fix the issue. We have escalated this issue, but we haven't received a single response from the Lenovo escalation team.

Please note we have purchased the laptop with pro support.

[Jan 03, 2021] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
        Jan 3, 2021
        Istanbul, Turkey
        I have purchased lenova ideapad on 15/12/2020 from M/s Girias Store, Bangalore. The system was not able...

Jan 2, 2021
        Taipei, Taiwan
        I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad S340 81VV008TIN-I5/8GB/IT+256/M MP1TC1JA in the name of Krishna Maart on September 13, 2020 from Sargam ELectronics, Ghaziabad

It was promised that it has battery backup of 7-8 hours. However it is not really, in fact inspite of a brand new laptop giving a battery backup of just 2-3 hours and other than this my system shows remaining battery of 40-45%, it gets switch off automatically.

I am very disappointing with your product. Please resolve this issue on your utmost priority

[Jan 02, 2021] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 31, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Cant download ms teams from google play store. Getting message "not compatible with this device"

[Dec 31, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 30, 2020
            Delhi, Delhi
            Above said laptop processing is very slow. i believe in Lenovo because i was using the lenovo laptop last 12 years and i have purchased 4 laptop from 2008 and using but no problem till now but after purchasing above said product i can say that it is waste of money.
            Actually it is so slow that i am unable to do my little work. so i am requesting you that please replace my product by another laptop and i am ready to pay the difference amount or returned it or if possible to change or repair it.
            kindly consider my request and resolve it

[Dec 30, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 29, 2020
              Delhi, Delhi
              Few month back i have buy 2 Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i 10th Gen Intel Core laptop for office work both model are same. 1st laptop...

T
              Dec 28, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              There was some issue with my hard drive in a 3-month old Lenovo laptop which got replaced by Lenovo Centre during an on-site support. The agent asked me to go to a local shop to get a new operating system. I paid for the OS but there were still issues with the OS and the laptop. The agents on call and the OS shopkeeper kept putting the blame on each other wasting my more than one week time. At last, when I had to visited a Lenovo Centre in a nearby town, they told me the replaced hard drive was defective. I paid for a new OS again there. This also required me to take two half-day leaves from my work. Why do I pay for the OS twice for the Lenovo Care Centre mistake? Also, I would like to be compensated for my lost time due to all this.

Service number for hard drive replacement request: [protected]
              Reference number for the final call:[protected]

[Dec 28, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 25, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                -from last 10 days
                -Battery drains out even after it is fully charged
                -purchased on 06.06.2020
                Battery performance issue

[Dec 26, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Namrata Talukdar Medhi Dec 25, 2020 Please note the, /mail id for correspondence
                [protected]@gmail.com

L
                  Dec 24, 2020
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  I have LENOVO K8 PLUS Mobile. During incoming call, ringtone ringing but not showing on display. Pl do needful.

[Dec 24, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                    Dec 22, 2020
                    Bengaluru, Karnataka
                    I have purchase a laptop during Independence day offer period on Aug 11. During the offer period i got that confirmation,...
                    Dec 21, 2020
                    Marseille 01, France
                    My hinge broke down by itself and damaged the display. I take care of my laptop really well. It is just 2.5 years old and...

Dec 21, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    The model i am using is Ideapad S145. Purchased just before 1 year. The worst model i am using. Need wait 5-10 minutes to come as working condition after pushing power button. Any apps takes 2-3 minutes to work properly. Not smooth as other brand laptop. Also i am using this laptop for my personal purpose & very rarely. Within a year 2 keypad button not working properly.
                    I want to replace & want a fresh & good model.

Thanks & Reards
                    Subrata Panja
                    [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 21, 2020] Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 20, 2020
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Hi reader, I bought Lenovo Ideapad laptop from Brand showroom in Nehru Place (New Delhi) for approx. INR 40000. To be safer...
                      J
                      Dec 20, 2020
                      Delhi, Delhi

It's a shame that I still have to wait for a response from your end, even after several days...