Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to Lenovo

Having problems with Lenovo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lenovo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lenovo

Lenovo Website

Lenovo Head Office Address

Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Lenovo Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3000 7678

View more phone numbers

Fax

Lenovo reviews & complaints(4340)

To whomever it may concern,

I have surrendered my above said product for replacement (under warranty) (code: [protected]). Initially i was told that the product will be replaced and delivered to me within 3 working days. But after 15 day when i enquired, i was told that the product was undelivered due to unavailability of model.
Again after 25 days of no delivery i tried contacting lenovo service center (infocare digital system pvt. Ltd., vishnupuri, nawabganj, kanpur) but disgracefully nobody bothered to pick my call and respond, though i tried calling 7-8 times.
First of all, i want your service representatives to be a bit professiional and secondly, provide my replacement. If model is unavailable, provide a new model or else initiate complete value refund.
Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought your lapton in july 22 from zion store at ahmedabad having offer of rs 5000 cash back if payment made with sbi card .

But to my surprise my cash back has still not been credited till now when i am to pay my 5th emi .

I am more shocked to see the working of your pinelab entity
    who has been fooling in this regard instead of resolving the issue .
    Earlier i was asked to wait and was...

I purchased Lenovo ideapad 3 core i3 11th Gen Laptop last week.
    The delivery service is very poor.
    At the same time my product was automatically on without the switch on the laptop.
    i received the laptop 12.11.2022

i registered the return to Flipkart.14.11.2022

Flipkart representative talked with me.He told the Technician will come before 29th Nov.

But not yet contacted any Technician with me.

From brand side there is no any contact.poor responce
    Nov 19, 2022
    I need Technician's contact immediately.otherwise refund my cash immediately.

Respected

This is 3rd time to check the status of my home loan subsidy application status which comes under pmay and which is centre government policy and really disappointed to see the speed of the concerned departments involved in pradhan mantri awas yojna which says " housing to all by 2022'.

Can we fulfil the willing of pmo india by this speed??? I don't think that we can provide minimum housing to the needy...

For E41-55 Lenovo laptop, the Lenovo support site lists BIOS update file only for Windows 10. But the laptop comes with pre-installed Windows 11.
      I have been trying to get a clarification if it's safe to run the same EXE on Windows 11, from Lenovo support.

They are not responding to emails nor webforms.
      Pathetic support.
      BAD
      Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Laptop was fine then one day it wouldn't open go to help on lenovo
        works lasts 10 mins no screen
        go back to help
        this goes on for 48 hrs
        then i go on line and cant
        get nowhere
        then i call Lenovo customer support
        oh yes i can send it in Thayil look at it
        but i have to pay to send it in and then as out of warranty ay for repair ...NO NO NO
        This is not customer service
        I'm 62 yrs old I've had dell laptops
        Toshiba. Sony 10yrs a piece no issues, Lenovo 1 and huge issue i have to pay fo no
        i want a new laptop or refund

First Request:
          Lenovo case: [protected] raised on 19 Oct 2022 by spending 30-45 mins for raising ticket
          Service came at doorstep on 27 oct 2022 and issue of "Laptop not charging" wa not reproduced(not seen)
          because the laptop was not used by me from 19 oct 2022 to 27 oct 2022 and might be charge in motherboard was drained out and hence
          it was working on 27 oct 2022 when service person came.
          Informed me, to...

Suddenly got black. i just raised a ticket. boy come and changed one part. but still it is asking bit recovery i entered that one also. but not at all opening again showing password incorect
          Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had first raised this ticket on 07th Oct. 2022. The first technician assigned to me was unaware of how to open the pc, so he scheduled another technician to assist me. The new technician ran diagnostics, updated my PC. Replaced the motherboard and the speaker and updated drivers. The speakers still did not work and had NO sound at all. At which point technician instructed me to re-update my PC. The following day after updating, the...
            Purchased legion 5i pro laptop from Lenovo's official website on 22nd sept and delivered on 24th sept but the cashback against offer 10% upto 5000 has not been credited yet.

According to their terms it should be credited within 30days from the order delivery date but still got nothing....
            Purchased legion 5i pro gen 7 on 22 sept and due to some issue raised complaint on 25th sept. Lenovo took almost 14 days to acknowledge that and sent an executive to seal the machine on 8th oct.

They again delayed and issued me the DOA certificate after 7 days (on 15th Oct) after I followed up multiple times.

An executive from lenovo - Asif mentioned on 17th Oct that they have processed the return pickup and...
            My son's Lenovo idea pad Slim 5 laptop S/N: PF2XXV8G having frequent problem within the warrantee period with poor performance. Currently facing many functional problem even after checked and repaired many time by your authorised Lenovo service centre, Bhubaneswar. Within 1 YEAR of WARRANTY PERIOD many parts have already been changed.

The details of defective components which are malfunctioning and replaced are as follows:br...
            Complain against Lenovo Yoga6 Laptop
            PC Invoice:SLA[protected], Purchased on:[protected]
            Croma infinity Mall Malad (w) Store Manager (Dimple) Mob- [protected]
            First, I would like to inform you that I booked an AppleM1 laptop by paying 2000 tokens money to Croma (infinity Mall Malad West) concerned person is Mr. Rahul Jadhav (Croma Employee-Mob[protected]. But when I reached to store at that time H.P. salesman and Lenovo...

Hlw sir
            i Have Purchase a new laptop on Amazon & they provide 3 month Xbox game pass but i can`t Reedem this offer asking for 25 digit gift card no. so please provide me as sson as possible very needful.
            Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's about Lenovo ligion Y-540 series laptop I mentioned the model no. above. Actually they made this series with manufacturing hardware defects in motherboard and they discontinued the Y series laptop after sometime.
              I had this issue that charger stopped working but my laptop was in warranty period so company provided me another charger but then after few weeks it stopped working and so on this thing happened 3 times.
              I read...
              I had purchased Lenovo Ideapad Laptop (81WB0193IN) on 27/08/2022 from reliance digital in Ahmedabad. I have been using the laptop since then. Recently I faced an issue where the laptop was unable to start; it was going into boot mode. We faced this issue during our 2nd month of this laptop. So, we gave the laptop for repair to the nearest service centre (Name of centre) which is almost 10kms from our home and it took 3 days for repair. After...
              I am facing such issues since the day I bought the laptop have complained several times but none of them have been able to resolve the issues. My last complain no, were[protected] and even after that I am facing the issue. I have been told that (after last complain solver if matter does not resolved you can use this number as a referral to submit the complaint form again

I urge to resolve the matter asap...

I had bought a Lenovo Legion laptop. I bought a gaming laptop specifically for its performance and battery life but the laptop is draining very quickly even while doing simple browsing.
              Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I do payment for smart performance
                but, the order is not placed
                and money was not credited back.
                this is the problem. please help me out of this...
                My system screen is flickering. Your engineer has visited two times. He couldn't resolve the problem then he had mentioned for the liquor case. He said the system is open and fills liquor at that place and close to the system. You people fool the customer only.

Lenovo Case: [protected]
                Work Order: [protected]
                Unit Serial Number: MP25W2S5...